• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Infrastructure For BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wykin2

If you have PS3 you can download the free ad-hoc party app from the Playstation Store to play with people across the globe via you PS3 internet connection. All you have to do is connect your ethernet cable to your router or modem(You can't use the wireless function, hopefully a patch will be released soon. Does not work with 20GB PS3s.), Change your PS3 wireless connection to wired in network settings, connect your psp to you PS3 via usb cable, load the ad-hoc party app on your PS3, enable the in game ad-hoc feature on your psp to search for other psps, then use the ad-hoc party app to search for others playing the game online, select a user(s) and presto, your in online multiplayer and good to go. Hope this is helpful to anyone. If you need better instuctions, load the ad-hoc party app and view the instuction guide.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't bother me. Not a huge multiplayer fan.

State

Awards
Wow...Nomura goes around bragging about new multiplayer options, and this isn't one of them!
Seeing as how a lot of Japanese game-developing companies know that the US sucks at local-wireless playing, I don't see why Nomura even bothered with adding things to multiplayer options. If memory serves right, I think SE of Japan acknowledged the US' lack of local-multiplayer.
Is this really news? Japan didn't have infrastructure.
Some games that have been localized have had the option of infrastructure before...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Darn, I don't have a PS3, or any friends around here that would actually get the game.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Reconnection;5191157 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************5191157******end_of_the_skype_highlighting said:
I hope its not coming to PSP Go... i mean really, millions of pirates will download the game that way... remember what happened to Dissidia?

Nonono, they pirate the disc versions of the games. It doesn't matter if it's released for PSN/UMD, whatever. What they need to focus on is NOT MAKING US WAIT SO DAMN LONG.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This is news? o_0

This has been known for how long again? Months? Nearly half a year? The only people who didn't take this as fact were those who were in denial everytime we showed them a website that said "No Infrastructure!"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
D: Gosh. Another game with local play. I can already imagine myself looking around my school and only the Communications student will be playing. Yay.

Well, I don't usually play multiplayer for the lack of proper connections or anybody to play with, so I'm fine with no infrastructure...I was hoping for it though, considering Wi-Fi and wireless is everywhere now and the only people to play are miles and miles away.

KeybladeBandit

I honestly don't even know what the point of multiplayer is if you can't play online. I bet only about 10%, if that, of players will even use ad-hoc.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I'm glad my friend currently pre ordered the bbs bundle :D .

Aw man.. but my other friend with a psp who loves lngdom hearts as much as I do moved to an IB school.. Fuck.

Hmm.. oh! My other friend loves kh as well but she doesn't have a psp.. we'll let her borrow it of course, but it'd be nice if we coulda played 3 vs something.

Can you have like computer programmed allies if you ever wanted to play 3 vs 3 ? I hope so!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I mean like how in dissidia, you could play against the computer. You can't.do that in BBS? Aw man that sucks..

αsiя

space coke
lol, very true. it just seems kind of pointless to me :3.

Yes, playing with your friends is very pointless. I actually find playing with your friends way more fun that playing with some random people I don't know.

So too bad guys. Either get some friends that like KH or play it alone like you've had with every other KH game (not counting Days,) or get a PS3 and play online with Ad-Hoc party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back