• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait a minute....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
we don't know yet, what exactly happens after BBS. maybe their memories get erased or something or whatever.

besides, Peter Pan doesn't care much for other people except Wendy, Tink, or The Lost Boys.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Actually, he didn't look surprised when he saw Sora's keyblade in KHI (as did a lot of people actually)
If he didn't recognise the keyblade, he would have asked something about it. But if he did recognize it, he probably just shrugged and thought "meh, another one". I mean, Wendy was kidnapped, I doubt he would start talking about previous encounters with a keyblade.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Actually, he didn't look surprised when he saw Sora's keyblade in KHI (as did a lot of people actually)
If he didn't recognise the keyblade, he would have asked something about it. But if he did recognize it, he probably just shrugged and though "meh, another one". I mean, Wendy was kidnapped, I doubt he would start talking about previous encounters with a keyblade.

I concur. He wouldn't be in a middle in a fight and randomly say "Oh, by the way the weapon you have. Yeah, I've seen it before"

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
indeed, it prolly went like this,
peter:"woah its another of those big ol' keys. what were they called again?....... WENDY WHERE ARE YOU!?"

kostas

Awards
hmm i think peter may have thought that those weapons are common or some people have them nothing to worry about or mention really

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
That was like 10 Years ago, Peter is really stupid, and only cares about getting Wendy back so she can stay with him and its kind of like rape since he is like 20 Years Old in KH1. Just saying.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
That was like 10 Years ago, Peter is really stupid, and only cares about getting Wendy back so she can stay with him and its kind of like rape since he is like 20 Years Old in KH1. Just saying.

this horrifyingly TRUE
DUDE. you almost single-handedly killed a disney classic!
props are in need

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
this horrifyingly TRUE
DUDE. you almost single-handedly killed a disney classic!
props are in need

LOL. Its true though but back on topic, Peter must not have cared that much, he is LIKE a kid and he goes through so many adventures that in 10 Years he could easily forget. Its not that big of a deal if he doesnt remember.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
LOL. Its true though but back on topic, Peter must not have cared that much, he is LIKE a kid and he goes through so many adventures that in 10 Years he could easily forget. Its not that big of a deal if he doesnt remember.

yea im pretty sure i read in my biology book that a childs brain can only remember something if it gives an impression on them (i.e. horror, laughter, pain, pleasure etc.)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
SHORTFUSE! dude how goes it and yes i knew i was right! (baosting aside)

Muse

you look atrocious
Oh, Peter's probably more than a mere 20 years old. :v He just doesn't age. Because of magic. >.>

But really, he more than likely forgot about having seen the Keyblade before or at the time, it was really inappropriate to bring it up.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Oh, Peter's probably more than a mere 20 years old. :v He just doesn't age. Because of magic. >.>

But really, he more than likely forgot about having seen the Keyblade before or at the time, it was really inappropriate to bring it up.

people like us ask these kinda questions cause we're usually complicatedly curious (wow im using those words alot today)
NOW SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD

Last edited:

Sora9890

Well maybe he did remember, because he was sceptical and somewhat disguisted of Sora in KH1 when they first firrst met. Maybe he remember what Terra, Ven, or Aqua did that he REALLY didn't like. But in KH1 remembered how much power the keyblade had because to me, it seemed like he was using Sora like his tone when he said "Well i'm only helping you until we find Wendy" or something along those lines.

Last edited:

TerraFTW!

He never ages???25character

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Peter Pan has amnesia. Remember, he is a little boy who doesn't grow up. In the actual book, Wendy had to keep reminding him who she was, until he finally remembered. With the Lost Boys & Tink, he lives with them so he has to remember them. Unless TAV drilled the term "keyblade" into his head, it's highly unlikely he would remember a keyblade when seeing Sora's.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
If he didn't recognise the keyblade, he would have asked something about it. But if he did recognize it, he probably just shrugged and thought "meh, another one". I mean, Wendy was kidnapped, I doubt he would start talking about previous encounters with a keyblade.

^This explains it quite accurately. Peter didn't have time to mention he saw that weapon before. Wendy was in trouble, and she needed help. Would you honestly talk about weapon you saw 10 years ago if the person you loved was in trouble? I wouldn't.:31:

He never ages???

That's why it's called "Neverland". You can never grow up. BTW, did he always live there? In the movie, doesn't he talk about escaping there so he wouldn't have to deal with "grown-ups" as he says?

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Peter was to occupied with Wendy and such, but if he did see it he probly wouldnt of cared as much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back