• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5 Best Presidents in U.S History

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herman Melville

george w. bush wasn't very bad i wouldn't say he's top 3 material but he's definitely top 5 material the only flaw he has is that he provoked the middle east with the war but other than he's pretty laid back and i kinda like his sense of humor

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
george w. bush wasn't very bad i wouldn't say he's top 3 material but he's definitely top 5 material the only flaw he has is that he provoked the middle east with the war but other than he's pretty laid back and i kinda like his sense of humor

"Our children is learnin"

lol

And not to mention the infamous Shoe Throwing

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards

troll

D

Destiny of Sora

1. lincoln
2. garfield
3. mckinley
4. kennedy
5. maybe obama

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I don't give a fuck about his personality, he can be as laid back as possible, he (in my personal opinion) wasn't much of a good president. And didn't make a good line like Bill Clinton.

"America, I did not have sexual relations with that girl"

A

Azrael

He entered office with a surplus and gave us a fucking deficit.

Get out. He's one of the worst.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
He entered office with a surplus and gave us a fucking deficit.

Get out. He's one of the worst.

Indeed. A trillion dollar plus deficit.. Actually, what it is now and what was the surplus when he came into office again anyways? It surely was a hell of a lot better than over one trillion dollars in the tank. Let's face it..

Bush (Jr.) + the economy = us in the hole.. BIG time

Donna da Ragione

I don't really like any president. =/

I would lean towards those like Washington and Lincoln, but history has glorified them. I guess Jefferson is my top choice simply because he helped maintain a separation between religion and government, though that has diluted in the last century or so.

A

Azrael

Indeed. A trillion dollar plus deficit.. Actually, what it is now and what was the surplus when he came into office again anyways? It surely was a hell of a lot better than over one trillion dollars in the tank. Let's face it..

Bush (Jr.) + the economy = us in the hole.. BIG time

In actuality, the economy continued to boom despite the effects of the 9/11 attacks until the second term of Bush.

Oh yeah and so far Obama is increasing the deficit as well by four times with his programs.

Awards
Bush didn't cause the recession, but he did cause the deficit. Even worse was his social policy. To be completely honest I don't really care a lot about the economy; I look down upon people who vote with their wallets.

I don't know whether or not Obama's plan to mend the economy will work, but I have my doubts. Fiscal stimulus just doesn't work and never has. If the rest of his term goes the same way it has so far, I will regard him as a tremendous disappointment.

A

Azrael

Bush didn't cause the recession, but he did cause the deficit. Even worse was his social policy. To be completely honest I don't really care a lot about the economy; I look down upon people who vote with their wallets.

I don't know whether or not Obama's plan to mend the economy will work, but I have my doubts. Fiscal stimulus just doesn't work and never has. If the rest of his term goes the same way it has so far, I will regard him as a tremendous disappointment.

Of course would this stop people from getting him re-elected in 2012? Unless he really messes up, him and the Democrats will have a hard time beginning next year.

The economy does hold merit since people's jobs can often be at stake and they would vote for the person who would have a better chance of saving them from the unemployment line.

Awards
My hope is that if Obama wins a second term he'll stop being such a pussy who's worried about getting re-elected and force some progressive legislation through regardless of how unpopular it makes him. But right now he's trying that bipartisan shit and basically letting the Republicans have their way, and we didn't vote for them.

The economy holds merit, but as far as I'm concerned, not compared to domestic policy. If Obama legalized same-sex marriage, gambling, prostitution and pot, repealed the PATRIOT Act, lowered the drinking age, decreased the military budget etc. etc. I would say let him fuck the economy all he wants.

A

Azrael

My hope is that if Obama wins a second term he'll stop being such a pussy who's worried about getting re-elected and force some progressive legislation through regardless of how unpopular it makes him. But right now he's trying that bipartisan shit and basically letting the Republicans have their way, and we didn't vote for them.

The economy holds merit, but as far as I'm concerned, not compared to domestic policy. If Obama legalized same-sex marriage, gambling, prostitution and pot, repealed the PATRIOT Act, lowered the drinking age, decreased the military budget etc. etc. I would say let him fuck the economy all he wants.

I understand that but most people would not consider such issues to be more important than the economy which is so far in a state of recession.

I wouldn't want him to fuck the economy unless he wishes to antagonize a large section of the active voting population.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Best president ever: Franklin D. Roosevelt, So good he was elected 4 times and why congress made the ammendment of only 2 terms per president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back