• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiju-Z

Question: how can you refer Nomura an idiot when he made such a ingenious plot? Not to mention the connections between all there games. So in the manner of this approach, this is all very supercilious. There's an obvious understand anyone on this page knows Japanese? Anyone? No?
I...I.... I....

*sigh* I give up. There's just no getting to you =_=;;;
Ah well, goes back to enjoy sum BBS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
but the only way to lock the door to darkness is if 2 keyblades from the light realm and dark realm had to been on 2 sides to close it. thats why mickey left. to look for the key in the dark realm. its pretty obvious no one has used it before mickey because hes going to look for it in the first place.

Okay XH wanted to use the POH to unlock the door. Now if he needed for them to unlock it then guess what, that means it must have been locked this whole time. So that means it was locked during BBS and before that too.

If the door to darkness was already unlocked by KH1 then why would he need the POH to unlock it? Get it now?

dude then how the heck does MX bring the NEO SHADOWS through this get more and more complicated if the DTD was locked how does MX's portals allow him to bypass that barrier confused right now

Again be patient and wait for a translation of that scene and then we will have our answer.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Nobodies were never seen in BBS, heartless were only in the realm of darkness except if someone physically brought them to the realm of light.
But if heartless exist then so must nobodies.
And heartless can use corridor of darkness. They are never trapped anywhere. Even after KH1 with the DTD locked there were still heartless in the realm of light. It is the goal of the heartless to collect hearts and create Kingdom hearts. The dark realm looks to be a void of people and thus hearts. It looks to be only filled with darkness considering what we've seen so far. And if the heartless cannot go out and full fill this urge what would they do? If the heartless are trapped for whatever reason that seriously sucks for them. I mean what in the world were they doing all this time? I mean they aren't capable of higher intelligence, so they just sit there?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Okay XH wanted to use the POH to unlock the door. Now if he needed for them to unlock it then guess what, that means it must have been locked this whole time. So that means it was locked during BBS and before that too.
they needed the princesses of heart for the door to darkness to show up not to unlock it. the door to darkness leads to kingdom hearts.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
and since heartless are made when you have darkness in your heart why didnt master xehanort make a heartless?

He unlocked his heart. Just like Sora in KHI. SAME THING. he stabbed himself and his body poofed and made a heartless. But with MX...NOTHING? He made no heartless yet his heart was clearly out of his body. I DONT GET THIS. Nomura needs to stop switching shit up. this sucks. we now cant correct noobs cause other idiots are just going to say

Hahahahaha... This is positively wonderful...
MX didn't create a Heartless and XH didn't become a Heartless either when he technically should have.
Good job, Nomura.

heartless clearly are in the realm of light after xehanort accidentally made the shadow heartless; who are PUREBLOOD.

Which are the Heartless he created.
Sure, technically, the Heartless existed before he created the ones in RG, but, thanks to him, the Heartless were brought into the Realm of Light.

the only way the door to darkness was locked is if 2 keyblades from the dark realm & light realm transfers their power to the lock and locks it.. the door to darkness was always open.

Then how the hell do you unlock something that was never locked?
The DtD was locked. That was the whole purpose of gathering the PoH.

WilliamtheWise said:
But if heartless exist then so must nobodies.

Actually, no, they don't.
If the Heartless were trapped in the RoD, then they couldn't have stolen anyone's heart, thus the body wouldn't begin moving on it's own, and thus no Nobody.

Even after KH1 with the DTD locked there were still heartless in the realm of light.

Those Heartless were the Heartless Xehanort created.
The DtD was locked the entire time before KH1, yet Heartless flourished because of Xehanort's experiements.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
they needed the princesses of heart for the door to darkness to show up not to unlock it. the door to darkness leads to kingdom hearts.
If the door to darkness was already unlocked before KH1 as you are suggesting then the worlds would have been swallowed by darkness long before BBS.

Therefore the POH must have been used to unlock it in KH1. Simple as that.

Now would you please wait for some damn translations to explain this before going to into a complete and total tantrum it looks very immature.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
no shit.

zexion is the shortest i believe. hes around larxene' height who appears to be like 4-5 inches taller than sora and since ienzo was shorter than ven like REALLY shorter than ven (who is the same height as roxas) then its almost impossible for him to grow up to that height in less than a year. come on. this would make sense if the apprentices lost their hearts like 5 years before kh1. it gives them ienzo to grow up to that height.
Who is to say that he is not another special nobody.

Kentsu13

If the door to darkness was already unlocked before KH1 as you are suggesting then the worlds would have been swallowed by darkness long before BBS.

Therefore the POH must have been used to unlock it in KH1. Simple as that.

Now would you please wait for some damn translations to explain this before going to into a complete and total tantrum it looks very immature.

maybe traveling thr dark corridors enable them to acess rod (but did ansem sod use them)

Z

Zulkir

Simply put, he made a statement he later recanted.

To say that there are NO heartless at a certain time, means that NO one in the entire KH universe gave into darkness, which is unrealistic.

MX simply saw the unversed as a better tool than to keep summoning heartless.

OR he simply couldn't summon heartless until his heart had become darker later.

Is there a screenshot/video of the heartless though?

?<birthbysleep>?

if what you say is right then Riku should have become a heartless because he had darknesss in his heart....and so does everybody....and btw Mx didn't turn into a heartless because his heart found a inmediate body and...in Sora's case we know Sora has like 315684231 hearts now and he unlocked his heart in order to give awake Kairi and his heart went wandering that's why he becomes a heartless he didn't find a hostage or something

Eternal_Sleep

another thing that should be kept in mind is that the heartless use only instinct. they didn't really begin their conquest until people who used them as tools(such as maleficent or the Org) began their own conquest.

to the best of my knowledge the DtD was always "open" but the princess were needed to open the door to its location. otherwise ansem SoD would have just gone there right away. however one thing i found interesting is when sora was bummed that the heartless weren't gone for good yen sid told him that he "prevented a massive infusion of heartless" and mickey told the gang that despite xehanorts heartless not being ansem the wise he still needed to be stopped. this leads me to believe that despite that though the door was open the heartless weren't going to cross it on their own.(although thats just theory)

one more thing that i am trying to keep in mind is that a lot of the key information about specifics come from the games secret reports (regardless of who wrote them). birth by sleep does appear to have its own secret reports(written by MX) that no one has translated yet. for all we know these reports could contain tons of information and answer certain questions.

my last point is about things nomura has said. to the best of my knowledge all of his interviews have been in japanese. anyone who knows more than one language will tell you that there is always room for things to be lost in translation or misunderstood. especially with english and japanese since neither is based on the other(unlike say most european languages who have roots in latin as well as roots from other each other) more often than not things nomura has said may have mearly been misunderstood. such as when they said that when episode 7 was coming out that the game was "approaching its climax" which isn't the same as saying this is the last episode(it has been confirmed that there is at least one left) or that the secret ending will have characters that "are only in the secret movie" that just meant that several characters from the movie(such as AtW) don't appear in normal game play. i think i have made my point.

i don't think nomura is an idiot and i agree with those who say to wait for translations before critizing the games or its creator.

memoire.mx

MX wasnt with the might of darkness during bbs
or maybe he didnt even know bout the heartless.

after ansem created a artificial heartless he unlocks the door and because of that RG got destroyed
maybe because of that the students will be nobodys cause the heartless took their hearts.

and ansem feel sorrow and made the clothes of the nobodys

so Ansem SoD was after Kingdom Hearts so he opened it through the dark keyhole in Hollow Bastion cause their is the entrance between RoD and RoL

Sorakh2

Did anybody already state that Nomura is correct in what he said?

He said that unversed were the catostrophe of this story and that Heartless didnt appear. He did not mean to say that we won't see the Heartless. He meant that the outbreak of Heartless in the Realm of Light wouldn't occur in this games. We only saw Heartless because Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness where they naturally reside.

And as already stated, Xehanort did not become a Heartless because he was transfering bodies. To become a Heartless, his heart had to be exposed to the darkness first, and in this case his heart entered Terra before disppearing to the Realm of Darkness.

It's so simple folks...

memoire.mx

He said that unversed were the catostrophe of this story and that Heartless didnt appear. He did not mean to say that we won't see the Heartless. He meant that the outbreak of Heartless in the Realm of Light wouldn't occur in this games. We only saw Heartless because Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness where they naturally reside.

so yeah thats right D: cause heartless are darkness and darkness is there till the birth of time!

they only gets their way to the real of light due to AtW researches what maybe was an accident

E: heartless dont have a heart D: theyre born from a heart that dies cause of the body transferring/cutting from their body.

but they dont have hearts at all

Z

Zulkir

MX summoned Neo-Shadows in a flashback scene to attack his apprentice, Ventus.

When Ventus failed to kill them, he extracted Vanitas from him, to get a worthy, powerful apprentice.

This upset the balance of light and darkness in the universe, as Vanitas wasn't supposed to exist, so the Unversed came.

Tatsu

Isnt it obvious. The pure Heartless were born from the depths of the dark realm. The emblem heartless are artificial creatures created by scientists. The Dark Realm is hell and the Pure Heartless are demons.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
MX wasnt with the might of darkness during bbs

Wasn't with the might of darkness? What?
Not exactly sure what you mean, but MX used darkness. His eyes alone were enough evidence of that.

after ansem created a artificial heartless he unlocks the door and because of that RG got destroyed

Wow... You really need to reread the ARs and SARs.
First off, that was Xehanort and Ansem's other apprentices that created the RoL Purebloods and the Artificial Heartless. Second, Xehanort was the one that opened the door, thus causing the world's barrier to fall. Finally, RG wasn't really destroyed. The Heartless overran it, forcing its inhabitants to flee, then Maleficent came in and transformed it into Hollow Bastion from KH1.

maybe because of that the students will be nobodys cause the heartless took their hearts.

The Apprentices became Nobodies because they stepped through the door to the Heart of the World and lost their hearts.

and ansem feel sorrow and made the clothes of the nobodys

We saw MX wearing an Org coat during BBS, so it had to have existed before the apprentices became Nobodies.

memoire.mx

höh MX wears a Org coat? guess i missed it cause AtW said he made these clothes.

hm think i must insert the KH disc in ps2 and read agian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back