• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Vanitas Return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
In Birth By Sleep, Vanitas, the physical manifestation of Ven's darkness, was defeated by Ven within their heart. But was he completely destroyed? Could he return in a later installment?

Personally, I think he will. I think he was merely weakened by the battle.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
1. Point that I would like to point out is that Vanitas may be destroyed from known existence.

2. You can never really defeat the darkness. Everybody has it.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Vanitas will return.
He is still part of Ven and he is a part of sora as well.

iKingdomHearts

No I don't think it would be possible for Vanitas to return, it's gaming mechanics not Big Bang theories. Yes the darkness is never defeated but I doubt they would bring back Vanitas back because personally two Sora look-alikes just destroy the game but I particularly enjoyed fighting him and it would be good to have him as a fight as such in KH2 with the orbs that allow you to replay fights with Organization members.

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
For me the only problem with Vanitas returning is having to fight him again.

Samhain

Bronze Member
obviously since he has a huge fanbase and ven NEEDS vanitas back since ven needs his darkness which is what vanitas is.

he could have such better character development in bbs. i was wondering where was the moment that vanitas was going to betray his own master; xehanort and kill him but nope he was just a 1 sided character and followed his master like a well trained dog.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope not. He was a great villain and all, but I'd prefer it if he'd be one of those characters that would stay dead. It would make things even more convoluted if he were to return.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Also I think there would be a problem with voice acting.
They are both voiced by Sora's VA.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I hope not. He was a great villain and all, but I'd prefer it if he'd be one of those characters that would stay dead. It would make things even more convoluted if he were to return.
this is kingdom hearts.

they bought back maleficent ffs in kh2 and she had a "huge fan base" even tho we all knew her death was epic in kh1 and she should have stayed dead goddamn it. vanitas is obviously going to return in the next game because his fan base is huge but i dont care for him much at all. he was a 1 sided character.

Samhain

Bronze Member
It is not in the main series. Therefore it is a side-story ( about the past ).
no.
yet again birth by sleep is NOT a side story. it is in the main series. nomura even said to call it kingdom hearts 0 because it is basically the entire point of the story and kh1 goes from there.

birth by sleep = kh0 and IS a main game.
358 2 days and COM are side games

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yes I think Vanitas will return eventually but not in the next installment or the next one. I don't think he'll return in his original form though.
good his original form' face sucked anyway.

i meant looking like sora.
make him have a different face..a unique face or have no face at all >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back