• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Vanitas Return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
im not trying to argue. clearly you dont understand a fact.

...so it's a prequel?
AND? your point?
it is a main game and is called kingdom hearts 0.

i guess resident evil 0 was a side game since it was a prequel and its events happened before resident evil 1 but yet it was clearly part of the main series and wasnt a side game like birth by sleep.

birth by sleep = kh0 and main game.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Back on topic will Vanita return?
well obviously. he has a huge fanbase but i dont like him that much. he was way too much of a 1 sided character and him looking like sora took the cake of not liking him that much as a character. hell if he just held on to his helmet for the whole game or have a different face other than sora i woulda liked him a bit more and maybe if he had more character development like him betraying xehanort or something but nope. he basically followed xehanort like a well trained dog.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Maybe in the next game both of them will come back but Vanitas will betray MX.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I don't care it's my opinion and its getting out of date.
simple. you're an idiot and can't look at a fact. im sorry that you cant look at a fact.

im not going to bother wasting my time looking for the nomura interview where he confirmed it millions of times that birth by sleep is NOT A SIDE GAME AND ITS PART OF THE MAIN STORY

WHICH U CALL IT KH0.

but simple. you're a moron. thanks. and don't bother replying to this post because i'm going back on topic.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Maybe in the next game both of them will come back but Vanitas will betray MX.
well i dont know about that now since we all know master xehanort is the biggest villain of the series now since he is the current xehanort.

the thing is if vanitas betrayed xehanort in bbs and then vanitas became the xehanort we all know that's different. i think it's too late now for vanitas betraying xehanort. it was either in bbs or no game at all.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
what about vanitas sentiment didnt that imply that he would retourn in future storylines

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
people say he was destroyed but for some reason i dont believe that and i hope he does come back

Samhain

Bronze Member
people say he was destroyed but for some reason i dont believe that and i hope he does come back
he was destroyed.

he was completely demolished and is gone from existence for about a decade.

vanitas was the source of all unversed. he "accidentally" made them since they were born from him. there is a reason why nomura said that unverse no longer exist after bbs. well theres ur answer vanitas was destroyed. if vanitas was still alive the unverse will still exist but since vanitas is dead the unverse are gone forever.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
he was destroyed.

vanitas was the source of all unversed. he "accidentally" made them since they were born from him. there is a reason why nomura said that unverse no longer exist after bbs. well theres ur answer vanitas was destroyed. if vanitas was still alive the unverse will still exist but since vanitas is dead the unverse are gone forever.
Might I point out again that he was probably more along the lines off destroyed from known existence. And the unverse went with him.
And also, he was never a true being. Just like Org.13, and Replica's. All Vanitas was was darkness. You can't destroy darkness.

State

Awards
Yes to every thread that will keep appearing concerning this topic.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Might I point out again that he was probably more along the lines off destroyed from known existence. And the unverse went with him.
And also, he was never a true being. Just like Org.13, and Replica's. All Vanitas was was darkness. You can't destroy darkness.
might as well say ven was not a true being either because he was all light ONLY.

vanitas had half a heart. he is dead.
he most likely is coming back but he is dead as of now and why do you think he hasnt waken up in 10 years? cause he's dead. ven destroyed him. when ven destroyed him he screwed up his own heart because he destroyed his own darkness and since vens heart was half light and half darkness bam he destroyed half of his heart.

by the way ven has no darkness in his heart as of now because vanitas is dead and he destroyed ALL of his darkness. remember what yen sid said

"u can destroy the heartless if all people had just light inside them."
and that is what ven is. he only has light inside his heart because he destroyed his own darkness. the only way vanitas is ever going to come back is through sora's darkness. no way he comes back out of vens darkness. what darkness? he doesnt have any! he destroyed it.

Shadow Key

if vanitas was still alive the unverse will still exist but since vanitas is dead the unverse are gone forever.

What if in KH3 the Unversed start appearing "mysteriously" and Sora had to figure out who they were, like the Nobodies in KH2? This could lead into Vanitas being revealed to Sora. And, Nomura being Nomura, would find some way to recreate Vanitas. Probably from the darkness in Sora's heart, or some crap like that...

State

Awards
he was destroyed.

What if that dark heart that floated away when VS (Vanitas Sentiment) was defeated was his heart floating away to another realm, perhaps the Unverse are truly there, waiting for an opening to escape through.

Key

Exile
Awards
Samhain, watch the double posts.

What if that dark heart that floated away when VS (Vanitas Sentiment) was defeated was his heart floating away to another realm, perhaps the Unverse are truly there, waiting for an opening to escape through.

this is very likely. if Vanitas is going to come back, then it'll be something to do with this.

A

Azrael

I thought Van was outright destroyed explaining why Ven needs Sora to live.

I still want Van to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back