• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Sleep

It depends on the nature of the keyblade, if Master Xehanorts holds a similar power to the Heart Unlocker than it should come to question as the whole idea of a heartless being created easily isn't far fetched, but the heart unlocker is created from the PoH, their is a significant difference between someone unlocking their heart with their own keyblade and someone sacrificing their heart with a keyblade that would open the path to the door to darkness.

this is true. something else to keep in mind is that the heart unlocker was used twice. it was also used on maleficent and she did not turn into a heartless. all that happened was that the darkness in the core of her heart was released giving her more power and she took the form of a dragon(which it has been confirmed that she has always had to ability to turn into a dragon). afterwords she disintegrated into her robes where she was revived one year later by the memories of the good fairies.

kingdom hearts has very specific rules. however one thing that has been made clear is the heart is impossible to fully understand. though the rules have always existed there have been several EXCEPTIONS to the rules. this could be another.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
umm where in the ansem reports do they say that they did not exist before hand? xehanort has no memories and ansem the wise(as smart as he was) had been confined to only his world and had no knowledge(or at least specifics) of other worlds(and therefore realms) until the king showed up. he even admits in KH2 that he obviously didn't fully understand the heart as well as he thought he did.

the dark realm has probably existed forever and it was crawling with heartless. i highly doubt that was a phenomenon that only begain ten years prior to KH I. not to mention i think it would be foolish to assume that the conditions that created the heartless have NEVER happened before xehanorts experiments.

xehanort created his own heartless(both pureblood and emblem) but how could he possibly know that the heartless didn't exist before hand?

It only implies that Xehanort is the source of all heartless, but i finally can't explain any of these events since apparently there is a scene in which Ventus fights neo shadows upon the birth of Vanitas. It's truly confusing, and without any translation then we can indeed say that Nomura lied in a small sense.

3-4.png

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
MX summoned Neo-Shadows in a flashback scene to attack his apprentice, Ventus.

When Ventus failed to kill them, he extracted Vanitas from him, to get a worthy, powerful apprentice.

This upset the balance of light and darkness in the universe, as Vanitas wasn't supposed to exist, so the Unversed came.

Okay now it makes sense.

Heartless exist in the dark realm while humans exist in the light realm thus there is balance.

Now there is the explanation as to why pure blood heartless exist in the dark realm during BBS.

Xehanort's experiments simply created the emblem heartless and allowed the heartless to multiple by taking hearts in the light realm.

Case closed so let's move on.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Okay now it makes sense.

Heartless exist in the dark realm while humans exist in the light realm thus there is balance.

Now there is the explanation as to why pure blood heartless exist in the dark realm during BBS.

Xehanort's experiments simply created the emblem heartless and allowed the heartless to multiple by taking hearts in the light realm.

No Xehanorts experiments created pureblood heartless by accident, he replicated them and because of slight differences he gave them an emblem.

MeggieKeyblader

I was bitchin' about this before too. xD This annoys me so much! I'm gonna get mad if he messes up again... Like is it that hard to remember that you made Xehanort create the Heartless??????????????

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I was bitchin' about this before too. xD This annoys me so much! I'm gonna get mad if he messes up again... Like is it that hard to remember that you made Xehanort create the Heartless??????????????

Lord....ya know what I know I am going to get nega rep for this but honestly I have to say this....some of you are F@CKIN retards!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Okay now it makes sense.

Wat who said the keyblade graveyard was the dark realm.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Honestly people. We're arguing about Nomura lying to us about heartless? Who really gives a f*#& about that. He's making games that we all love and discuss. If we didn't then none of us would be on the forums right now. Give the dude a break.

Samhain

Bronze Member
guys has there been an explanation yet why nomura decided to make ienzo that fucking small?

i'm guessing nobodies really do age.....

and zexions not a special nobody. itwould kill the basis of a special nobody. we already have 3 ffs.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Honestly people. We're arguing about Nomura lying to us about heartless? Who really gives a f*#& about that. He's making games that we all love and discuss. If we didn't then none of us would be on the forums right now. Give the dude a break.

IGNORE.

MOVING ON.

Nomura plainly stated the heartless did not exist yet. And yet they DO I call bullshit.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
guys has there been an explanation yet why nomura decided to make ienzo that fucking small?

i'm guessing nobodies really do age.....

and zexions not a special nobody. itwould kill the basis of a special nobody. we already have 3 ffs.
Who is to say that he immediately became a Nobody.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Who is to say that he immediately became a Nobody.
he became a nobody 1 year after bbs.......ienzo has to grow up to zexion' height in 1 year. that looks impossible. in 1 year how the hell can u grow at least 2ft? LOL! he lost his heart at the same time xehanort and others lost their hearts. they all lost there hearts at same time.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Yes, they did. In a flashback scene, showing the birth of Vanitas, Ven is forced to fight Neo-Shadows.

Heartless existed before the Unversed.

Ansem SoD is not all-knowing, the only time HE knew of heartless is after his experiments.

A pureblood heartless is formed when one gives into the darkness, people have been giving into darkness all the time, not just after experiments.
Look up the meaning of Loophole. The Flashback was before the events of Birth By Sleep, so it in not in the events just a minor flashback.

And also Samhain, he said that BBS was 9 to 10 years before BBS. And are you acquainted with the world of fiction where anything can happen.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
well i havent seen anything with them leading to them.....remember nomura also told us TAV would have capes

Nomura already explained the capes, though it's stupid to complain about what people wear. He said it was hard to make the capes move and stuff during battles so he didn't give them capes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back