• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The main site over the ages. It was all posted there.

And Xion remains hooded for the ~WHOLE~ game? D:
/totallylost

She obviously doesn't. Otherwise explain my avatar, for instance.
She does seem to be hooded for a period of it though, and she also lacks the Keyblade during that time, judging by gameplay footage. She eventually takes her hood off though, and gets a Keyblade.

Lolita

Dear You
Oh, because I saw you post somewhere that she keeps her hood on for the whole game. xD;;
I was like, " Wat. OuO"
Anyways, i'm glad we can play as Donald and Goofy. OuO
It's my turn to not care about Goofy's health.
/revengerevenge

Sexy Angel
WHAT!!!?!?!!? YOU CAN PLAY AS DONALD OR GOOFY!?!?!?!!

evil_levi94

Aahhh. 8D
Yayy, finally a new trailer, and it's loaded with information, too!

Hmm, but I wonder who that "she-male" is at the end of the video. I'm thinking it's Xion revealing herself to Roxas? Or ... maybe not, since I remember the scene where she is introed to the Org. and I beleive she takes her hood off then ... so, maybe it isn't Xion! :O

And I think it'd be cool if we could play as Riku, etc. in multi player. I bet you have to unlock them, but i dont want unlocking them to be too be tedious. x( Maybe you just unlock them after beating them game or making progress, I don't know. xD;

Hmm, but I love what I am seeing! I hope there are more Disney worlds than that though.(Neverland, Wonderland, Halloween Town, Beast's Castle, Agrabah.) It'd get boring to just see those worlds for the disney part.

Sexy Angel
Dude, Sora and Roxas have the same moveset in this game.

boo_shoe2000

lol. Xion probably has more magic than any of them. Low attack, but higher speed than Roxas. IT's pretty useless for the Keyblade weilders you know. But maybe Nomura directed it to the girls who play KH and wanted to play a girl Keyblade Weilder.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
May be in cutscenes (speculating here) but in a "Expanding Story, Axel remembering, CO stuff, kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back