• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

The Kingdom Hearts series would've been much greater if Vexen had lived... I mean, the possibilities... are infinite.
Anyway I guess that if he hadn't died, I wouldn't like him as much as I do, and wouldn't make a movie just for him (clicky on my siggy)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
If Vexen survived the Axel's attack, i think Larxene or Marluxia would have found and killed him eventually.

Firagex

Vexen would have been destroyed either way. Someone like him is easily susceptible to abusing power, and as an organization member, he has alot of that. He would have been destroyed due to his constantly growing ego, and the power trip he was on would have led him to his demise. The more power a person has the more dangerous he/ she is to there self and others and eventually get taken down.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It's also possible that Marluxia would kill him off. He knew that Vexen was loyal to Xemnas, and didn't need the Replica plan anymore at one point, so he'd just march on down and slice him up.

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?
Vexen would have been destroyed either way. Someone like him is easily susceptible to abusing power, and as an organization member, he has alot of that. He would have been destroyed due to his constantly growing ego, and the power trip he was on would have led him to his demise. The more power a person has the more dangerous he/ she is to there self and others and eventually get taken down.

exactly because the only survivor of the organization was roxas because he is sora's nobody.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It would give the gamer an choice how Vexen should die.

Decapitation ftw.

With his own shield?

Oh the irony, decapitated with your ownly piece of equipment, and a defensive one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back