• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were a serial killer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

frisson

Silver Member
Who would you target?
And how would you go about it?

Just for fun, guys. Come on, we've all thought about it at least once.

Uh... me? Well I'm not exactly sure who I'd target, but I'd have a greenhouse right, way out of town on a property, with a big shed adjacent. In this shed the victim would be tied up, and then I would douse them in chemicals and burn them alive until they're nothing but ash. Then I would fertilise the plants in my greenhouse, and probably try and wash out the stench of burning flesh. Maybe make some freaky ritual out of it after the first few kills.

That kind of thing.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
I would target Miley Cyrus, obviously.
I'd go by the original plan: "Hey kid do you want some candy?"

Knowing that whore, she'd totally get on board.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Note the Discussion area DJ.

Random killings are more my style. But I'm not an ass who would kill a little old lady who has spent her life giving to others. If forced to kill, I'll take down all the filth clogging the system. The people who had it coming to you, you know? Lure my victims to secluded areas. Full body suit. No blood trails. Drop the body in a busy area. Leave hints that lead police in circles.

Awards
Maybe go a little bit Dexter and only kill people who have somehow managed to commit heinous crimes while avoiding punishment for whatever reason.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i don't think killing people would be that fun.
5467lv.jpg

.. on the other hand

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
if oi were a serial killler..i wouldnt be here right now now would i

Allister Rose

French Lover
if i was a serial killer, i would try to kill....people who are bullies. First i would stalk all the schools and see which are the worst bullies and kill them and mark them with an A9 on there head. lol, just kidding, idk who would i kill (i will msot likely kill a bully though if i was a serial killer) but i'm not

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
if i was a serial killer, i would try to kill....people who are bullies. First i would stalk all the schools and see which are the worst bullies and kill them and mark them with an A9 on there head. lol, just kidding, idk who would i kill (i will msot likely kill a bully though if i was a serial killer) but i'm not

O_O you fucking pyschopath......

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I would probably try to start killing but something would stop me.

friday-the-12th.jpg

guess I'll try next year.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Does it matter who i kill?
Just take out the human race sounds like a perfect plan, I guess.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well, since I have anger issues I'd probably kill anybody who pisses me off enough aside from family and friends. And probably some of my old teachers I hated. And people in traffic when I'm on vacation. And people who decide to argue with me over stupid shit.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'd hunt down members of KHI, rape them, and use pieces of their flesh to make a lovely KHI quilt.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Torture kill my sister...that's how I would deal with her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back