• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

I really hope there is more than one secret boss. One of them being Sora usng different forms, how epic would that be!!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The only way I would imagine Sora being hard as a Secret Boss was if he used all his abilities (drive forms, summons, magic, etc.) and constantly healed himself. And then the super strong stats and what-not.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
The only way I would imagine Sora being hard as a Secret Boss was if he used all his abilities (drive forms, summons, magic, etc.) and constantly healed himself. And then the super strong stats and what-not.

Hahahahahaha yeah!

I never imagined how annoying it would be to the villains we've been fighting that we are constantly curaga spamming! xDD

Edit:
I think that Xion was kind of a peak at a Sora boss battle if you wanted to envision how hard Sora would be. There was healing there.

State

Awards
Formula for Secret Boss success:
Take character from Secret Movie + Add a shitload of scary uber moves and enigmatic dialogue = Secret Boss success.

... The hardest part will be trying to figure out from all of the characters presented in the secret ending, which one of them will be the secret boss? Also, the requirements. /_\

Radon

mofo
I'm just not too sure about this secret boss. Is he talking about a super-mega-heartless thing and somebody like Sepharoth? I don't see how this can be as Zack and the moogles are the only FF characters. So is it someone like Xemnas or LS?

Lonbilly

Awards
But my question is: in which story do we have that secret boss??

Probably any of the three. I bet it's in all three.

I'm just not too sure about this secret boss. Is he talking about a super-mega-heartless thing and somebody like Sepharoth? I don't see how this can be as Zack and the moogles are the only FF characters. So is it someone like Xemnas or LS?

It's either some special Unversed or a story-related boss. Like one for the Mystery KH or even Sora.

Radon

mofo
Hey if the Terra is Xehanort theories are true then it turns out both secret bosses have been a form of Xehanort. Would it be possible for the next one to be?

atiy23

Wouldn't it be ****ing cool if on Terra's gameplay, when you beat the game 100% and went to the Gathering Place, Sora came through a portal in his KH2 outfit. And RAPED you!

Thats retarded lol :31: why the hell would you think that

Lonbilly

Awards
Thats retarded lol :31: why the hell would you think that

Because it's basically reverse what happened in FM+. It makes sense for Sora to possibly be a secret boss.

Lonbilly

Awards
^But we don't know what's going to happen to terra. =O^

I'm pretty sure we know what happens to him, it just has yet to be proven. He either:
-Becomes Xehanort/Part of Xehanort
-Dies
-Becomes Lingering Sentiment

Nomura did say fans may already know the story/answers to the mysteries in BbS, so it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back