• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
No it's not. In fact, according to the newest scans, Zexion and Vexen are both very kind and helpful with Roxas, opposed to some like Xaldin, who view him as a stupid nuisance.

I don't think you're understanding me.
All of the CoM members are shown talking in Twilight Town.
No one else finds that odd? They show actual dialogue for the CoM members and they just happen to all be talking to Roxas in Twilight Town rather than any other world?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
True, and he did Rock.

Oh! Probably been noted, but in the scene with the CoM members, Lexeaus was in the lower right corner. Like I said, probably already noted. But it was nice to see him.
And Both Xion and Axel seem to be looking at that book in the second scene. Or Third. Anyway... Thought that was interesting.

Amulet

I'm not sure if its the distortion in the video but it sounds like over the course of the game Xion's voice and appearance change, the only evidence I have is at the very end of the video where she puts her hood down but they make it so her head is not viewable.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think you're understanding me.
All of the CoM members are shown talking in Twilight Town.
No one else finds that odd? They show actual dialogue for the CoM members and they just happen to all be talking to Roxas in Twilight Town rather than any other world?

Here's to hoping it'd explain a tiny bit more the TLTW Memory Floor, but something tells me that if it'll affect it, it'll make it even more complicated XD

madammina

Okay. I see.

Hm... maybe TLTW is a jumping off point to get to CO? Sora arrived there (I know via Namine, but of all the worlds, she chose that one) and Axel appears there during 7 days, and now the CO gang appear there... and they already said it was a world in between dimensions.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We don't know where exactly Vexen got that card, and you'd think from Larxene, Marluxia and Axel's reactions that he just might not have went through Namine to get it. So I doubt she had anything to do with it, actually.

madammina

no, when Sora wakes up. He wakes up in the Real TWTL. Why that one? Could she only go there easily, or what?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The very last scene...it's bothering me, I want to know what the heck's going on. I wish I understood Japanese :v

Key of Valor

The Professor
I thought all those scenes were already translated?

Axel: Xion! ... What are you doing?
Xion: I'm... I'm going back to where I belong
Axel: At first, I thought that was the best thing to do too...
Axel: But... I couldn't accept that. There had to be something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back