• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SeaSalt IceCream[Revival]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Morning SeaSalt! How's it going today?
*sigh* Ok I guess Im feeling really down though...

Scan RPG Profile

Re: SeaSalt IceCream[Revival]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing much other than this horrible flu I got...T_T
5 am. That's pretty early and I'm guessing after sending her, you're going to work?
>_>
Don;t forget to rest, man.
Have to go now.
Later, ya'll.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
What's wrong Sea Salt?

I don't think I've ever seen you say you're down. XD

Yeah SeaSalt, whats going on? Your always in a good mood. Why so down?
Mmm Yeah I know, Im usally always keeping positive, or at least I fake that I am. but this one's got me beat. Im having trouble even acting happy!

I guess Im just really down cause im home sick from school with no voice and my closest friends are on my case saying Im just being lazy not going to school, which isn't true.
I mean I have no voice, but still they yet to care.
I just can't win, when I show up at school they say I should be at home in bed, and when I actually stay home they lecture me saying that I have no need to say home.
I can't raise my voice louder than a whisper and I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I stayed home cause I wasn't able to concentrate nor can I barely speak yet my friends say that it's no big deal and I should be there.
I guess I feel kinda sad cause at the moment I'm wondering if... if I still have friends...

Hey SeaSalt! May I join this club? You're just so awesome! And your sigs look great!
Yeah Spyells, You're most welcome!

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry SeaSalt. Wow those are some weird friends you have there. I hope you feel better soon though. Being sick is not fun at all. Especially when you start to loose your voice. So how have you been other than that?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Mmm Yeah I know, Im usally always keeping positive, or at least I fake that I am. but this one's got me beat. Im having trouble even acting happy!

I guess Im just really down cause im home sick from school with no voice and my closest friends are on my case saying Im just being lazy not going to school, which isn't true.
I mean I have no voice, but still they yet to care.
I just can't win, when I show up at school they say I should be at home in bed, and when I actually stay home they lecture me saying that I have no need to say home.
I can't raise my voice louder than a whisper and I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I stayed home cause I wasn't able to concentrate nor can I barely speak yet my friends say that it's no big deal and I should be there.
I guess I feel kinda sad cause at the moment I'm wondering if... if I still have friends...

omg. I can totally relate.
So, I have insomnia and when I don't get 4 hours or more I usually end up sleeping through the alarm (quite often actually, lol) and then sleep through most of my morning classes. So when I show up for lunch or the later classes, my friends are like "where were you? sleeping again?" and they say I'm lazy, like your friends! But sometimes my mom will be trying to wake me up and I don't know it at all because I sleep through it. D=

but you can't even talk! that's not very fair of them at all. =/

My friends are being kind of difficult to talk to, because it seems like they're only interested in each other and I'm something of an annoying, clingy afterthought.
But I'm just telling myself that it's the end of the year, and they have reason to be careless. They might just be stressed out or restless or something.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I'm trying to get an English project done..

shows how hard I'm working by being on the forums, lol.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Eh it's always good to take a break from things. Hey my birthday is in just under an hour.
Well then looking at the time it's HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

omg. I can totally relate.
So, I have insomnia and when I don't get 4 hours or more I usually end up sleeping through the alarm (quite often actually, lol) and then sleep through most of my morning classes. So when I show up for lunch or the later classes, my friends are like "where were you? sleeping again?" and they say I'm lazy, like your friends! But sometimes my mom will be trying to wake me up and I don't know it at all because I sleep through it. D=

but you can't even talk! that's not very fair of them at all. =/

My friends are being kind of difficult to talk to, because it seems like they're only interested in each other and I'm something of an annoying, clingy afterthought.
But I'm just telling myself that it's the end of the year, and they have reason to be careless. They might just be stressed out or restless or something.
Yeah see they can't understand cause they all think I have the same cold as them, which is quite possibly true. However I have an impared immune system, so I can't fight or keep away infections like everyone else can. So I get sit really easy and I stay sick longer.
Like for example three weeks ago, I got a cold from my best friend, I was sick as a dog and people said I looked awful but my best friend seemed perfectly fine appart from some sniffels.
It's happened again! I got a cold off my teacher whilst being at camp, I knew I'd get it as soon as she sat next to me, :sad:
However now my friends all have colds, probably cause of me they thing Im being a pathetic loser staying home and that I had no right.
*sigh* Im wondering now if I'll have anyone to sit with at school tomorrow.
I want to try tomorrow at least I still have no voice and it's almost 3 PM, So that's not a good sign, however if I still want friends im going to have to try, unless they hate me already...
Man I hate my body...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back