• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difficulty of the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I thought the game was pretty balanced by the fact that at times I really did need to use Magic (besides Cura) rather in KH2, you didnt need magic for ****.

UnstoppableSound

It depends on how you played the game.
On Proud Mode & mastering the game (doing all the challenges, getting to Lv. 100, etc.) I found it much more difficult than Kingdom Hearts, though still pretty easy.
If you just do it on Normal Mode, or even Proud Mode and just go through the story not really caring, then this game poses no difficulty whatsoever.

All Kingdom Hearts games to date thus far (with the exception of the Final Mixes, since they haven't been released out of Japan) are not hard. The only thing I found quite difficult in 358/2 Days was maybe the Mission Mode version of Leech Grave, but even that was solved by using Xigbar. Kingdom Hearts only posed a challenge through Sephiroth, and even then it only took a couple battles to get used to it. However, in the end, I agree. This game had a nice difficulty level that let me enjoy the storyline without struggling too much, but still had me repeating some things a couple times to be able to master it.

QUEST

This game is pretty short and easy :\
The only thing I hate about it are Emerald Serenades -_-
and the final bosses are TOO easy.
Ruler of the Sky was probably harder than all forms of Xion & Riku combined.

UnstoppableSound

This game is pretty short and easy :\
The only thing I hate about it are Emerald Serenades -_-
and the final bosses are TOO easy.
Ruler of the Sky was probably harder than all forms of Xion & Riku combined.

Ruler of the Sky was ridiculously easy....

Chaos_Riku

The game was pretty easy...I didn't see any real challenge, the fights tat took time just took more strategy than anything else.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I was a little disappointed by how easy this game was. Saix and Riku were far too easy, although I believe Xion's forms were overall ok.

Leechgrave was a nice challenge, as was Dustflier. However, Dustflier was more of an enemy with dangerous attacks opposed to something that was actually difficult. I know, it's probably very hard to understand what I mean by that.

If they gave at least some of the bosses, expecially the last few, more flexibility in their attacks then things would have been fine.

Overall, Days was easy. Fun, but easy. There was no Anti-Sora, Kurt Ziza, Sephiroth, or Xemnas that KH1(FM) had. There was no Riku IV or Axel II that CoM had. There was no Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar, Round 49, Data battles, or Terra that KH2(FM) had.

UnstoppableSound

I was a little disappointed by how easy this game was. Saix and Riku were far too easy, although I believe Xion's forms were overall ok.

Leechgrave was a nice challenge, as was Dustflier. However, Dustflier was more of an enemy with dangerous attacks opposed to something that was actually difficult. I know, it's probably very hard to understand what I mean by that.

If they gave at least some of the bosses, expecially the last few, more flexibility in their attacks then things would have been fine.

Overall, Days was easy. Fun, but easy. There was no Anti-Sora, Kurt Ziza, Sephiroth, or Xemnas that KH1(FM) had. There was no Riku IV or Axel II that CoM had. There was no Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar, Round 49, Data battles, or Terra that KH2(FM) had.

Let me just comment on that list of bosses you posted at the end:

Kingdom Hearts
Anti-Sora: Are you kidding me? How the hell was Anti-Sora hard...
Kurt Zisa: Not that bad, reasonable. He was like a little tougher version of the Antlion, which was easy.
Sephiroth: Here's one that was actually a little tough. Though once you grasped his attack pattern it was cake
Xemnas: Can't say. Never played Final Mix/.

Chain of Memories
Riku IV: Yes he was a little bit of a bitch, but only in the GBA version. Re:CoM was pathetic.
Axel II: Really? I had more trouble with Larxene II. Once again, only the GBA version.

Kingdom Hearts II
Demyx: LOL. Are you serious? It was just a time attack...a simple time attack.
Xaldin: YES. I agree. He was a hooker and a half.
Xigbar: Nope...sorry.
Round 49: Haha that was hilarious. Not as much hard as just gliding around in circles and using Trinity Limit.
Data Battles & Terra: Can't saaaaay.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I thought the game was had a fair balance between hard and easy. I beat it much faster than KH1 or KH2 even though KH2 was so much easier. It was probaly because the storyline was much shorter.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Let me just comment on that list of bosses you posted at the end:

Kingdom Hearts
Anti-Sora: Are you kidding me? How the hell was Anti-Sora hard...
Kurt Zisa: Not that bad, reasonable. He was like a little tougher version of the Antlion, which was easy.
Sephiroth: Here's one that was actually a little tough. Though once you grasped his attack pattern it was cake
Xemnas: Can't say. Never played Final Mix/.

Chain of Memories
Riku IV: Yes he was a little bit of a bitch, but only in the GBA version. Re:CoM was pathetic.
Axel II: Really? I had more trouble with Larxene II. Once again, only the GBA version.

Kingdom Hearts II
Demyx: LOL. Are you serious? It was just a time attack...a simple time attack.
Xaldin: YES. I agree. He was a hooker and a half.
Xigbar: Nope...sorry.
Round 49: Haha that was hilarious. Not as much hard as just gliding around in circles and using Trinity Limit.
Data Battles & Terra: Can't saaaaay.

I don't know, I just remember Anti-Sora being pretty hard everytime I fought him. Of course, I meant the boss, not the shadow clones.

Larxene II, Axel II, both were "up there" for me.

As for the KH2 section, what I find funny is Xaldin was probably the easiest one there, with Xigbar being the hardest (aside from FM battles). Demyx is up there because you always had to be on your toes for his random "Dance water, dance!" moves, which killed me a lot during my first couple of playthroughs.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I don't know, I just remember Anti-Sora being pretty hard everytime I fought him. Of course, I meant the boss, not the shadow clones.

Larxene II, Axel II, both were "up there" for me.

As for the KH2 section, what I find funny is Xaldin was probably the easiest one there, with Xigbar being the hardest (aside from FM battles). Demyx is up there because you always had to be on your toes for his random "Dance water, dance!" moves, which killed me a lot during my first couple of playthroughs.

To each his own, I suppose. For me, I never had problems with any of the Org members, though that was back in my days of Normal difficulty. lawl. I should play through on Proud now that my skills are rusty and see if I can get past Cerberus this time. xD Incredibly underleveled, getting cut down in one shot from the beast wasn't my idea of a fun game. :p

Though, for Days, it wasn't particularly "difficult" but it was a hell of a lot more fun than any of the other Kingdom Hearts games. The customization was outstanding and the combat felt like KH1 all over again. <3

I'd agree on Dustflier only being difficult for the fact that all of his moves are kill-shots, like you said. xD Leechgrave I never found difficult, and can't fathom how anyone bitches of his difficulty. I'm still under the impression that everyone hates him because rushing in to beat him up takes fucking forever to actually pull out a win and will likely wipe out your Pot/Cure stock, thus leaving you to die. I beat him handily in Mission Mode using Xaldin. =X

UnstoppableSound

To each his own, I suppose. For me, I never had problems with any of the Org members, though that was back in my days of Normal difficulty. lawl. I should play through on Proud now that my skills are rusty and see if I can get past Cerberus this time. xD Incredibly underleveled, getting cut down in one shot from the beast wasn't my idea of a fun game. :p

Though, for Days, it wasn't particularly "difficult" but it was a hell of a lot more fun than any of the other Kingdom Hearts games. The customization was outstanding and the combat felt like KH1 all over again. <3

I'd agree on Dustflier only being difficult for the fact that all of his moves are kill-shots, like you said. xD Leechgrave I never found difficult, and can't fathom how anyone bitches of his difficulty. I'm still under the impression that everyone hates him because rushing in to beat him up takes fucking forever to actually pull out a win and will likely wipe out your Pot/Cure stock, thus leaving you to die. I beat him handily in Mission Mode using Xaldin. =X

Are you saying you play on Normal Mode?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Probably normal.

God, I just beat leechgrave in Proud. Just because of him/it I didn't dare go close without getting my Champion Gear first. He/it was horrible. Now I see the distinction between Normal and Proud (I didn't even dare get his arm attack out in Proud, they took like half my health with my Full Circle accessory, stupid damn coffin).

At least I won. Stupid Tricky Monkey ate up all my cures though.

Absent axel

Lols i used lexaeus for the boss missions. That and i put all Sight units on zero gear that made lexaeus the tanker.
Leechgrave was easy in mission mode when you block against the tentaclaws and attack a bit in the middle. Dustflier was difficult though since i wasn't use to him but i used a strategy to beat him, the games difficulty depends on your level up.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Why Lexeaus?

Pretty much anyone with 4 sight units and Zero Gear is epic ownage anyway.

Even if you block those arms... Getting swallowed by accident automatically merits a half health cut. I hate that sort of risk.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I thought it was good, but square enix could have done better. like say, i dunno, not making sora seem so gay. (being gay isn't a bad thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back