• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2009?!?!?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexion23

Ok so im sure most of you have already done this but go watch the trailer from the bbs site on the front page. Ok now if you notice at the end it says 2009? I know this is obviouslty for japan but if it comes out in december for japan then it could be here in four months after december just like 358/2 days was four months after may. April 2010!!!!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Everybody's speculating that japan Either gets it in winter, no delays; or gets it in spring with delays. U.S. won't see it until 2010, spring or fall is my guess.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Everybody's speculating that japan Either gets it in winter, no delays; or gets it in spring with delays. U.S. won't see it until 2010, spring or fall is my guess.

i dont think they would push it all the way to fall for the US
maybe summer

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
i dont think they would push it all the way to fall for the US
maybe summer

Days did. Days went from the Spring release date for Japan to a Fall release date for NA, so I'm pretty sure that's how long the gap for BbS would be at the least. I think it'll be longer though, seeing as how the game may take a bit longer to translate and what-not. So >.>

my guess is we won't see a definite release date till TGS'09.

so just sit back relax and let yourself go.
*tribe called quest lyrics ftw.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Days did. Days went from the Spring release date for Japan to a Fall release date for NA, so I'm pretty sure that's how long the gap for BbS would be at the least. I think it'll be longer though, seeing as how the game may take a bit longer to translate and what-not. So >.>
the date wasnt so far off though..... imean it's only one season off.

if BBS comes out in december, we will get in spring, or maybe fall if it gets delayed for another season

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

What she said. Winter 2009 probably= Winter/Spring 2010. That's for Japan.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i hope it takes 5 months to come out in the U.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
why the hell are you guys saying "if we don't get it in spring we'll get in fall"? do u people know what SUMMER means. =_____=

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
That would be great if it was summer. Everyone on the forums would be going crazy. And I'd have more time to play it. Europe would get it in late summer wouldn't you??

Aria

braver by the minute
I think we'll most likely get it inbetween late spring and early fall. A summer release would be awesome.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
DS game =/= PSP game. It won't take the same amount of time :/
I'm along the lines of 4-6 months. But they might keep on delaying it like they did with Days... so don't get too hyped.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But what about Europeans? Or Australians? Etc.?
Ten days after we get it, if Days is anything to go by.

I doubt we'll get it in the summer. Games usually don't come out then, is all.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I don't get why there's such a big gap. Just translate it all at once and then release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back