• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Infrastructure For BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeBandit

αsiя;5191611 said:
Yes, playing with your friends is very pointless. I actually find playing with your friends way more fun that playing with some random people I don't know.

So too bad guys. Either get some friends that like KH or play it alone like you've had with every other KH game (not counting Days,) or get a PS3 and play online with Ad-Hoc party.

I wasn't implying that playing with your friends isn't fun, just sayin that multiplayer would be much more widely used if it wasn't just ad-hoc. But I don't really care, I'm fine with playing by myself.

wykin2

I really suck at multiplayer anyways and will likely be playing it alone. I still like having the option of ad-hoc party though, just to try out.

Boye

how do u use XLink?
It's all dependant on how you're using your PSP. If you check the FAQ list on the main site, there's a REALLY helpful guide on what you need depending on how your PSP is configured. I mean, CFW is apparently the easiest way, but there's really no way to play BbS legally on that now, is there?

evo7:psp [Xlink Kai Support]

That's the easy-to-navigate chart. Guess if we want to play infrastructure through our computers, we need wireless adapters. I don't mind though, my friends and I love KH enough to want to whomp on the NA bosses :p

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Either CFW (Custom Firmware) your PSP or get Wi-Fi max for it. There is a router flash you can do but it only works for one specific router. In other words it won't be easy to get xlink kai you have to pay for the hardware but not xlink kai itself or you can get a PS3 or just CFW your PSP.

BTW it won't work with PSP 3000s

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;5191611 said:
Yes, playing with your friends is very pointless. I actually find playing with your friends way more fun that playing with some random people I don't know.

So too bad guys. Either get some friends that like KH or play it alone like you've had with every other KH game (not counting Days,) or get a PS3 and play online with Ad-Hoc party.

All of my friends play KH except the ones who don't have a PSP, but we all go to different colleges. Kinda impossible to play my friends when they are miles away and don't take their PS3s with them to school.

Which is why multiplayer with infrastructure would have been perfect. But now I'm stuck hoping the two KH fans I know of at school and the ten video gamers I randomly saw playing Dissidia and SSBB will be playing BBS at the same time.

Or the random international students. Come on Japanese students! Use your PSP's for more than a mp3 player!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
SO BASICALLY IF NONE OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE BBS THEN YOU NEVER HAVE FUN WITH ADHOC MODE THAT SO LAME

legendaryriku

Well if anyone who has a PS3 and is planning on buying this awesome game, add me on PSN: Legendaryriku.
IF you add me just put Khinsider or something in the message. Hope to play with some of you soon.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have a good amount of friends who will get this game, but the feature adhoc party on the PS3 is all a giant plan to get people to get PS3's...along with remote play...having both Sony systems actually benefits people greatly. Also, I wasn't shocked that they didn't include infrastructure. I mean, they added a lot of stuff to the US version of the game, but I feel like an online mode would be just too much for them to put in the game, like it would be too much for the US to get a whole online mode before Japan lol :p

CreativeGenius13

I am throughly disapointed with this.

Before I start, I didn't cae about multiplayer in 358/2 Days because it was basicaly the same as the story mode.

Now, BBS is the only KH game that I've dearly looked forward to beating all of it.

Now, I can't.

I've also been really looking foward to Mirage Arena because there are actual Unversed that don't appear anywhere else but, I don't have any friends and live a very lonely life style at the current moment because I like things like Kingdom Hearts.

Is there anyway I could hack online play?

I so dearly hate my lonely life.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Haven't we known this for months now? It's not exactly news...

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I have a good amount of friends who will get this game, but the feature adhoc party on the PS3 is all a giant plan to get people to get PS3's...along with remote play...having both Sony systems actually benefits people greatly. Also, I wasn't shocked that they didn't include infrastructure. I mean, they added a lot of stuff to the US version of the game, but I feel like an online mode would be just too much for them to put in the game, like it would be too much for the US to get a whole online mode before Japan lol :p

I do wonder if it is a conspiracy made by Sony to have mostly all PSP games ad-hoc so everyone buys PS3s.

legendaryriku

Before I start, I didn't cae about multiplayer in 358/2 Days because it was basicaly the same as the story mode.

Now, BBS is the only KH game that I've dearly looked forward to beating all of it.

Now, I can't.

I've also been really looking foward to Mirage Arena because there are actual Unversed that don't appear anywhere else but, I don't have any friends and live a very lonely life style at the current moment because I like things like Kingdom Hearts.

Get a PS3, their cheap...s1ruckysta

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Now, I can't.

silly you

you can play it by yourself

keywave69

Re: No Infrastructure For BbS
HEYYY!!! I was researching and I found out that there is a way to play KHBBS online
GO TO THE LINK
Enter Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep’s Multiplayer Mirage Arena // Siliconera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back