• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona 3 Portable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think its boring, the beginning was good but then after that, I just kept ending the days and thought thats what I was supposed to do, but nothing happened. So I thought the game was probably the worst game of all time gameplay sucked too you only control one person.

I respect that you don't like Persona 4 however, your reasons supporting your opinion is kind of lacking...

I suggest you replay the game and pay more attention to the plot so you can progress.

Though, if you're not a nonlinear kind of player (basically someone who likes to follow a set and predetermined way to do everything) Persona 4, or any other kind of wide-spread kind of gaming experience (RPGS like Elder Scrolls for example) might not be what you're into...

Anyway, I plan on getting a PSP soon, so I guess this would be another incentive to get the game instead of purchase in on the PS2 (cause I've never played PERSONA 3)...

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Essentially, there are possible structure issues. I think I can deal with that. I got confused with Killer 7 and stopped playing after about 20 mins because I just couldn't work it our. I recognise that it is a well constructed game, just wasn't for me.

I'm more than willing to give this game a try. I've mainly heard good things about it.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
series sucks none of these characters grew up in the same orphanage no plot whatsoever
wwwww.jpg

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
day one for p3p =)

p4 is probably my favorite game ive played in 2009/still playing in 2010

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
You prefer a game involving Disney characters, keys, hearts, random shit that no one gets, flat characters that hardly get any improvement, mediocre voice acting, terrible storyline, predictable plot twists, and button smashing gameplay.

Seeing as you can buy gold sprayed shit, I can see why you'll never appreciate the real thing. Your tastes are far too low to really understand it. Oh well, have fun with that.

Oh. My. God. You couldn't even get past Yukiko's dungeon? The game doesn't suck. You suck. If you paid any attention, you would have known you have to beat a dungeon before the rain comes or else you lose. If you couldn't even comprehend that, it is amazing how you play any game. Its so simple. Character development through social links, plot development, dungeon crawling. How the HELL did you miss that? If you are not even going to listen when the game tells you what to do, I suggest not playing anything =\

You, Shadow, are shit.

aww thanks Ulti you are too hehe, I don't see what the big fuss is about letting me get on your nerves about a game that sucks.arabslol

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
whatever I could care less about this game, I only posted in it, because I wanted to express my feelings how much this game is horrible.

See I like games that lead you to where you have to go, and not games where you have to figure things out on your own. I know my game taste is shitty, but shit I wish god didn't make me ok.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
whatever I could care less about this game, I only posted in it, because I wanted to express my feelings how much this game is horrible.

See I like games that lead you to where you have to go, and not games where you have to figure things out on your own. I know my game taste is shitty, but shit I wish god didn't make me ok.

So, you are too stupid to figure out the obvious? That isn't even the case. They clearly, clearly, clearly tell you what to do. If you are too fucking stupid to listen, then it isn't the game's fault. It isn't horrible if you personally cannot get past the first few levels.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Jesus, Persona 3 and 4 aren't even that hard in comparison to other Shin Megami Tensei games. Shadow also needs to realize that you need to GRIND THAT SHIT. That's how most JRPGs work, unlike Kingdom Hearts.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

So basically you like the game to hold your hand all throughout?

It's not like the game is that cryptic or anything, the game tells you what to do almost 100% of the time, you always have a clear objective in mind; exactly when and how you go about it is for you to decide. I don't really care that you don't like the game or that you post your opinion expressing that, but your arguments don't make any sense whatsoever.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Only thing that'll make me play this is if the Tartarus is gone.

Can only handle that crap one playthrough, and after P4 I can't go back to it.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
i don't mind tartarus, just give me characters i can give a shit about

centrino

deffinitely gonna pick this one up. my first persona game was actually the one they ported to the psp. like it a lot with the different personas and skill they all have.

Rocket Science

Will probably give this one a miss. I already have P3 (beat it once, but then I messed up my game saves right before I could fight the secret boss), and Atlus releases are hard to come by where I live. That, and if Strange Journey ever makes it to here, it's taking priority over anything else. Then again, direct party member control and Expert Mode are...enticing.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
So, you are too stupid to figure out the obvious? That isn't even the case. They clearly, clearly, clearly tell you what to do. If you are too fucking stupid to listen, then it isn't the game's fault. It isn't horrible if you personally cannot get past the first few levels.

like I said, the guy at gamestop said this game was awesome, tried it played a few hours of it, didn't care for it. And I guess I wasn't paying attention, because most rpgs have a interesting intro, I guess maybe thats why this one didn't get me entertained as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back