• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
What do you believe the final outcome of the game would have been if Axel hadn't killed Vexen, and Vexen was able to reveal Sora's connection to Roxas and Marluxia's intentions? Would Sora have spared him? Would Sora eventually become his puppet? Would Marluxia have been slain by Sora/Vexen, and Vexen become the final boss? Would Vexen prove to have more power than previously thought, and have an impressive final form?

Please, share your thoughts on this.

A

Azrael

What do you believe the final outcome of the game would have been if Axel hadn't killed Vexen, and Vexen was able to reveal Sora's connection to Roxas and Marluxia's intentions? Would Sora have spared him? Would Sora eventually become his puppet? Would Marluxia have been slain by Sora/Vexen, and Vexen become the final boss? Would Vexen prove to have more power than previously thought, and have an impressive final form?

Please, share your thoughts on this.

I doubt after his comments about Riku, he would consider a moment of sparing Vexen.

If Marluxia could have a final form, I assume all Organization members, yes even the faggot Demyx probably has one, have one.

Vexen was loyal to Xemnas so I doubt he would use Sora much since he had his Replica.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I doubt after his comments about Riku, he would consider a moment of sparing Vexen.

Yeah, I agree with this. Based on how that little conversation was going, if Axel hadn't killed Vexen, I think Sora would have. Plus, by that point, Sora was completely and utterly convinced that Namine was his friend and that he promised to protect her. Who was he going to trust more: his memories, or some weird guy that tried to beat the crap out of him two seconds ago?

If Marluxia could have a final form, I assume all Organization members, yes even the TOTALLY AWESOME Demyx probably has one, have one.

There, I fixed that sentence for you. :D

Vexen was loyal to Xemnas so I doubt he would use Sora much since he had his Replica.

Actually, his loyalty to Xemnas might be cause for him to use Sora as a puppet- for the Organization, not to overthrow it.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
I've often wondered about this myself, and frankly...I don't think it would have made much of a difference. Marluxia had mostly done his dirty deed- Sora was almost his slave and is so naive anyway he probably would have thought that Vexen was lying. After all, he didn't believe it when Vexen hinted that his memories of Namine weren't real.

And, it's been mentioned before me, Sora would have killed Vexen anyway.

Which sucks because I totally love Vexen. -glances down at signature with a stupid grin-

A

Azrael

Yeah, I agree with this. Based on how that little conversation was going, if Axel hadn't killed Vexen, I think Sora would have. Plus, by that point, Sora was completely and utterly convinced that Namine was his friend and that he promised to protect her. Who was he going to trust more: his memories, or some weird guy that tried to beat the crap out of him two seconds ago?

There, I fixed that sentence for you. :D

Actually, his loyalty to Xemnas might be cause for him to use Sora as a puppet- for the Organization, not to overthrow it.

The Riku Replica and the real Riku could easily had been used for puppets instead of Sora

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I still think Vexen would have died anyway.

He's too annoying and is a stupid bitch! *sorry but it's true*

If Axel didn't kill him either Marulixa or Larxene would have....

Who knows maybe Sora would have.

But either way he would have died.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I think if vexen lived you would kill him in kh2. nomura wouldn't end the game w/ sora being the organization's meat-puppet. sora wouldve finished him off anywayz if axel hadn't.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Knowing Sora, he'd prolly just tell Vexen he was high and kill him right there and then.
Or, on the off-chance that Sora was using his brain at the time, Sora would believe Vexen (but still kill him. Why? Sora pretty much will kill anything in an Organization coat, doesn't matter what they've done), and the story would continue on--but instead of Larxene showing up and saying, "That jerk Axel let Namine go", she'd say, "That jerk Axel let Vexen live and he spilled the beans."

Story would continue as usual.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Knowing Sora, he'd prolly just tell Vexen he was high and kill him right there and then.
Or, on the off-chance that Sora was using his brain at the time, Sora would believe Vexen (but still kill him. Why? Sora pretty much will kill anything in an Organization coat, doesn't matter what they've done), and the story would continue on--but instead of Larxene showing up and saying, "That jerk Axel let Namine go", she'd say, "That jerk Axel let Vexen live and he spilled the beans."

Story would continue as usual.

:D!
Anyways, like what some people have said, some other person would kill him cos he desereves it for being a cum plugged arse =/

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Or, on the off-chance that Sora was using his brain at the time, Sora would believe Vexen (but still kill him. Why? Sora pretty much will kill anything in an Organization coat, doesn't matter what they've done)

He didn't kill Axel, and he did sound sad when Axel died. He was even reluctant to leave Maleficent and Pete behind to fight off the Heartless in the World That Never Was, and they were less deserving of that than Axel OR Vexen. Sora's naive, but he's not a complete idiot, if he recognizes that someone's helping him, he doesn't go on a killing rampage.

That being said, however, I doubt he would've understood that Vexen was telling him the truth, because he was convinced that this guy was controlling Riku and was with the group holding Namine prisoner. Not exactly a trustworthy source.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Yeah, pretty much all of the above.

Though Sora would beat him pretty bad for the Riku remark, if Vexen escaped, chances are either Marluxia, Larxene, or Axel would've gotten to him eventually unless he escaped to Xemnas. I'm not too sure on Sora becoming his puppet if Vexen escaped to Xemnas, probably end up killing Marluxia anyway, but would end up fighting Vexen again in KH2 since he's still on Xemnas' side. Something like that I guess.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Don't you think that the concept of becoming Marluxia's puppet would have made Sora reconsider killing Vexen?

....Nah, probably not, but it's fun to speculate.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Probably now that I think of it, but the Riku thing probably would've still set him off since whenever Riku is in the situation, Sora gets a little...yeah.

Though the other stuff I said could happen, there are a few other possibilities that could occur.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Why you wailling on my Vexxy? Can you make your own army of jailbait Albino sex dolls? Noooooooooooo. So until you can stop bein mean to him. It's not his fault he's a freek. <3

Seeing as how everybody in the Org ended up dead anyway, we know the eventual outcome.

But, I seriously doubt he would have the drive to do something like manipulate Sora, especially on his own. As much as I love him he isn't leader material. He's far too loyal and he's also a coward at heart. *lol corny KH jk*

You know, I don't think Marluxia was anywhere near Xemnas on the power scale. You have to think, there had to have been a good reason for wanting Sora. He needed the fire power, if he had been able to off Xemnas himselfI'm sure he would have done so.

I honestly don't see any other outcomes that don't inevitably lead to him getting killed.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He didn't kill Axel, and he did sound sad when Axel died. He was even reluctant to leave Maleficent and Pete behind to fight off the Heartless in the World That Never Was, and they were less deserving of that than Axel OR Vexen. Sora's naive, but he's not a complete idiot, if he recognizes that someone's helping him, he doesn't go on a killing rampage.

That being said, however, I doubt he would've understood that Vexen was telling him the truth, because he was convinced that this guy was controlling Riku and was with the group holding Namine prisoner. Not exactly a trustworthy source.
Sora "killed" Axel in Castle Olblivion, but that's beside the point.
Axel is the only exception. Because Axel is lame. :/

Don't you think that the concept of becoming Marluxia's puppet would have made Sora reconsider killing Vexen?

....Nah, probably not, but it's fun to speculate.
No. Sora'd prolly say, "Nuuu! Namine would never do that! She's mai luver!!1", and then kill Vexen for trying to lie about Namine and Repliku.
And if Vexen was strong enough to have an all-powerful god-form like Marluxia, he would've used it.

A

Azrael

Sora "killed" Axel in Castle Olblivion, but that's beside the point.
Axel is the only exception. Because Axel is lame. :/

No. Sora'd prolly say, "Nuuu! Namine would never do that! She's mai luver!!1", and then kill Vexen for trying to lie about Namine and Repliku.
And if Vexen was strong enough to have an all-powerful god-form like Marluxia, he would've used it.

Sora did obesss about Nami and Repliku....I wonder what Vexen's god-like form would be.

Hmmmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back