• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
höh MX wears a Org coat? guess i missed it cause AtW said he made these clothes.

hm think i must insert the KH disc in ps2 and read agian

See you are going around claiming BBS having one heartless appearance in the realm of light as a plot hole when you haven't even seen the very begining of the game.

So stop bitching and wait for translations of the game before you start crying about stuff.

Man, some of you act like total newbs.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
heartless don't have a heart D: they're born from a heart that dies cause of the body transferring/cutting from their body.
but they don't have hearts at all
Technically the heartless do have heart, or rather they are the hearts. Heartless are the hearts only covered in darkness. Take for example Sora, when he was a heartless Kairi's hug cleared the darkness surrounding his heart allowing him to return to a human form. For Emblem heartless this is even more clear as when on is defeated a heart floats out of it.

State

Awards
höh MX wears a Org coat? guess i missed it cause AtW said he made these clothes.

AtW said he made the clothes, but that can be interpreted in two ways:
  • he made the concept
  • he replicated the clothes

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Xehanort created the first pureblood heartless by extracting darkness from a tainted heart and compressing it in a pure heart, then the heartless multiplied after human subjects disappeared , and in furthering his studies he replicated the pureblood heartless and gave them emblems. If you guys really aren't paying that much attention, their ability to seep through to their homeland being the world of darkness made it possible for them to exist more maturely, this is why we see Dark Sides surrounding Aqua in the world of darkness just as they did when the door to darkness was open at the end of KH1. Aqua venturing this world implies that Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem SoD have already gone through their plans and her aimless traveling has progressed over time in which the end of that trail she is on leads to Ansem the Wise at the Dark Meridian A.K.A after the events of BBS.

that's all.

Z

Zulkir

Ansem's "I made the clothes" line is actually a mistranslation, he actually says "I'm responsible for those duplicate beings of nothingness".

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
venturing this world implies that Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem SoD have already gone through their plans and her aimless traveling has progressed over time in which the end of that trail she is on leads to Ansem the Wise at the Dark Meridian A.K.A after the events of BBS
Aqua seeing the darksides occurred at the ending of her BBS storyline. She had just broken the X blade which caused that white light to teleport the defeated Xehanort to Radiant Garden. Right after that time Xehanort is found by Ansem the Wise and couldn't have been able to preform his experiments yet as he was still recovering.

memoire.mx

D: thanks for the right translate so he didnt even mean the clothes but the nobodys!
maybe he did something with the events 1 year after bbs

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
People, Heartless did not appear in BBS. If you know the meaning of Loophole then you know what I'm talking about.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Aqua seeing the darksides occurred at the ending of her BBS storyline. She had just broken the X blade which caused that white light to teleport the defeated Xehanort to Radiant Garden. Right after that time Xehanort is found by Ansem the Wise and couldn't have been able to preform his experiments yet as he was still recovering.

Watching the live stream Aqua was taken to Master Yen Sid's with Ventus. When she is walking in the realm of darkness we have no idea how much time has transpired. She is carrying Eraqus's keyblade, and Ventus and Terra's keyblade help her. The only way the heartless can exist is if Xehanort created them first, which in this case implies that at this time he did. That would mean that time has passed in that scene from Terranort being found at Radiant Garden

memoire.mx

dont think that the heartless can only exist cause of xehanort makes them

they are the darkness ! they just leaked due some event into the realm of light

G

Gemini_Dragon

See you are going around claiming BBS having one heartless appearance in the realm of light as a plot hole when you haven't even seen the very begining of the game.

So stop bitching and wait for translations of the game before you start crying about stuff.

Man, some of you act like total newbs.

I second that.

Oh and I think its pretty obvious that someone around here is trolling lol shamisen

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

nope, that's exactly how their existence came to be if you'd like to take another look at the Ansem Reports from both KH1 and 2. Darkness has always existed, but the heartless are darkness in form, thus they are beings given existence through darkness cultivated and amplified through one's heart. That experiment was done by Apprentice Xehanort, an it's been proven more than once.

Kentsu13

i agree for example if MX just randomly released his heart in the middle of nowhere w/o placing his heart to terra he woudl becoem a heartless too

memoire.mx

yeah i know that theyre created from the darkness of someones heart
but
at bbs there are no mere heartless? xehanort studies after bbs on the heartless and makes the artificial ones (with the symbol) but the real one are there too so they must came trough some event that happens D: otherwise they would have been ever since in the worlds

hm i believe he didnt become a heartless cause of hes so strong. he want to take terras body so he transferred his heart with the help of the xblade/explosion event. maybe he turn his mind after and get off this body to get the power of a heartless

Z

Zulkir

People, Heartless did not appear in BBS. If you know the meaning of Loophole then you know what I'm talking about.

Yes, they did. In a flashback scene, showing the birth of Vanitas, Ven is forced to fight Neo-Shadows.

Heartless existed before the Unversed.

Ansem SoD is not all-knowing, the only time HE knew of heartless is after his experiments.

A pureblood heartless is formed when one gives into the darkness, people have been giving into darkness all the time, not just after experiments.

OSM1017

Nomura being wrong about details like this doesn't surprise me, the story was already being driven into a wall before BBS.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
i agree for example if MX just randomly released his heart in the middle of nowhere w/o placing his heart to terra he woudl becoem a heartless too

It depends on the nature of the keyblade, if Master Xehanorts holds a similar power to the Heart Unlocker than it should come to question as the whole idea of a heartless being created easily isn't far fetched, but the heart unlocker is created from the PoH, their is a significant difference between someone unlocking their heart with their own keyblade and someone sacrificing their heart with a keyblade that would open the path to the door to darkness.

Eternal_Sleep

nope, that's exactly how their existence came to be if you'd like to take another look at the Ansem Reports from both KH1 and 2. Darkness has always existed, but the heartless are darkness in form, thus they are beings given existence through darkness cultivated and amplified through one's heart. That experiment was done by Apprentice Xehanort, an it's been proven more than once.

umm where in the ansem reports do they say that they did not exist before hand? xehanort has no memories and ansem the wise(as smart as he was) had been confined to only his world and had no knowledge(or at least specifics) of other worlds(and therefore realms) until the king showed up. he even admits in KH2 that he obviously didn't fully understand the heart as well as he thought he did.

the dark realm has probably existed forever and it was crawling with heartless. i highly doubt that was a phenomenon that only begain ten years prior to KH I. not to mention i think it would be foolish to assume that the conditions that created the heartless have NEVER happened before xehanorts experiments.

xehanort created his own heartless(both pureblood and emblem) but how could he possibly know that the heartless didn't exist before hand?

Z

Zulkir

Nomura being wrong about details like this doesn't surprise me, the story was already being driven into a wall before BBS.

I think BBS mended some of the wounds that KH2 inflicted on the series. Still, things have been over-complicated and confusing.

I believe Nomura thought this was Final Fantasy, but began to realize this isn't true, he can't take this on forever, Sora's Journey has to end.

We don't have like 6+ games with cloud in them do we?

eh..

FF7
Before crisis
Crisis Core
KH1
KH2
Ehrgeiz
Dissidia: Final Fantasy

..nevermind.

The point is, there can not be, and should not be a Kingdom Hearts 9.

memoire.mx

maybe he find some in the darkrealm? AtW mentioned something like he was there sveral times...

i believe due xehanorts researchs with the heartless he makes a fatal accident and openend the somewhere a door from the RoD so the Heartless could spread into the worlds of the RoL.
sounds good due nobody knows the heartless

so yeah with nomura crashed the serie in a wall is right.

up to the beginning of KH2 (storyline) everyone fits but KH2 beginns with open to many questions D: yet with bbs he makes more questions and took the story to a hardly understanding part.
He had to put the events after bbs into the game so we can find out what happend at RG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back