• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
While it seems you read everything, it's safe to say you don't really understand it. If you want to point out irrationalities, you'd best start with the talking animals in Kingdom Hearts.

But it's KH for christ's sakes, a LOT of things don't make sense or are just plain inaccurate when it comes to physics. Neo is right, every animal has a survival instinct and a being wanting to die but also has to survive based on other instincts doesn't make any sense at all.

Self preservation =\= wanting to die.

Owaz

But it's KH for christ's sakes, a LOT of things don't make sense or are just plain inaccurate when it comes to physics. Neo is right, every animal has a survival instinct and a being wanting to die but also has to survive based on other instincts doesn't make any sense at all.

Self preservation =\= wanting to die.

A human, while possessing a conscience, can't always overcome their libido.

Iridium

Awards
I didn't mean by reproductive means, generally speaking.
It's still contradicting your main theory.

No organism is willing to die unless it's protecting its young and not even all animals have the mothering instinct either. But I made my point and so did Neo.

Owaz

I didn't mean by reproductive means, generally speaking.
It's still contradicting your main theory.

No organism is willing to die unless it's protecting its young and not even all animals have the mothering instinct either. But I made my point and so did Neo.

It was an ANALOGY.

The Unbirths DESIRE to undo their existence. Their instincts OVERRIDE that desire.

What is sooooo hard to understand about that?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It was an ANALOGY.

The Unbirths DESIRE to undo their existence. Their instincts OVERRIDE that desire.

What is sooooo hard to understand about that?

So you're saying that they want to die but they can't?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Right there, you basically are contradicting yourself. It wouldn't make sense to make enemies who want to die and can't because they have some sort of instincts. -_-

Animal instincts are mostly of survival, it woudln't fit a creature who wants to die.
Yes.

That is why everone is posting "crap" about the unbirths being suicidal and killing themselves Owaz

Awards
This is just a quick theory and there's really no need to go into much detail, so I'm tossing it out there.

As of now I've come to the conclusion that the Unbirths are beings who wish to cease to exist, and to meet that goal they must be slain by the Keyblade.

They are named after their desire as opposed to what they actually are.

It makes sense doesn't it?

Edit: Okay, clearly it was unwise of me to not go into detail, as people continue to ask questions like "TEHN Y DEY NO KIL DEMSELFS?!!??!!!/111!?!?!?!?!/1`/1/!"

So to clarify:

Unbirths are creatures who desire to undo their existence, yet they are cursed to be driven by self-preservational urges and animalistic instincts. This is why they aren't suicidal and won't let themselves be killed.
You actually answered the question in the original before the edit- they need to be slain by a Keyblade.

It's an interesting and certainly original idea. Not too sure if I like it though.

Any idea as to why they would want to cease existing or how they would get into a state of being in which being slain by a Keyblade would cease their existence?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Uhh trying to help a bit here..

MX Experimented on them or something, and say they were "criminals' of sorts, and they want to be dead or something, I dunno, and I don't really care.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Wait. If they don't want to exist, why would they attack TAV? If they did not want to exist couldnt they just stand there and wait to get killed?

Owaz

It's kind of idiotic and impossible?

Your inability to understand it is idiotic and impossible.

So you're saying that they want to die but they can't?

They can die, but not by their own will.

Yes.

That is why everone is posting "crap" about the unbirths being suicidal and killing themselves Owaz

Just for that, I'm using you as another analogy. Tool.

See, Makumaru doesn't want his computer to double post like it does -- but it will do so against his will.

Any idea as to why they would want to cease existing or how they would get into a state of being in which being slain by a Keyblade would cease their existence?

No, sorry.

Edit: Well, maybe Kingdom Hearts.

Wait. If they don't want to exist, why would they attack TAV? If they did not want to exist couldnt they just stand there and wait to get killed?

Either read my first post or the entire thread.

Last edited:

Iridium

Awards
You continue to dig yourself into a deeper and deeper hole, quit while you're ahead please.
And I have the ability to understand , I have and I've seen it's quite impossible for such a thing to work.

Face it, it makes little sense.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Your inability to understand it is idiotic and impossible.

Your ability of a good theory is idiotic and impossible.

How could their instincts override their desire?

An instinct is like a hunch, you can decide to follow it or not. It's not something that automatically decides to do something for you without you being able to control yourself.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You're ability of a good theory is idiotic and impossible.

How could their instincts override their desire?

An instinct is like a hunch, you can decide to follow it or not. It's not something that automatically decides to do something for you without you being able to control yourself.

This

Plus your theory makes very little sense.

They dont want to exist
They cannot kill themselves
They wont let themselves be killed

Doesn't make much sense but is that right?

Gate

I, personally, think that all of you challenging this theory are challenging it merely for the SAKE of challenging it. The theory is very clear.

• They want to die
  • They can only die via keyblade
  • Their bodies, against their will, force them to instinctively defend themselves
If you don't understand that, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to assume you've been lobotomized, and aren't fit for these forums or mainstream society.

Do you think that the heart of a Heartless wants to do any of those terrible things that it does? I highly doubt it. It's the darkness that's manipulating it saying "GIMME MORE DARKNESS, BETCH!!"

The heart could've belonged to the most innocent, non-violent person ever, but the fact of the matter is, for some reason or another, it fights. I'm fairly certain that those hearts want to be free of the darkness. Just the same, this theory works directly in the same fashion when applied to the Unbirths.

So, I'd kindly like to ask you all to remove your heads from your anti-razor asses.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I, personally, think that all of you challenging this theory are challenging it merely for the SAKE of challenging it. The theory is very clear.

• They want to die
  • They can only die via keyblade
  • Their bodies, against their will, force them to instinctively defend themselves
If you don't understand that, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to assume you've been lobotomized, and aren't fit for these forums or mainstream society.

Do you think that the heart of a Heartless wants to do any of those terrible things that it does? I highly doubt it. It's the darkness that's manipulating it saying "GIMME MORE DARKNESS, BETCH!!"

The heart could've belonged to the most innocent, non-violent person ever, but the fact of the matter is, for some reason or another, it fights. I'm fairly certain that those hearts want to be free of the darkness. Just the same, this theory works directly in the same fashion when applied to the Unbirths.

So, I'd kindly like to ask you all to remove your heads from your anti-razor asses.

Heartless are made of the Darkness of ones heart, so yes I think that the hearts of the heartless do in fact want to do the things they do.

The anti-razor comment was just rude and uncalled for. -_-

Iridium

Awards

But it's stupid.

Don't go preaching to us n00b.

Do you think that the heart of a Heartless wants to do any of those terrible things that it does? I highly doubt it. It's the darkness that's manipulating it saying "GIMME MORE HEARTS, BETCH!!"

Fixed

The hearts of those captured have no emotion (excluding Xehanort's heartless of course)The person just wonders through darkness at the time not knowing where they are or what's going on. And it doesn't work in the same fashion as any enemy in the KH universe.

You're an idiot that just that joined to get one word in.
That's auto fail.

Sexy Angel
Holy f*ck. Who is this Owaz?

Anyone need help flaming some n00bs?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Don't go preaching to us n00b.

You're an idiot that just that joined to get one word in.
That's auto fail.

I think its just Qwaz in disguise. Trying to prove his own theory while being an arse.

Holy f*ck. Who is this Owaz?

Anyone need help flaming some n00bs?

Yes please talk some sense into these "two" Qwaz & Gate

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
The anti-razor comment was just rude and uncalled for. -_-
Totally. There is so much rudness floating around this thread.
Owaz, I think most of us completely understand what your trying to say in your theory, and are just posting why we don't think it could be true.

(off topic)

:closedeyes:=eyes closed. :sleep:=sleep

WHAT"S THE DIFFERENCE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back