• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Website Update! Disney Town + Radiant Garden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSFTW

Hey everybody!

The official Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep website has updated with new information about Radiant Garden and Disney Town. There are also several new videos showing off the Command Board and D-Links. We've updated our gallery with screenshots from the update, and we'll have renders available as soon as possible.

You can view the rest in our screenshot gallery.

1x1td.gif

Lissar said:
-Radiant Garden-
Though Ventus, Terra and Aqua have been traveling the worlds seperately, while chasing after the Unversed in Radient Garden they accidently meet up once more.

Braig
He is working at the castle in Radient Garden, but the details are unknown. He is interested in the keyblade.

Screenshots:
2. We have to take this girl to a safe place while we can!
3. A lifetime pass to Disney Town [what is up with Ven’s expression in this shot, seriously?]
4. It seems we have you to thank
5. It means I’m more deserving of the keyblade than you
6. You came from a different world too, didn’t you.
7. You cannot enter the castle.
8. Did you see that masked boy?

-Disney Castle-
The town just below Disney Castle, a place where you can have lots of fun and play. Right now they are having the “Disney Town Dream Festival” that they hold once a year.

Captain Justice
The thug of Disney Town, Pete in costume. He pretends to be a “friend of justice”, but he just gets in the way.

Captain Dark
The thug of Disney Town, Pete in costume. He pretends to be an anti-hero, but just bothers everyone.

Queen Minnie
The queen of Disney Castle. She rules over the castle in place of the King, who is off training.

Louie
He has opened an ice cream shop in order to save up money to go on an adventure. He is a relaxed, casual sort of boy.

Huey
He has opened an ice cream shop in order to save up money to go on an adventure. He is trying to create an ice cream with a unique flavor and become popular with it.

Dewey
He has opened an ice cream shop in order to save up money to go on an adventure. He wants to make a shop with the best service and become popular, he is the one who comes up with all the ideas.

Screenshots
1. I want to become popular with someone too.
2. Oh it’s just that boy I saved earlier.
4. Just stick to the rules, rookie
5. This is one of the things we have at the Dream Festival
8. You don’t have to be so formal, you can call me Minnie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: BBS site update

It's about time.

I knew they'd only use Braig for RG.

Chad92

I'm checking it right now.........

Those worlds aren't new at all(Radiant Garden and Disney Town).

BBSFTW

i know that they are not new to BBS but they are new to the BBS site

Absent axel

Man my compy is slow at the moment to view bbs so can someone share more info? Or put up on youtube?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I'm checking it right now.........

Those worlds aren't new at all(Radiant Garden and Disney Town).

Actually, the Land of Departure is there too!!! It's farther back, behind the older worlds like Dwarf Woodlands, but it's definitely there and it shows Master Erauqs, MX, and Vanitas!

αsiя

space coke

I just saw the new systems for Ven and it looks so good

αsiя

space coke

Who else thinks the unverse look a little bit to easy
They just sit there and do nothing
It better be in beginner mode

BBSFTW

Who else thinks the unverse look as little bit to easy
They just sit there and do nothing
It better be in beginner mode

you know now that you say that they do look a little to easy

miiworld2

Awards

I had a feeling the official website was up again. Just in time for JumpFesta.

Chad92

Did anyone try out the tutorial? The game plays normally and it shows you what each command does and you have to click on 'em.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

anyone help!!!!! the site wont work for me T^T
i wanna see the videos!

slmcknett

Hopefully they update Radiant Garden as the weeks go by so that it shows the other Apprentices, Ansem, and Kairi. And how come Mickey isn't anywhere? He isn't in Disney Town, but that was obvious. And, I guess he's a main character, but he isn't part on the main trio, so, like, what world or section will his info be under?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Here is the translated stuff for the new worlds. I have no idea whether any of these are new screens or not, probably not. I've not seen most of them before though.

-Radient Garden-
Though Ventus, Terra and Aqua have been traveling the worlds seperately, while chasing after the Unversed in Radient Garden they accidently meet up once more.

Braig
He is working at the castle in Radient Garden, but the details are unknown. He is interested in the keyblade.

Screenshots:
2. We have to take this girl to a safe place while we can!
3. A lifetime pass to Disney Town [what is up with Ven’s expression in this shot, seriously?]
4. It seems we have you to thank
5. It means I’m more deserving of the keyblade than you
6. You came from a different world too, didn’t you.
7. You cannot enter the castle.
8. Did you see that masked boy?

-Disney Castle-
The town just below Disney Castle, a place where you can have lots of fun and play. Right now they are having the “Disney Town Dream Festival” that they hold once a year.

Captain Justice
The thug of Disney Town, Pete in costume. He pretends to be a “friend of justice”, but he just gets in the way.

Captain Dark
The thug of Disney Town, Pete in costume. He pretends to be an anti-hero, but just bothers everyone.

Queen Minnie
The queen of Disney Castle. She rules over the castle in place of the King, who is off training.

Louie
He has opened an ice cream shop in order to save up money to go on an adventure. He is a relaxed, casual sort of boy.

Huey
He has opened an ice cream shop in order to save up money to go on an adventure. He is trying to create an ice cream with a unique flavor and become popular with it.

Dewey
He has opened an ice cream shop in order to save up money to go on an adventure. He wants to make a shop with the best service and become popular, he is the one who comes up with all the ideas.

Screenshots
1. I want to become popular with someone too.
2. Oh it’s just that boy I saved earlier.
4. Just stick to the rules, rookie
5. This is one of the things we have at the Dream Festival
8. You don’t have to be so formal, you can call me Minnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back