• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
attle Mysterious Figure after defeating Vanitas Sentiment and return to a save where you can still visit Land of Departure to trigger an event where Terra, Aqua, or Ven can find him..

why would they make us do that?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm not particularly sure how I feel about Gaia Bane becoming Ends of the Earth. In any case, it'll take some getting used to.

╬ProperArtist╬;5251459 said:
I talked to Cyberman65 on skype not too long ago along with Foxsundance and he's supposed to be getting his Guide within the next couple hours from UPS (at least today) so we'll know for sure if this is all fact or not when he scans his pics.

Oh okay. Thanks :D

With all these new extras you can't help but think there's going to be an BBSFM for Japan since the same thing happened with the first KH and if what the guide says is true you have to beat VS first before you can fight MF.

Right. Well, at least PSPs are region free so we don't have to do any modding to play the possible FM.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hmm im gonna say prolly Proud for me, because im gonna wanna play it again so why do the hardest setting first?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;5251459 said:
With all these new extras you can't help but think there's going to be an BBSFM for Japan since the same thing happened with the first KH and if what the guide says is true you have to beat VS first before you can fight MF.

Didn't nomura say he wasn't going to make a final mix? But if there was one i bet it would just be our version subtitled.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I see your point.... man

THE POINT, I wonder how the keyblde will be designed for no name
To my knowledge, the guide doesn't have pics for those

Key

Exile
Awards
Fresh Breeze --> Wayward Wind
Rainfall --> Rainfell
Rock Splendor --> Treasure Trove
Treasure Trove --> Stroke of Midnight
Pixie Charm --> Pixie Petal
Delicious Tower --> Sweetstack
Dark Biter --> Darkgnaw
Gaia Bane --> Ends of the Earth
Reaper --> Chaos Ripper
Rascal Flame --> Frolic Flame
Destiny Place --> Destiny's Embrace

I kinda like Ends of the Earth >.> but i don't like Rainfell o.o it makes no sense to me D:

I know! I can't wait. I want to see 2 of the new keyblades.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaah, me tooooooooo lol....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...woah woah wait....

Aren't there 3 new keyblades? I mean we know the two "no name" and ....VG.... but what about Victory Lane, cause I certainly didn't know you got one from winning rumble racing

Oh yeah, forgot about that one XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back