• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Re: New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue)

Well yes I suppose that could happen, but maybe MX didn't want to hurt Braig because maybe MX is actually a good guy.
Or maybe this is near the start of the game, and MX is just playin' for shits and giggles.
Being captured as an explanation for his "disappearance" would only get TAV on his side.
And then he upends the tea-table on them....

Or not.

kingofgame981

Awards

I'm shocking with the picture of MX trap! Wonder what happened?

Anyway, thanks for the scan, is very great!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think you're thinking of Famitsu. When does Famitsu usually come out?

Isn't it next week?

Or maybe this is near the start of the game, and MX is just playin' for shits and giggles.
Being captured as an explanation for his "disappearance" would only get TAV on his side.
And then he upends the tea-table on them....

Or not.

Yeah or what you said, could be true.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Well yes I suppose that could happen, but maybe MX didn't want to hurt Braig because maybe MX is actually a good guy.

I'd think MX would be faking it too since he's probably a good deal stronger than Braig and the others. He might be the one to end up messing up Braig's face.

TheChosenMaster

it's the whole stars wars episode 3 plot redone!!! lol. braig somehow meets mx and is intrigued with the keyblades power. mx wants terra to embrace the darkness within, so he uses braig as a scapecoat saying if he could beat terra, his wish about havin the keyblades power will be granted so they set up a scene where it looks like mx is in trouble so terra, our of rage would kill braig and save mx, mx already knew that braig would get his ass kicked so he sat by and watched, but when braig knew he was getting whooped, he fled. thus throughout the rest of the game braig will try to steal the keyblade from TAV but eventually gets his ass kicked for good by ventus!!!! :) dont flame plz lol

A

Audo

it's the whole stars wars episode 3 plot redone!!! lol. braig somehow meets mx and is intrigued with the keyblades power. mx wants terra to embrace the darkness within, so he uses braig as a scapecoat saying if he could beat terra, his wish about havin the keyblades power will be granted so they set up a scene where it looks like mx is in trouble so terra, our of rage would kill braig and save mx, mx already knew that braig would get his ass kicked so he sat by and watched, but when braig knew he was getting whooped, he fled. thus throughout the rest of the game braig will try to steal the keyblade from TAV but eventually gets his ass kicked for good by ventus!!!! :) dont flame plz lol
Except, you know, it's impossible for Braig to leave Radiant Garden.

Xigbar never seemed to be one with Keyblade envy.

Samhain

Bronze Member

You seem to really love master xehanort ^ lol

and i think terra gave braig the scar and kicked his ass, saved mx for no apparent reason for now.

good scans!

Sorikux

Braig :eek:

I like how Huey, Dewey, and Louie (the three ducks) look exactly the same 10 years before lol. I thought they were just kids in KH1? :p

Awards

Maybe Braig shot his eye out and that's why Xigbar has the eyepatch. lol. It could be true though.

Vrakanox

translations for the versus mode and minigames, hurry up please! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!! and who is the guy in armor with a username Birth in the versus mode. His armor doesn't look like any of the three....or is that simply Ventus.

It looks like Ventus to me but i'm not 100%

fantasy08

Braig kidnapped Master Xehanort? Did I read that right?!:53: This is the same Master that beat the shit out of three key-blade wielders with one hand behind his back the entire time,but little ol braig chains him up?!!!! lol. Xigbar has just rose a few notches on my favorites list.

Braig boss battle!:eek:

I love Terra's expression in that pic with Pete.I never really thought so before but Terra is kinda adorable.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

And I though Braig would appear as a Boss for Ven's scenario but we do KNOW Braig will be a boss in Radiant Garden. X3

And the significance of the Heart emblems appearing on both Braig, Dilan and Aeleus' attire and weapons could mean something. I did a speculation that this emblem is the true insignia of Radiant Garden and the Giant Crest on Hollow Bastion, before it wart altered to become the Heartless emblem a year later.

krexia

Translator
Awards

I think you're thinking of Famitsu. When does Famitsu usually come out?
Weekly Famitsu comes out on Thursdays at the moment. The PSP/PS3-specific Famitsu comes out on the 30th of each month.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Braig. Oh, Braig. I can't get over how handsome he was back in the day. I am very interested in the roles of the apprentices in this game, and how Braig's face get's all messed up. This could all play out in so many different ways. I'm super-excited!

Captain Justice... and Darkness? I really want to see how Disney Town turns out. <3
So many exciting things! MX in chains? Just, woah.

And I wouldn't worry too much about Ienzo. We'll see him, no doubt, probably featured alongside the other scientist of the group, Vexen.

Oh. And Terra looks adorable in that screen with Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back