• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ If You Listen Closely ~ Original Romance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
May I join?

Name: Suzuki, Ren
Grade: 11th

Appearance: Ren has long silver hair with grayish- brown eyes. She stands at 5'4 with an average athletic build. Her hair is worn down laying across one shoulder. Out of her normal black school uniform Ren wears a t-shirt and jeans.

Personality: Ren is often shy at first. She is very wary of her actions but once she's lost her temper she doesn't care much anymore. Ren fights alot with her emotions, often to no avail. She hides her passion for books and writing under her carefree atidude still slipping up most of the time. Her clumsiness is a harzard to all around her and herself. In any case, Ren can be a loving, genoreous, loyal and trustworthy friend, never backing down when she has to defend someone no matter how much of herself is revealed.

Bio: Ever since at a young age, Ren's education had been a huge conversation started between her parents, other then their frequent fights. Before pre-school, Ren's mother pushed hard to advance her knowladge so then the most prestiges schools would except her. Spending these hours with just her mother were heaven although she can barely remember. Ren's father was harder, strickter and she believed hadn't held any love for her at all.

A few months after the start of pre- school her mother fell pregnant again with a baby boy. How Ren's parents had made this acomplishment was unknown but Ren was happy with the short amount of peace that had surrounded the Suzuki household. Though she was only at the age of 6 she knew what sort of problems her family had, they weren't a family at all.
Ren ran towards her mothers room with a large smile knowing she would be happy with her new creation, a paper airerplane. Her father was not so pleased. Opening the door she noticed a man removing a cold clothe away from her mothers head. Ren didn't have to think what was wrong. Her Mama was sick which meant the baby was aswell.

Ren remained in her room with the maid as her only support as she knew the pain her mother would be going through. You could hear her agonizing cries throughout the whole mansion even if Ren continued to cover her ears. That was the last thing she remembered of her Mama. her screams, that dreadful illness that had taken her away from Ren.

Growing up with her father now, Ren was now propper and would only act out of character out of the mansion. She spent most of her time in the garden, away from the new babies cries which reminded her so much of Mama, reading books, dancing, singing, anything to be creatful just like her Mama said.

It was time to go to highschool and the little bundle she slowly became to love was only ten as she was sixteen. Her father pushed her, put not in the same way as Mama, to become smarter. She became smarter and attened a school but was then transferred to another. Her first day would be hell. Starting late. What a showcase she would become. But she would endure it. For her Mama.

Dancing,
Reading,
Writing,
Pancakes,
Honest and trustful friends
and just being free.

Dislikes: Arrogant people.

Other: Ren doesn't remember much about her mother because she tried to stay away from anything "of her" when she was younger. Though through the role play she'll remember more.

Theme Song: Somewhere - Within Temptation

I will try and add more later its just late here lolz. Hope I can join.

Awards
DONE DONE DONE DONE ^_^
Sorry it took awhile to get this initial template up. I have finals this week and life has been kinda crazy
DONE DONE DONE DONE ^_^

Name- Last Name: Shinamoto First Name: Seta
Age: 18 at the start of RP 17 at the time he moved to island
Grade: 12

Appearance
Seta (click)
[For those familiar with Love Hina, I originally wanted to use Seta's appearance but he looks way to old to be in high school lol So in the end I settled for Keitaro's appearance.]

School Attire- Since he is in the 12th grade Seta has a much more laid back dress code compared to the underclassmen. He tends to wear simple black trousers, a long sleeve white shirt (sleeves usually rolled up to the elbow), and black tie.

Outside of School Attire- Seta prefers to keep things simple even when outside of school. He usually wears his favorite pair of jeans and a designer shirt he picks at random from his closet. The only time he ever takes thought in what he wears is if he is going on a date.

Personality
Seta is a generally calm, collected student who is known for being very optimistic about everything but final exams. He tends to be quiet and shy around people he has never met before. Yet, when around friends he can be a bit talkative. Once he considers someone a friend he has no problem opening up and talking about anything (Overall he can be rather quiet compared to other people though). Though, in his opinion, he has a better time expressing his thoughts and opinions in written word than speech. As a hobby he writes many haikus and other poems to vent and express his emotions.

Bio
Seta originally grew up in and around Tokyo. He loved city life and all it had to offer. The lights, sounds, crowds, shops, restaurants...all of it captivated him. When his parents told him they were going to move after his third year of high school he fought with them for hours. For all his seventeen years of life the only other place he had been besides Tokyo was Kyoto. The notion of moving to this far off island he had never even heard of honestly scared him. In the end he gave in and accepted that they had to move due to his parent's work (His parents were tasked with studying the islands unique formation and local flora and fauna). The hardest part of moving was the fact that he would no longer be able to see any of his friends or be able to hang out in Shibuya or Akihabara after school. He felt as if he would die without the excitment and rush of city life.

The initial move took place as soon as his third year of high school ended. There was barely enough time in his opinion to savor the city just once more before leaving. On his final night in Tokyo all of his friends took him to Akihabara and hit every arcade and restaurant they could find, but even this was not enough to calm his nerves. On the day of the move he woke up very reluctantly and drowsy. A dull, cloud blocked sun greeted him as he helped put the luggage in the car. The streets seemed less crowded and noisy as his family drove to the port. Everything seemed different that morning, as if the city was no longer his. After a few hours on a ferry him and his family reached the island. Initially Seta hated his new home with a deep passion. Everything seemed so foreign to him. The island's only town was huge...yet so primitive compared to Tokyo. Needless to say, he wanted to go back immediately. It took him a few weeks to just learn the layout of the sprawling town. Though, now came the real challenge...starting his last year of high school in a totally new campus and with no one he knew. The only bright side to this was that he was able to live on his own in the student dorms. Other than this one freedom he still felt utterly lost and out of place on this strange island. At this point he couldn't tell what was worse, being separated from his friends and the city he loved...or having to start over.

-Sushi
-J-Pop
-City Life
-Girls with calm, relaxed personalities
-Reading

Dislikes
-Mangoes
-Moving
-Rural Towns
-Talkative or materialistic girls

Theme Song
Do As Infinity-Honjitsu Wa Seiten Nari (Live Concert Version lol CLICK!)

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wish to join. <3

Name: Nai Shouten

Grade: 11

Appearance
Body - He stands at 5'8". A leand slender body with muscles which are always overlooked. Black hair which is usually either held up by a hair band or just let loose.

Uniform -When wearing the uniform, Shouten always has his shirt tucked out with a few buttons open. His black hair is usually tied up in a small ponytail with bangs framing his face. Upon the bridge of his nose, are a pair of rectangular glasses which are always on in class but he removes them outside class. The final touch would be a pair of headphones around his neck.

Casual - As for casual wear, Shouten's hair is let down with the front slightly covering his right eye, he wears a pair of black pants which could be considered slacks by some. For his upper body, he wears a simple black shirt with an unbuttoned dark blue dress shirt with a tribal floral pattern on the left side. He also has an earring on his left ear in the shape of a cross. And of course, he wouldn't be complete without his signature headphones.

Personality
-Most of the time, Shouten just can't be bothered with his surroundings. He goes by his philosophy of 'Whatever happen, happens. No use crying over spilled milk." He's pretty much a social outcast but he doesn't really care. It doesn't help that he has an aggressive streak meaning he gets into fights a lot.

Bio
- Shouten had a pretty normal childhood. Wake up, wash up, get some breakfast, go to school. In fact, he was quite a lovable child back then. His family consisted of him, his little sister Chishio and his parents were pretty happy. In short, he was pretty much the opposite of what he is today. What brough upon this change was his parents leaving him. Turns out they had a huge debt and the only way was to 'sell' their children to other families.

He felt betrayed. It wasn't in vain seeing as his new family was pretty nice to him. That much he could appreciate but it was the new school he attended. At first, he thought they were his friends when they started asking him to buy some... 'undesirables'. Shouten had outright refused and that was when he went into his first fight. He came out bruised but he was also satisfied that he managed to land several hits on his 'pals'. That was his first descent into being an outcast.

His foster parents weren't happy, thinking he was the problem. They decided to send him to Natsujima. Maybe being on an island will help him out. Shouten sighed to himself. He knew it would be total BS...He knew they were getting rid of him. He knew what they wanted to do. All he wanted was to drown out in his music...

-Shouten enjoys cooking, music(any kind of music will do. It all depends on his mood), a good novel, a sweet treat to munch on(he's got a very big sweet tooth), martial arts, and dancing. And his pet kitty, Souffle.

Dislikes
- He loathes hypocrites, liars, arrogant bastards and anyone who disses his friends.

Other
-He'll start as a social outcast but he's quite friendly to people he considers friends. He's quick to trust and difficult to apologise to.

Theme Song
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMaGQ3gLCUg"]Before I Forget by Slipknot
[/URL]

Last edited:

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I can only think of a paragraph for my next post and that's it!
I'm in despair! Having semi-writer's block has brought me in despair!

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I can imagine you saying that except quoting it from the pub. Sometimes it doesn't work...

Awards
Gomen for taking soooooo long to post x_x; Wanted to read the 8 pages of posts thoroughly so I don't mis-speak or screw something up. I'm going to end up mashing the first day and the second day into one post. I have one question though, how are classes working? Are there set teachers for each grade?

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Well, in a typical Japanese school there would be teachers for different homeroom classes. The students stay in the classroom for the whole entire school day while teachers do the rotating to teach the other classes.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I has a writer's block. :/
Have to get over it somehow. I'm annoyed; I've been having them recently very much. Maybe it's because of school. -__-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back