• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF?! No Olympus Coliseum?!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You're not the only one:wink:

That's what i'm talkin about!

On the issue of Agrabah, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of Agrabah and Halloween Town. Atlantica I want in BBS because I want to know how Triton knew of the keyblades and plus if it's a battle world it will redeem itself from KH2.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
lets just be happy we wont see atlantica >.>

Atlantica is much more important than Olympus, it needs to be visited in order to explain how Triton knew about the Keyblade in KH1.

Of course, if Atlantica doesn't appear in BBS, I'll assume that there's going to be a sequel.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Atlantica is much more important than Olympus, it needs to be visited in order to explain how Triton knew about the Keyblade in KH1.

Of course, if Atlantica doesn't appear in BBS, I'll assume that there's going to be a sequel.

Now I do agree that Altanitca is more important than OC for BBS. Yeah I would rather Olympus be cut from BBS than Atlantica not be added. But still I want both of them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Let's hope that we won't have to do any sing along levels in Atlantica!
It took me months to pass those levels:dizzy:

We already have Mirage Arena and Disney Town to be mini game worlds so I doubt Atlantica would be a mini game world in BBS. I would expect it to be a battle world.

TeamMatt

Don't worry Olympus will be in there if you re-watch the old BBS trailer there was a scene where MX was talking to Ven about him not completely losing his memory and he has to give up to obtain and when you see it if you look in the background you can see the Olympus Coliseum...So its there they just haven't given any information out of it.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Don't worry Olympus will be in there if you re-watch the old BBS trailer there was a scene where MX was talking to Ven about him not completely losing his memory and he has to give up to obtain and when you see it if you look in the background you can see the Olympus Coliseum...So its there they just haven't given any information out of it.

That's true but they can always change the scene make it happen somewhere else you know, of course i can also be wrong and that scene stays in OC...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Memory Master
I hope not, I wouldn't like that at all.

Neither would I. I bet you that Atlantica and Olympus Coliseum will be in the next Famitsu scans. At least, I hope they are going to be.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
what if the new game will explain that XD
i just dont wanna see terra ven and aqua turning into mermaids or them singing songs >.>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Neither would I. I bet you that Atlantica and Olympus Coliseum will be in the next Famitsu scans. At least, I hope they are going to be.

Me too, if I get those two worlds then I will be happy. Even though I would be so happy to see Notre Dame.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Notre Dame would be really cool to have as a world, but no word has been said on it. Oh well! Sigh....

I also doubt it, all the worlds in BBS have either been worlds from previous games or all the new worlds have characters in them from a previous game, it seems all the worlds in BBS connect to KH1 and 2.

Xattm

Most likely Olympus and another disney based world (I pray it's Atlantica) will be revealed in next month's Famitsu. Besides it is already confirmed that Olympus is in BBS since it was seen in a trailer of BBS before.

agree with you there. I have a feeling they are going to reveal Olympus Coliseum and another new disney world (like atlantica) in december. I really doubt it was removed. we'll just wait and see. only a month to go.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
agree with you there. I have a feeling they are going to reveal Olympus Coliseum and another new disney world (like atlantica) in december. I really doubt it was removed. we'll just wait and see. only a month to go.

Yep, I really hope they surprise us with Olympus though and allow us to explore Mt. Olympus or a Greek City in BBS.

With Atlantica, I would like to explore the actually city of Atlantica.

Xattm

Yep, I really hope they surprise us with Olympus though and allow us to explore Mt. Olympus or a Greek City in BBS.

yes for sure! i've always had a feeling they at some point in the series they let us explore Mt. Olympus. if nothing else, let us meet zues. i'd be happy with atlantica as long as there is no singing.

glad other people think the same way ;)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

That would be so cool. To actually meet the Greek Gods would be really awesome. It would also be cool if we could explore the city of Atlantica, like you said.

αsiя

space coke
I doubt OC is in BBS anymore
if you look at the retail poster they have atleast one character from each world
I don't think Nomura will just announce one more world that hasnt been spoken about for about two years (tgs 07)
a month before the game comes out

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I doubt OC is in BBS anymore
if you look at the retail poster they have atleast one character from each world
I don't think Nomura will just announce one more world that hasnt been spoken about for about two years (tgs 07)
a month before the game comes out

When you say it like that, the chances do seem dim. I was hoping to explore Mt. Olympus. Sigh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back