• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rep system adjustments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should be done with the rep system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Yeah that whole blue box shit was only because you were using the black skin and highlighted it.

I know i tried and it looked exactly like your "Blue box"

look i dont know if the server was being slow or soemthing but Sihl already ended it so stop bringing it up.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Look, aquaxion, if you really wanted to drop it, you wouldn't keep replying to their comments. Just be a better person and ignore what they say, and move on, especially considering that what color that box was doesn't matter anymore, considering what exactly this thread is now about.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Guys, just let the kid be. No need to beat a dead horse.

Now that I'm thinking about it Silh, you may try doing both. I don't see a downside to it. =/

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
if that Sil guy disables it temporarily first, people will get a bit used to not using it so the change from disabling to removing completely won't be so big..unless you guys dont remove completely and just reset it. at least the change wont be so drastic.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
if that Sil guy disables it temporarily first, people will get a bit used to not using it so the change from disabling to removing completely won't be so big..unless you guys dont remove completely and just reset it. at least the change wont be so drastic.

lol

just reset already.

the votes for disable won't catch up, anyway.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
lol

just reset already.

This.

Pointless to fight the majority, because its starting to get repetitive. Terms being shelled out, questioning if they care or not, but as for who does it's blatantly obvious and most certainly evident.

So like, more power to the veterans who busted their asses in all fairness. (Literally and figuratively) Lol.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I know it's not my place, but can you just reset this? Please? This whole situation is being extended far longer than it needs to be. If rep is causing this this much of a problem then maybe....

I don't know, but this is old. I get on here to talk, and branch out to people. Everybody has been to busy argueing to talk have fun.

I want things normal again. I was happier when I had no rep. My friends care about me and what I have to say. That's enough for me. :(
Rep makes people monsters, and it's worthless

Danzik

lol

just reset already.

That'll be the day.
Silh, I bet you're going to miss all those people coming up to you crying about being neg repped, requesting their neg rep to be remove, and you sitting their like "oh for fuck's sakes it's one neg rep!" then you mess with their account for the hell of it.
Well, that's just me.:D!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
people with under 6000 posts shoudl get rep. :)

seriously, i dont' care if you reset it, i don't have alot to begin with, i just have alot of rep power.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
I don't see why it is so hard to click the no buble in the top I think that would solve a lot of problems.

maybe it would be easier if.....there was a list of why nega repping would be and give the explanation.

like..."stubborness", "offended", or something like that.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
reset.

maybe it would be easier if.....there was a list of why nega repping would be and give the explanation.

like..."stubborness", "offended", or something like that.

like when i was like 7 and i had a club penguin account that one penguin made me click why i was reporting the penguin.. but idc either way, just reset it already.

CRAP! i double posted! DAMN! can a mod please like join this post with the other one? sorry -__-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back