• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

∞;4123582 said:
With his own shield?

Oh the irony, decapitated with your ownly piece of equipment, and a defensive one at that.

I was thinking Keyblade but the irony has me thinking shield to be smashed into Vexen's skull.

If only KH was fucking rated T -________________-

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was thinking Keyblade but the irony has me thinking shield to be smashed into Vexen's skull.

If only Disney would grow some balls and stop sucking them...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sounds better than bright lights and colours and enemies of Darkness who look like plushies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Then play a different game. Kingdom Hearts was never meant, and never will be meant, for any form of skull-crushing. Jesus.

Organization-XV-

When Vexen Would Reveal His Plans To Sora I Think The Cutscene Would Of Ended Up As Sora Being Shocked By A Plan That Happened To Him By A Castle He Happend To Stumble Upon. Sora Than Would Of Spared Vexen, Forgiving Him, A Favor For A Favor. Even Though He Was With The Evil Organization XIII, He Would Think That There Is Some Good In Him, Not Knowing That Vexen Doesn't Have A Heart.

After This Sora Would Probably Sum Up The Strength To Go Through The Floors Very Fast, Not Forgetting Anything Else Because He Was So Determined To Destroy The Rest Of The Organization. He Would Make His Way To The Top Floors And Destroy Larxene And Then Marluxia. He Wouldn't Forgive Namine Because He Would Realize That Part Of The Enemy From Organization XIII Could Tell The Truth And She Didnt Even. Sora Would Not Go To Sleep Or Restore His Memories. Instead He Would Go To The Basements And Defeat Zexion And Lexaeus, Meeting Riku On The Way. They together would join forces to defeat the two remaining members within the castle walls.

Riku would not have gone with Diz because there is no need to now that Sora is still awake. Because everyones memories are in a chain, Riku would have not remembered Kairi Either, And all of Sora's friends that Sora has forgotten, he would never remember them again.

Roxas would have never remembered these memories with Sora, and Namine wouldnt help them because Sora would neglect her. Roxas' fate now lies with the Organization.

Vexen would have fled the castle returning to The World That Never Was. Returning to the castle, He would have told Xemnas about how Sora finished off everyone that was to weak and he was the only one left.

However Axel would of returned telling Xemnas that Marluxia planned to overthrow The Organization and Vexen told Sora about his plans. Vexen and Axel would probably rise up in importance at The Organization because they both stayed loyal to Xemnas and not Marluxia.

Riku and Sora would still be together finding the Organization's members defeating them one by one.

Roxas wouldnt have left the Organization and Axel And Him Would Still Be Friends.

Xigbar, Saix, Luxord, Vexen, Axel, AND Roxas would be the final bosses fighting in the castle.

Everyone would be destroyed INCLUDING Roxas. And Namine would have met her demise later. Both of them would have never become whole because Kairi and Sora dont remember eachother.

Roxas, Namine, The Rest of the Organization would have died.

Kairi would never reunite with Sora and Riku.

Sora and Riku would travel the worlds more because they would have no reason to go home. They would later die also in a battle they did not win.

Basically Yea, everything in the sequence in time flows together, rewriting one part means rewriting the whole sequence. That was fun writing. Maybe i should make a fanfic.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
When Vexen Would Reveal His Plans To Sora I Think The Cutscene Would Of Ended Up As Sora Being Shocked By A Plan That Happened To Him By A Castle He Happend To Stumble Upon. Sora Than Would Of Spared Vexen, Forgiving Him, A Favor For A Favor. Even Though He Was With The Evil Organization XIII, He Would Think That There Is Some Good In Him, Not Knowing That Vexen Doesn't Have A Heart.

After This Sora Would Probably Sum Up The Strength To Go Through The Floors Very Fast, Not Forgetting Anything Else Because He Was So Determined To Destroy The Rest Of The Organization. He Would Make His Way To The Top Floors And Destroy Larxene And Then Marluxia. He Wouldn't Forgive Namine Because He Would Realize That Part Of The Enemy From Organization XIII Could Tell The Truth And She Didnt Even. Sora Would Not Go To Sleep Or Restore His Memories. Instead He Would Go To The Basements And Defeat Zexion And Lexaeus, Meeting Riku On The Way. They together would join forces to defeat the two remaining members within the castle walls.

Riku would not have gone with Diz because there is no need to now that Sora is still awake. Because everyones memories are in a chain, Riku would have not remembered Kairi Either, And all of Sora's friends that Sora has forgotten, he would never remember them again.

Roxas would have never remembered these memories with Sora, and Namine wouldnt help them because Sora would neglect her. Roxas' fate now lies with the Organization.

Vexen would have fled the castle returning to The World That Never Was. Returning to the castle, He would have told Xemnas about how Sora finished off everyone that was to weak and he was the only one left.

However Axel would of returned telling Xemnas that Marluxia planned to overthrow The Organization and Vexen told Sora about his plans. Vexen and Axel would probably rise up in importance at The Organization because they both stayed loyal to Xemnas and not Marluxia.

Riku and Sora would still be together finding the Organization's members defeating them one by one.

Roxas wouldnt have left the Organization and Axel And Him Would Still Be Friends.

Xigbar, Saix, Luxord, Vexen, Axel, AND Roxas would be the final bosses fighting in the castle.

Everyone would be destroyed INCLUDING Roxas. And Namine would have met her demise later. Both of them would have never become whole because Kairi and Sora dont remember eachother.

Roxas, Namine, The Rest of the Organization would have died.

Kairi would never reunite with Sora and Riku.

Sora and Riku would travel the worlds more because they would have no reason to go home. They would later die also in a battle they did not win.

Basically Yea, everything in the sequence in time flows together, rewriting one part means rewriting the whole sequence. That was fun writing. Maybe i should make a fanfic.

Whoa..... good thinking!

I think that Vexen would be the final boss.
Or Sora might join forces with the Org.

A

Azrael

Then play a different game. Kingdom Hearts was never meant, and never will be meant, for any form of skull-crushing. Jesus.

They displayed Axel and Sora both saying hell yet they censored it out.

Kingdom Hearts could be a bit more willing for the mature stuff like minor swearing but America is too backwards for anything like that.

Organization-XV-

Kingdom Hearts could be a bit more willing for the mature stuff like minor swearing but America is too backwards for anything like that.

Uhm... Its Branded With Disney All Over It Which Is Supposed To Be A Family-Friendly Company.
Even If The Game Is Made By Square Enix It Still Has Disney Trademark Stuff All Over It. Younger Kids Probably Get This BECAUSE OF the disney stuff, like King Mickey. Parents Definitley Wouldnt contribute if it did have minor swearing. Were used to the more mature things but we love this game too and thats its so successful

A

Azrael

Uhm... Its Branded With Disney All Over It Which Is Supposed To Be A Family-Friendly Company.
Even If The Game Is Made By Square Enix It Still Has Disney Trademark Stuff All Over It. Younger Kids Probably Get This BECAUSE OF the disney stuff, like King Mickey. Parents Definitley Wouldnt contribute if it did have minor swearing. Were used to the more mature things but we love this game too and thats its so successful

It wasn't a problem in the original English version of GBA CoM

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

Are all games with blood rated T? Because I would have liked to see blood in KH.

True. No one can die or swear.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Because saying hell totally equates skull-smashing?... D:

A

Azrael

Because saying hell totally equates skull-smashing?... D:

They didn't need to show it. Just hear the sound of a skull being broken into two while Sora smashing Vexen with his Keyblade (without actually showing Vexen) would be more than enough :D

Hey, if I were the scenario writer, things would be a lot more gorier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back