• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christian Bale goes Ballistic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That was amazing, and I can't really blame him; I'd hate to meet him on a bad day.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I can sorta understand why Bale reacted like that.

When you're in a scene that you rehearsed for the longest time, and this may well ahve been one of those emotionally wrecking scenes, and someone is so **** stupid to play with the lights or walks in front of the camera, that is gonna frustrate you.

He probably aplogised few days later, when his frustration and anger were gone.

MasterHearts7762

I can sorta understand why Bale reacted like that.

When you're in a scene that you rehearsed for the longest time, and this may well ahve been one of those emotionally wrecking scenes, and someone is so **** stupid to play with the lights or walks in front of the camera, that is gonna frustrate you.

I agree. And he's still contemplating whether or not to apologize, or at least he was from the last time i heard about it.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

He apologized for the publicity this has created. Sorry for having his Oscar Nomination taken away. Just like how Chris Brown is sorry..not for what he did, but the consequences following it.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
You really don't have the right to judge Bale here. For one you don't know what his motivations are. It's entirely possible that he looked back on this and went. "Well shit. I went kind of overboard."

It's a pathetic and unfounded show of cynicism that you're posting here.

S

Shadow Soldier

Meh, the DP or whatever deserved it. Shouldn't be wasting people's time, film, and money.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
You really don't have the right to judge Bale here. For one you don't know what his motivations are. It's entirely possible that he looked back on this and went. "Well shit. I went kind of overboard."

It's a pathetic and unfounded show of cynicism that you're posting here.

I never said I knew what his intentions were. I have never blamed anything he's done on his character. In fact, it was the opposite.

Wow practically everyone in here is calling Christian Bale a jerk, jackass, dick, etc. When people see or in this case, hear Bale yell at a crew member, they automatically think it's part of his personality. They think this is just how he is, an impatient, ill-tempered man. People often underestimate the situation. Since people can't see the reason others act the way they do, people assume the behavior is just a part of who they are.

For example, people don't think someone who cut them off on the highway was late and needed to make the exit or else they'd be late to work. A student who was sleeping in class might seem lazy, but they might have stayed up all night the night before to study for a test.

In Christian Bale's case, he was working on an intense scene and needed his whole mind in the scene to do his job. If I was in his situation, I'd be pissed off too. I wouldn't scream at the guy at the top of my lungs probably because I don't know the dp.

If he thought he acted out of line, the only person he should apologize to is the director of photography, but no, he had to go on a radio station and apologize to the whole world. If that whole tirade wasn't heard, none of this would have to happen. You clearly didn't read my post correctly. If I "don't have the right to judge Bale" then you don't have the right to call me a dick.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back