• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teenager Commits Suicide On Webcam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well I'll have to apologize then, I just assumed you're were such a type of person. I've discussed this with many other people on the internet before and, no offense, but you sounded exactly like one of those morons.

I've been close to suicide a few times, too and know enough people who have dealt with the same problems. Judging it merely as a way to run away and a coward method to escape unpleasant situations is a completely ridiculous generalization in my opinion.

Assuming is not the best course of action. Then again, I suppose I should also take that piece of advice. I shouldn't assume that everyone who commits suicide does it to run away from why they feel so horrible just because that's why I did it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well that's just depressing.

My gradeschool art teacher killed herself at a Red Roof Inn (personally, I'd have picked a better hotel). It was really sad.

afrobutt

Silver Member
That was fucking hilarious

and another messaged OMG in horror when it became clear it was no joke.

"Holy shit someone killed themselves, TIEM 2 EXPRES MAI FELINS AN TEH INTERWEBZ!!"

and some discussed whether he was taking a dose big enough to kill himself

lol

Dexel

Beyond hope
I blame whoever the heck decided to leave this bi-polar kid on meds alone with Internet access. Just who the heck can go and do that?

I would have opened the door a crack to see the show.

Although, I would have perferred jumping into a tank of piranhas then overdose. If you're going to do it, do it right.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
As police entered the room, the audience's reaction was filled with Internet shorthand: "OMFG," one wrote, meaning "Oh, my God." Others, either not knowing what they were seeing, or not caring, wrote "lol," which means "laughing out loud," and "hahahah."

I couldn't help laughing at that.
'OMFG' seems like the most inadequate response to someone killing themselves in front of your eyes.

I'm sure it was a plea for attention. I think he wanted people to comprehend the gravity of his depression, but turning to people on the internet....you can hardly expect them to be sympathetic and then punish them when they aren't by killing yourself.

Yeah, it was callous of those people to joke, or encourage him to commit suicide, but it was selfish of him to make them, the public, responsible for his own private unhappy life.

Apollo

Silver Member
Yeah I got that now, but you didn't have to call me stupid.

I was calling the moron that killed himself stupid. But you would seem to fit into that category as well.

Poor guy. My friend when she lived in New Jersey had a friend who had depression issues. He shot himself in his car like a year and a half ago and the whole day she was crying on my shoulder. :\

Benfits from it yes?
OMFG does not mean "Oh, my God." Stupid reporters can't even get their facts right.

Cops Arrive Too Late to Help Suicidal Teen - NothingToxic.com

Closest thing I could find. Only searched a bit though. Don't really want to try much harder.

Much better. Did in his underwear? He really wanted attention.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Nice video. At least something was saved. Those cops sure know how to give a dead body respect. Throwing styrofoam at his leg. Not putting a blanket over his body. Not even bothering to turn the camera off the second they got in.

I'm still laughing at the pink scissors one of the cops is carrying.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, as I've been taught in class, the first thing to do is secure the scene and help anyone there. The kid was their first priority, the camera could wait. But the styrafoam? What the hell?

-Calafas-

WTF? What a fucking idiot.... He thinks the only way out of his problems is death then he makes his misery public entertainment? Jesus...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, as I've been taught in class, the first thing to do is secure the scene and help anyone there. The kid was their first priority, the camera could wait. But the styrafoam? What the hell?

I didn't get that part, either.

Is there any use for a lump of styrofoam in such a situation at all? I think not.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, this is old...
I'm sure.
Shame though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back