• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad92

the secert boss could be vanitas and master xehanort fuse together

No because they're part of the main story and secret bosses in KH normally aren't part of the main story.Except the ones in FM which hint to the next game.

My guess is it's gonna be a big-ass unversed.

Legendscarlet

Maybe it is going to be someone important on the next KH games. Perhaps on the mysterious following KH game or in KH3

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think vat's master would make an awesome boss, but doubt it'll happen.

Chad92

KH2 was a pretty good game too.I dunno why so many people hate it.I mean sure it was easy but it's still fun.
Sephiroth in KH2 was pretty hard the first time.

αsiя

space coke
No offense to many but Im pretty sure the secret boss isnt going to be a FF character

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here is what I imagine.

Terra walks into the room in Yen Sid's tower where the mirror's are and when he examines the one that says "An image of you consumed by darkness is shown" Terra is sucked into this mirror and he has to fight his future self which is the complete form of Xehanort from KH3 hidden in a coat or something.

That's what I think will happen.

Gram

Banned
Awards
No offense to many but Im pretty sure the secret boss isnt going to be a FF character
if so i hope its genisis like Izayoi said, or even better Angeal

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Here is what I imagine.

Terra walks into the room in Yen Sid's tower where the mirror's are and when he examines the one that says "An image of you consumed by darkness is shown" Terra is sucked into this mirror and he has to fight his future self which is the complete form of Xehanort from KH3 hidden in a coat or something.

That's what I think will happen.

Interesting and kinda cool. Only problem is that this couldn't apply the same for Aqua and Ven.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Interesting and kinda cool. Only problem is that this couldn't apply the same for Aqua and Ven.

Well they could do something similar with Ven except have him fight future Sora or Future Roxas.

Aqua well i'm stuck with her.

But one of the secret bosses have to be a form of Xehanort since LS/Terra and Xemnas were forms of Xehanort.

αsiя

space coke

They might all have different secret bosses

Also Nomura said Zack will be the only FF character (moogles dont count)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back