• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Infrastructure For BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Whats infrastructure mode?

Wireless online, instead of having to play with someone who's in the same room.

I belive it, there's no way it's also gonna have infrastructure. It's allready packed as it is, complicating the game and stuffing online in there? Nah......It's gonna be like Dissidia.

disneyboy20022

This could point to a differ reason that the PSN network Logo is on the NA Site of BBS...maybe it is coming for PSP GO? I guess only time will tell in a month or two...but i'll keep my fingers crossed

Boye

Oh man, that's a shame. I was hoping that I didn't have to rely on XLink to be the only way my friends and I could play with each other on vacation. Ah well, I wasn't really expecting there to be Infrastructure anyway, y'know with Days' letdown and all.

Wheels

This could point to a differ reason that the PSN network Logo is on the NA Site of BBS...maybe it is coming for PSP GO? I guess only time will tell in a month or two...but i'll keep my fingers crossed

Could also be for the trailers that are downloadable off the PSN

No, infrastucture wasn't in the Japanese version.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

I hope its not coming to PSP Go... i mean really, millions of pirates will download the game that way... remember what happened to Dissidia?

Raebus

I hope its not coming to PSP Go... i mean really, millions of pirates will download the game that way... remember what happened to Dissidia?

I don't see whats stopping the people who have psp 2000's and 3000's from illegally downloading BBS. If you can tell me why psp go users are more likely to download it illegally then fine, but if not then it's a pretty lame reason to be against BBS coming to the psp go.

slekke14

if you have a PS3 and you have ad-hoc party ( downloadable on PSN) it could work . just connect with your PS3 and kaboom ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back