• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona 3 Portable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Ugh.... now I have been wanting to get a PSP for months now. Here is ANOTHER game (along with the first Persona and the dozens of other awesome rpgs I've wanted for awhile now) that gives me sooo much more inventive to get one

I played P4 and loved it. I'm actually getting ready to borrow Digital Devil Saga 1&2. I heard they're brutal.

Can't wait :D

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the only thing brutal about DDS is the 2-5 step random encounter rate which is the sole thing you will hate the game for

other than that it is a pretty ok game and storywise is only a setup for DDS2 which is a better game instantly

ShiKage

I'm mostly buying P3P for three specific reasons.

1) On 9/5, I don't have to sit down and wait until the game unfreezes.

2) So I know that can save my game without worry, last time I saved back in last spring I lost all of my game data despite knowing I saved.

3) I REALLY want to see how the portray Shinjiro in the Female's perspective.

Lolita

Dear You
like I said, the guy at gamestop said this game was awesome, tried it played a few hours of it, didn't care for it. And I guess I wasn't paying attention, because most rpgs have a interesting intro, I guess maybe thats why this one didn't get me entertained as much.

uh it does have an interesting intro.
well, whether it does or not, is your opinion.
though, i don't find that your arguments can be valid. you're judging the series so harshly and treating it like shit when you only played like what, a few hours? Persona is almost the whole time obvious and if you don't pay attention and don't want to try and enjoy the game, that's your own fault. if you want a game to beat in 3 hours to judge it like you want, get a game for 5 year olds, because seriously. Persona isn't even that hard, grinding is all that there's to it. i suggest renting it or borrowing it, ACTUALLY taking the time and effort to at least try and pay attention to it and play it, and you'll probably like it, because it's a great series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back