• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
AU = Alternate Universe.
OU = Original Universe.
Days Multiplayer is AU that still relates to the OU being in the same game.

Now that I merged all those threads...

Dayum. Mind-fucking trailer, though having only paid attention to the main image in the middle, it wasn't anything too new.
But damn, Donald and Goofy... if it's not just some fun shiz in multiplayer, I can kind of dig Xenka's idea about them being Data Clones or something.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
yea ok but its the first time ive known that >_>
this trailer gives me a lot of questions :/& btw donald & goofy are there too! wtf

Radon

mofo
I like that the team for Days is putting characters apart from the Org into the multiplayer. They making a great KH multiplayer experience that the game was originally made for.

Blizzara

Awesomeness!! This game just got so much more interesting.

Xion's appearance in multiplayer isn't that surprising, but Donald and Goofy's inclusion is truly anti-canon. That means maybe we'll get to play as Sora, Riku, Mickey ... *sigh* I hope we can substitute players with NPCs if we're playing alone.

At around 3:25, bottom right screen... Is Xemnas looking up at Kingdom Hearts? Shouldn't that ... not exist yet?

Blizzara

Aah. I guess that makes sense.

Also, the weirdly uploaded version of the trailer is funneh. I like the scary dissonant Passion XD

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I fear this messed up version of Sanctuary may be the opening, it also warps every rime the middle screen switches.
Was that Xion at the end? And I think a new unknown person picked up Xion.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Some one take down this trailer lol. I'm obessesed with it. lol.

But its cool that you can play as goofy, Donald and Xion. that must be available when you beat the game or something.

Silent hero_

Awards
Wow, thank you BM! Xion,Donald and Goofy is playable? Cool! At 1:20 you can see at the top right, Roxas is doing the exact same thing what Sora did in Neverland in KH1. And Xion's voice is different. Maybe it has to do with Sora's leaking of memories?

Edit: Omg... Is Roxas using his "light" attacks at 4:20 on the top screen?! And Axel using Cure?

Last edited:
Awards
Sora's in there too at 4:30

I think it's safe to say that if Sora, Donald, and Goofy are available, Riku and King Mickey MUST be too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm that seemed to be single player though. And it's interesting seeing taller Xion o_O.

Not sure I like the Sanctuary remix.. it seems fitting I suppose but I was hoping for a new song. Still, if it's incorporated into a suitable scene I'm not complaining!

Can't wait :D.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think when you first start out in the game and you go straight to multiplayer mode, you only have 2 people to pick from.
Axel, and Roxas, the more you play the game the more characters you can play as in multiplayer mode.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
You know I reckon this will be an introduction song now that I listen to it again. Distorted memories. Still... I wonder if there will be another song or remix to accompany this.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Uh, going by how the voices themselves are distorted as well, and BM admitting to the video to be in low quality, I think you guys are getting waaaay ahead of yourselves. It's the video that's whacked, it's not intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back