• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonictails1189

Awards
358/2 Days DSi Bundle

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 release date set (andriasang.com, 03.05.2009)

2132377010_view.jpg

This is the new DSi that will come bundled with 358/2 Days in Japan in May. Not sure if you guys have seen this but this is my first time so I thought I'd let you know!

------------

Unless it's been canceled, there's supposed to be a Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Nintendo DSi Bundle coming out in Japan at the same time as the release of the game. Is this still true?

Second, bundles like this almost never leave Japan, but I haven't heard of any announced DSi bundles coming out here in the states, and 358/2 Days seems as if it will release here about the same length of time after the DSi's release as it will be in Japan (hope that made sense). So I was wondering, has there been any announcement of this bundle for outside Japan, and what are your thoughts on the likelihood of it being available if it isn't announced?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papou

Re: 358/2 Days DSi Bundle

I doubt they'll bring it here. I'm sort of hoping they don't, because then I'm going to really want to buy a DSi. But no, I haven't seen any news more recent than November.

sonictails1189

Awards

That's what I figured, but Nintendo has done quite a few bundles for there systems in the past, and several for the DS Lite as well. If they were to do one after the DSi has been out for a few months, this seems like as good a game as any to do it with. I won't get my hopes up, but I do wish they would.

H

Haxon

So the DSi isnt coming to the US?

sonictails1189

Awards

The DSi is; the KH 358/2 Days DSi bundle most likely isn't.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

The DSi is definately coming to NA because gamestop already put it up for preorder in black and blue colors.
The bundle however, like sonictails said, probably will never come to NA.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

The DSi is definately coming to NA because gamestop already put it up for preorder in black and blue colors.
The bundle however, like sonictails said, probably will never come to NA.
Highly agreed but we could have some luck coming our way! Have some hope! :lol:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Highly agreed but we could have some luck coming our way! Have some hope! :lol:

I hate to break it to you qster, but i'm 99.9% sure that the DSi bundle will not come to NA.
I mean the limited Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core PSP bundle never hit NA stores.
Bundles like these never really leave Japan.

raycat27_2003

Awards

it would be cool if the bundle came here to america, but as some of the other posters have said, it's not a possibility. we all can dream though, can't we??

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Changes are not likely because we North Americans have never gotten a bundle in previous years that they gotten in Japan

Papou

I hope it has Xion on it so I don't wish I could have it.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Didn't a Chain of Memories Gameboy SP bundle come out in America way back when? Thought I heard that somewheres. And yeah, the 358/2 Days bundle is still being planned, though no word yet how it looks. And like most people said, it very likely will not be released outside of Japan.

I hope it looks good, if the design is crappy I'm skipping it and buying a lime DSi.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Didn't a Chain of Memories Gameboy SP bundle come out in America way back when? Thought I heard that somewheres. And yeah, the 358/2 Days bundle is still being planned, though no word yet how it looks. And like most people said, it very likely will not be released outside of Japan.

I hope it looks good, if the design is crappy I'm skipping it and buying a lime DSi.

Sadly that bundle was only released in Japan. I really wanted it too.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Sadly that bundle was only released in Japan. I really wanted it too.

Not true. I saw a few of them in chain stores here in Australia

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

the whole thing was leaked apparently by some guy who took a picture of a letter one real high up guy was sending privatly to someone. it was in jap and when it was translated it was very informal language and stuff and i think it said it came with chain of memories aswel which i thought was strange because the dsi had the gba slot removed. thats what i know of it. i hope its true but i dont know about the COM in it

Firo

Oh Crap

Didn't SE do with this with Crisis Core and the PSP? A special edition bundle exclusive to japan?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

It wasn't exclusive to Japan as such... certain aspects of it werem but a lot of other places got it in the end, minus the engraved number etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back