• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Magic Method: Good or bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Panel System Magic vs MP system magic?

• Panel Magic System

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Original MP Magic

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

...I .. don't use the touch screen. I use the d-pad....

yoopy62

personally i slightly like it
since for example every fire spell you equip gives you one use until you use ether
also that it will be challenging since it prevents people from spamming magic repeatedly at a hard boss or when surrounded by many enemies but personally i am not much of a magic user but i still like that they try to enrenew the battle system every once in a while

S

Shadow Soldier

...You can't use magic when your surrounded by enemies, every time you get hit it interrupts you.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Panel System is made of win. <3

Well yeah its fun but a little annoying when there are certain heartless that you like need to hit with magic or something and you run out >>;
>.> Prepare beforehand and bring more of that spell. Also, no Heartless require that you use a certain spell on them, they're just made infinitely easier if you use the spell. Poison Plants without Fire/Fira/Firaga =/= fun.
The Panel System is a unique shot. It definitely requires the player to be a little more conservative with their resources. But there is a serious shortage of room... Buuuuuuuuut, I was playing earlier and there is a Magic Double Panel. So you can equip the Panel and then it doubles the Magics you link to it.
Yush. o-o I just recently snagged a Quadcast one, too, so yeah.
...You can't use magic when your surrounded by enemies, every time you get hit it interrupts you.
If you have Magic Bracer on you can do that and get pummeled while casting spells. :eek:

I find myself casting magic much more in this game than in any previous game. Why? Bosses are actually vulnerable to spells. IT'S AMAZING. You can cast Fire on a boss and see his HP go down instead of seeing the magic bubble of protection that appeared on literally every boss (maybe some of the weaker ones at the very very beginning didn't have it) in KH2. It's cool that you can actually be a full-fledged mage character in this game, something which was physically impossible with all of the previous systems. Hence why this one is vastly superior. :D

Currently I run around with my 12 Blizzara and Thunder along with 8 Curas and never have to use my 2 Hi-Ethers that I always keep handy. o-o *shrugs* I love it. Been using Magic since the beginning of the game and it's been working nicely the whole time.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But the quadcast I had in the Japanese version only allowed me two slots of magic, in the end I gave up and just stayed with the double and triple panels.

Anyway, just wondering, anyone uses auto lock on panel for Days? I got so irritated with it the first time I equipped it.

UnstoppableSound

I can't believe panel magic system is winning. It's too annoying and I have to switch around my magic constantly to accommodate the conditions in each map. I'd rather just have everything available at all times....

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I liked the Origanal KH magic because it was more challanging but i like KH2 magic too im fine with either one.
They should give you the boxed magic on Proud mode and the refill magic on Normal.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I can't believe panel magic system is winning. It's too annoying and I have to switch around my magic constantly to accommodate the conditions in each map. I'd rather just have everything available at all times....

I absolute hate having everything at your leisure, like having all the Firaga, Blizzaga, Ultima, Cure, etc. at the simple press of a button. It's no wonder I prefer 'Shin Megami Tensei' to 'Final Fantasy' because it forces you to be smart and decides which ability you need and which you don't.

The Panel System is excellent, because it forces you to decided what you need and what you don't need. For once, having a high level count means nothing. I traded my level count for magic, item, abilities and accessories. So I'm still level 1 in like Day 50 - 60 [cannot remember the exact date] and I'm on proud mode.

S

Shadow Soldier

Maybe your noodle isn't very strong. I have absolutely no problem with it I'f I'm able to put all my magic and level ups, and abilities, and backpacks in without trouble.

UnstoppableSound

Maybe your noodle isn't very strong. I have absolutely no problem with it I'f I'm able to put all my magic and level ups, and abilities, and backpacks in without trouble.

You just love dishing out the insults don't you? Nah, I'm sure my brain (I think I'll pass on dumbing it down for you) is capable of handling the panel system just fine, I'm rocking the game as it is. Congratulations, you can do what everyone else can do. You should be proud, idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back