• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ If You Listen Closely ~ Original Romance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
As for the student council, I thought you couldn't have a high school period without a student council.
You need to pay more attention to the high school anime/manga. In every high school, there is always a student council. And in every student council, there's an overpowering girl who acts "serious and responsible" in according to follow the rules :D

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I haven't seen a guy student council president in that particular Japanese archetype yet.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
...sorry about not posting yet. I can't think of something, really.
The only guy president I've seen is Kitamura from Toradora with the recent events. Even so, he doesn't count since he's energetic.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Well, my two favorites are Umi frm Nosatsu Junkie and Shuzmasa from The Gentlmens Alliance+

I'm not sure if Umi counts though, since he also is posing as a female model but... eheh... he's pretty serious. And yells at the other council members who slack off. XD

EDIT: my keyboard keeps sticking, and it causes typo's...

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
In the Rp? Well, after your last post my character (Yuuna) asked yours about being from Tokyo. (Just so you won't have to go all the way back) ^^

And I think it's a lunch break right now.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
being too lost in her own thoughts about her beloved Makunouchi bento,
Makunouchi bento (幕の内弁当) - a classic style of bento with rice, pickled ume fruit, a sliced of broiled salmon, a rolled egg, etc.

The specific food in Erika's bento: Rice, four pieces of nigiri-sushi, salmon roll, and slices of boiled eggs.

That, is the Makunouchi bento >:3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Our mouse works perfectly. You can't say the same about my head, though...
I. HATE. WRITER'S BLOCK. ):<

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
In the Rp? Well, after your last post my character (Yuuna) asked yours about being from Tokyo. (Just so you won't have to go all the way back) ^^

And I think it's a lunch break right now.

You replied to that post?! Craaap! I'm super sorry Shattered ;___:! Please link me to this post, was that the last post you made or did you already ignore it?! I'm super sorry again, I thought you wouldn't reply to it :_:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
You replied to that post?! Craaap! I'm super sorry Shattered ;___:! Please link me to this post, was that the last post you made or did you already ignore it?! I'm super sorry again, I thought you wouldn't reply to it :_:

Yeah, lol don't worry about it. ^^;;
I actually posted again because I wasn't sure if you noticed or not, but if you want to reply to it I can edit back. No worries though. :lol:

I'm not sure how to link directly to the post, but here's the page, my post is the second. page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back