• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Infrastructure For BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muz

man, it sucks if there is no infrastructure mode because i was really looking forward to getting it for the infrastructure mode hopefully it'll change.

CreativeGenius13

The problem with getting a PS3 is that there aren't any games that suit my fancy.

It's mostly war games and that stuff which I don't really like.

legendaryriku

Well I think they wont make an infrastructure option since they didn't in Japan. Now I know some of you guys are gonna say "They still have time to add that in by the release date". The only way they might even consider adding that option would be if everyone asked them to, it would need to be a big number to even get them to catch that people want infrastructure.

kingseyi

Could also be for the trailers that are downloadable off the PSN

No, infrastucture wasn't in the Japanese version.

No other GAME with a trailer has the psn sign, if it's not on or gonna be on psn

KeybladeBandit

All of my friends play KH except the ones who don't have a PSP, but we all go to different colleges. Kinda impossible to play my friends when they are miles away and don't take their PS3s with them to school.

Which is why multiplayer with infrastructure would have been perfect.

Exactly! But oh well, I just hope the bosses aren't so difficult that one can't defeat them in single player.

αsiя

space coke
man, it sucks if there is no infrastructure mode because i was really looking forward to getting it for the infrastructure mode hopefully it'll change.
You act like it was there in the first place.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There wasn't even infrastructure in the Japanese version. What gave you the impression that it would change for ours?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I laugh at the little whiny comments over this "news." Why were you guys expecting Infustracture in the first place? They didn't put Infrastructure in the JAP version. And they also didn't put infrastructure in Dissidia (and that game was made for multiplayer) so why the heck did you think they would change it for this?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
To be honest, I couldn't care less seeing as most people might not even use the wirelessness.

I mean really, how many people have a Wireless router anyway?

Other than Mcdonald's not many people or places have Wireless features.

legendaryriku

To be honest, I couldn't care less seeing as most people might not even use the wirelessness.

Well now a days wireless routers are very cheap and if you have an internet connection then obviously you would wanna try it out, out of pure curiosity.

Wheels

Ummm, I have a wireless router. They're pretty common here, I was one of the last of my friends to get one.

jeffinabox

Ah well. Never mind. Looks like I'll be playing alone. I dont know anybody else nearby who'll be buying the game.

Edbff

DONT PANIC! You dont need a ad hoc party ( even tho i have it) u can use something called wifi max ( u have to buy it) and xlink kai, i dont much about these but i know it works just like ad hoc party ( search on youtube or google)

Unleashed360

Website
unleashed360.deviantart.com
I would say it won't really matter to me, because you can still have fun playing it, just like all of the other games of the KH title, so it really doesn't make a difference game is still a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back