• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Phelps

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Its even more disturbing considering the fact that these children amuse themselves believing that everyone 'cept them Westburos' go to hell. If you have time, watch the other parts of the documentary. This is what you get when you worship a God that is evil and merciless. In the doc you will witness one of Pastor Fred Phelps' preaches and then you know what I mean with an evil and hateful God. Ironically enough the church blames every non-believer to think they are God, yet its Fred who shamelessly acts like he is God. Hypocrite much?

Muse

you look atrocious
Actually, I did watch the other parts of the documentary. At least, the parts that were posted by the same person as this one was.

It really bothered me when that one girl just giggled and smiled and went, "Yep, you're going to hell." So casually like that, like it's not even a big deal.

Trag

Bronze Member
These people, it seems, love attention. Whores.

Muse

you look atrocious
You can really tell that too, from the documentary. The more people that hate them, the happier they are. Because they feel like they're doing the right thing. Because it means that more people have come into contact with Jesus' word, in their minds.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What the fuck is this?

How is it a church when it's only one family, and why is their hymn or whatever it is got the words 'fag' and 'pervert' in it. Sounds like they're more interested in what's wrong with America than anything about God. And boy, are they ones to talk about spreading filth.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
What the fuck is this?

How is it a church when it's only one family, and why is their hymn or whatever it is got the words 'fag' and 'pervert' in it. Sounds like they're more interested in what's wrong with America than anything about God. And boy, are they ones to talk about spreading filth.

I agree. This seems more like a hardcore political group than a religious sect.

Holy fucking shit, this church makes me want to stab someone.

I'm reading about some of the shit they do.

I am totally speechless. This prejudice is uncalled for.

paperbot

Wait, were they the ones who were going to riot outside of Obama's grandmother's funeral?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
^ They riot outside everyone's funeral. I'd have to look that one up, though.

There's an official list on their wiki page, apparently they do it 6 times a day.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Obviously, there's no chance not one child is gay. I hope for them that they are all gay, would definetly complete their little religion.

Anyways, isn't it disturbing how those children are being brainwashed. At a young age (where they can hardly talk at all) they are obligated to learn the songs against 'fags'. The result is that young girl who giggles knowing that Louis and everyone else that doesn't believe will go to hell.
She's totally brainwashed.

These children need people outside the church to pull them out and make them understand what they are preaching. They really don't.

Onasi

It's people like that who make me ask myself why I moved to the U.S. and not Canada.

I see so much why a lot of atheists hate religion. The prejudice freaks.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
It's people like that who make me ask myself why I moved to the U.S. and not Canada.
Get out then. No everyone here in America let alone not many of us are religious freaks.

I see so much why a lot of atheists hate religion. The prejudice freaks.
They hate religion mainly because they cannot believe in anything it provides. This lady is just crazy.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I can't believe someone this...inhuman exists.

There are few things more disgusting than bigots like this.

Trag

Bronze Member
Blinkboy, it actually is a contributing factor.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So is homosexuality still adultery to them even if the two men never have sexual contact?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
So is homosexuality still adultery to them even if the two men never have sexual contact?

yes, because it's against "God's plan for one man and one woman".

I really hope the family dies out, if they're so obsessed with not getting married and knocked up (maybe not in that order. o_O)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Blinkboy, it actually is a contributing factor.
Yeah but not as big as a factor as that it made it out to be.

I still think we should accidental let a psycho pathetic killer roam their area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back