• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachie

Re: 358/2 Days confirmed released date!

BAH I was hoping early May but that was just plain silly of me. Of course it have to be released on the second to last day of the month...

But still a solid date is good news.

NOW we need the NA date.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The dsi pretty good but to bad it won't come overseas but I don't like the color black any way yuk. Nice fine :0)

The DSi is coming overseas. So far as we know, it's just that special model that isn't.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

SWEET!!!

It's finally coming out! This is so exciting! Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to deal with the spoilers on the forums issue.

Xattm

the DSi isn't what I was expecting but its still cool.
i'm going to have to avoid the forums until the game makes it over to US.

peachie

Oh goodness gracious, I didn't even notice the KH custom DSi design. I like it. I want it. And it's fairly safe to say it won't make its way over to NA, correct?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

That seems to be the most likely conclusion so far. There's no news of such a bundle outside of Japan yet.

thenapster777

Oh goodness gracious, I didn't even notice the KH custom DSi design. I like it. I want it. And it's fairly safe to say it won't make its way over to NA, correct?

Although not confirmed I think there is a good chance the bundle might also make its way to North America. Remember that Nintendo has confirmed the regular DSi will be released in the US on April 5.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well this date is later than what I originaly hoped for, but I guess I can play the Japanese version. I know it will be in Japanese, but there has not been hardly anything new from Square and I want some RPG goodness, so I 'm getting the Japanese version.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

And even if the DSi Bundle comes to NA it will probably lack something that the Japanese DSi has. Anyways here comes the endless waiting for it.. Also I thought the Days DSi would look cooler than it does, oh well..

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

Oh, now this is what I've been waiting for. Now it's only a matter of time before the US date is released. I'm not too sure about the DSi itself, but I would have liked to have it anyway. I think it's a good thing that I have my own DS anyway.

The Dark Destiny

Re: 358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN

Well, for the time being that is the most accurate release date I can find. Because it seems that usually Kingdom Hearts games come out several months in America after their release in Japan. I could be wrong though...Probably am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back