• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christian Bale goes Ballistic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
This kind of lowered my opinion on Bale a little, but I still really like him. Too bad he's a complete dick in real life.

MasterHearts7762

This kind of lowered my opinion on Bale a little, but I still really like him. Too bad he's a complete dick in real life.

Me too. I remember one time my brother's friend was on a cruise with the host from AFV. He said he was really "snobby". >.> I hate it when celebrities think theyre so much better than everyone else.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I don't really care. In the end actors are emotional. That's what makes them good at what they do. If you fuck with their scene. Which in the rant he explicitly says the man did. They are bound to get pissed.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That's showbiz. You mess with a scene that takes real work and you're bound to get what's coming to you, though I do feel bad for the guy who got yelled at. Sorta doubt the scene would pop up in a bloopers section if the movie gets one.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Wow practically everyone in here is calling Christian Bale a jerk, jackass, dick, etc. When people see or in this case, hear Bale yell at a crew member, they automatically think it's part of his personality. They think this is just how he is, an impatient, ill-tempered man. People often underestimate the situation. Since people can't see the reason others act the way they do, people assume the behavior is just a part of who they are.

For example, people don't think someone who cut them off on the highway was late and needed to make the exit or else they'd be late to work. A student who was sleeping in class might seem lazy, but they might have stayed up all night the night before to study for a test.

In Christian Bale's case, he was working on an intense scene and needed his whole mind in the scene to do his job. If I was in his situation, I'd be pissed off too. I wouldn't scream at the guy at the top of my lungs probably because I don't know the dp.
Christian Bale......I forgive you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back