• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Well i got the girl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
AND im very happy. But sometimes i wonder if she is. Well she says it all the time but her ex bf is really bothering her and shes not been happy. Like today we were kissing and she just wasnt there. Not that i dont mind doing the work but i feel like theres nothing i can do cuz she wont tell me what he did this time. All i know is that she got an email (im assuming from him) and she replied but she said she shouldnt have. Now im not throwing a fit over this but its starting to bother me that hes hurting her all the time. Shes tough and she trusts me but she doesnt always let me in. =(

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
fight him

kick his butt so hard his future children will die because you will have just destroyed his testicles
no testies, no babies

no, dont do that, you will probably go to jail and be anally raped,
well then how about you try to cheer her up, even though you dont know why she's sad, then casually slip in what the deal is

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
You have a gun and a shovel, right?

I doubt anyone would miss him.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
omg....*facepalm* ANYWAYS you got to let her fight this one on her own. Its very sweet that you want to help, but I have a feeling that she would want to do this by herself, unless the situation rly needs ur help. Its good that you worry for her, but remember, you said shes strong so also have faith in her. If she needs help then she'll tell you. But for now just be the best boyfriend u can be, kay??

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
WHATEVER YOU DO....DO NOT INTERFERE UNLESS SHE ASKS....Technically even though you are dating or whatever you people call it these days....her ex is not your business. Let her fight this one out....and if she needs help she will def. ask. Don't confront him because that will just get awkward and some shit is bound to go down. but if it really concerns you talk to her...ask her what is wrong instead of making assumptions.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
omg....*facepalm* ANYWAYS you got to let her fight this one on her own. Its very sweet that you want to help, but I have a feeling that she would want to do this by herself, unless the situation rly needs ur help. Its good that you worry for her, but remember, you said shes strong so also have faith in her. If she needs help then she'll tell you. But for now just be the best boyfriend u can be, kay??

WHATEVER YOU DO....DO NOT INTERFERE UNLESS SHE ASKS....Technically even though you are dating or whatever you people call it these days....her ex is not your business. Let her fight this one out....and if she needs help she will def. ask. Don't confront him because that will just get awkward and some shit is bound to go down. but if it really concerns you talk to her...ask her what is wrong instead of making assumptions.

QFT, it's nice from you to worry about her but don't interfere. The most you can do is be there for her when she needs you and well have fun with her so she can think bout something else than her ex. Everything will be alright :)

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
If he bothers you as well, kill him.

If not, wait for her to tell you to kill him. Then kill him.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
or you could... you know... talk to her about how she's feeling.
do the whole nice person thing.

be sympathetic...offer comfort and security

just an idea

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well the first step to fixing this I think is showing her this I suppose. You need to show her that you actually care about her and stuff, blah blah, past is past, all that.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
no dont bring her here!
the majority of the posts here are telling you to kick his ass! hows that gonna look!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
well, if i were her, id want to see how the good people of the internet responded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back