• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rep system adjustments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should be done with the rep system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
^ on top of that if it COULD be disabled say in FI. then if a member erally wants to rep for a pst in FI all they hav eto do is fine 1 non FI post just to beable to rep them for it

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Showing everyone what I can do:

14vphtz.png

• I'm not getting rid of the x number of posts perk, nor am I gonna change the number. I think this is hardly a problem.
  • I'm definitely not implementing a new system, especially one that only works for/with the staff.
  • Gildragon's already explained why disabling the system in certain parts of the forum won't work, not that it's possible anyway.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Showing everyone what I can do:

14vphtz.png

• I'm not getting rid of the x number of posts perk, nor am I gonna change the number. I think this is hardly a problem.
  • I'm definitely not implementing a new system, especially one that only works for/with the staff.
  • Gildragon's already explained why disabling the system in certain parts of the forum won't work, not that it's possible anyway.
I don't see why it is so hard to click the no buble in the top I think that would solve a lot of problems.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
People have gotten a addiction to rep so therefore I think it should be taken away for a while and let people go without for a while.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I thought we already covered that you highlighted the box.

OH MY GOD I ALREADY TOLD U LIKE A MILLION TIMES NO!!

i dont see the reason to even having rep anymore.. it's not like you get some sort of cash reward for the person with most rep or something..

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I love how the people who brought this about are the ones still bitching.

Im looking at you ZackFFVII and Aquazion. Just shut it and accept the inevitable

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i did drop the subject but Sihl keeps bringing it back up >P

EDIT: and you too Vice!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Delete the whole thing.
OR remove negarepping from everyone who isn't staff/a mod/what the hell you call yourselves these days...
AND THEN reset.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah that whole blue box shit was only because you were using the black skin and highlighted it.

I know i tried and it looked exactly like your "Blue box"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back