• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difficulty of the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I found it quite disappointing that the major boss battles were much easier than the lesser ones.
Like Riku and Xion... You'd think they'd be hard, but alas, they weren't.

Xion was alright in my opinion. Her first form was easy, her second form had a tricky and deadly ragnarok, third form had a deadly combo, and final form was packed with HP. What's more is the first three forms had the ability to fully restore their HP to max.

However, I was vastly disappointed with Riku and Saix's boss battles. Those were too quick and easy.

White Mushroom

Xion was alright in my opinion. Her first form was easy, her second form had a tricky and deadly ragnarok, third form had a deadly combo, and final form was packed with HP. What's more is the first three forms had the ability to fully restore their HP to max.

However, I was vastly disappointed with Riku and Saix's boss battles. Those were too quick and easy.
Oh yeah, wayy tooo easy! I was dissapointed.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Hmmm..You've got a good point there. Xion was probably the 'hardest' major boss battle, if you want to call it that.
But yes, Saix and Riku were awfully easy.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I found it quite disappointing that the major boss battles were much easier than the lesser ones.
Like Riku and Xion... You'd think they'd be hard, but alas, they weren't.

I thought the Xion battle was okay in hardness, but the Riku and Saix battles were definetly pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back