• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue)

Hopefully there will be more scans to come tonight!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Terra looks like he really doesn't want to be there, in that picture with Pete. Seriously, Pete's face is bigger than half of Terra's body; is he really that huge?

Braig is badass; now I want to play Terra's story first, if it means we get to fight him. He looks like he's having waaay too much fun.

And wtf is with MX? Something doesn't feel right seeing him like that...

A

Audo

I like Terra's expression in that screen with Pete...

Seems Braig has chained up MX?

Awards

I thought so at first, but his ears look different in Timeless River. Maybe he's drawn differently now though.

Well all of the characters have been drawn differently since the 1920s lol. But thats him! :)

crazzyBRY

i bet terra made that scar on xigbar's face.. ven made the eyepatch then aqua made his face go squigly =)..

i bet were going to fight him similar to xigbar.. based on the last pic (the one with the aiming thingy.)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Well all of the characters have been drawn differently since the 1920s lol. But thats him! :)

907988-orazio_large.jpg

Yeah, you're right, it's him.

krexia

Translator
Awards

Hopefully there will be more scans to come tonight!
This is all I could find in VJump. Did any other magazines come out today that are supposed to have info? Let me know and I'll go buy them too :p

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

This is all I could find in VJump. Did any other magazines come out today that are supposed to have info? Let me know and I'll go buy them too :p

Not that I know of but kinda odd, I thought Vjump usualy came out with about 3 pages of KH stuff. Well hopefully Famitsu has more scans next week with Ienzo included.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Not that I know of but kinda odd, I thought Vjump usualy came out with about 3 pages of KH stuff. Well hopefully Famitsu has more scans next week with Ienzo included.

Agreed. It feels like they've been neglecting Ienzo. Perhaps he also plays a big role in the plot, since he hasn't even been seen, while every other apprentice has. I wonder what he'll look like...

αsiя

space coke

I knew we'll be able to whoop Braig's ass
but it looks like Terra goes out to save MX while Braig chains him
hmm what a twist

A

Audo

Agreed. It feels like they've been neglecting Ienzo. Perhaps he also plays a big role in the plot, since he hasn't even been seen, while every other apprentice has. I wonder what he'll look like...
As with every other apprentice, just picture him with shorter hair and a new outfit....

boo_shoe2000

translations for the versus mode and minigames, hurry up please! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!! and who is the guy in armor with a username Birth in the versus mode. His armor doesn't look like any of the three....or is that simply Ventus.

Awards

Just noticed that TAV do keep the original color for their armor in the main game, yay!!! Just wish they still had the capes though :(
But, is anyone else getting BUGGED by their keyblades!!! Especially Terra and Aqua's, they're so much shorter than the original ones and not as good looking, hopefully those are from keychains or evolved, and not a redesign.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Awesome scans! I can`t wait for the full translations!

Awards

In the battle pic where Braig is in Last Stand (olawl), pretty sure that's darkness coming out of his cross-bows.

Given the heart insignia, perhaps they found a way to utilize the heart's darkness in battle as ammunition.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So Braig wanted the keyblade in BBS and that is why he captured MX? Wait how did he capture someone as strong as MX?

αsiя

space coke

So Braig wanted the keyblade in BBS and that is why he captured MX? Wait how did he capture someone as strong as MX?

by surprise maybe
or maybe somehow during the game MX starts losing his powers or he's getting weaker

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

by surprise maybe
or maybe somehow during the game MX starts losing his powers or he's getting weaker

Well yes I suppose that could happen, but maybe MX didn't want to hurt Braig because maybe MX is actually a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back