• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Ultima Sacrifice

....That post contains so much spam you could fry it up and have enough to eat for the rest of your life. The title 358/2 Days will become clear to you as soon as you beat the game.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
what dose 358/2 mean??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

First, it's "does" and not "dose".

Second, for a proper English sentence, one question mark is perfectly enough.

And third, nobody knows. Nomura stated in one of his interviews, that the meaning of the title will become apparent to us once we beat the game.

So for now, I doubt we'll be able to get any decent theory or suggestion on what it could mean.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Guys, it says he only posted once on here. He probably didn't know.

Anyways, yeah, we have no idea what 358/2 means. Nomura said it's a code that we can only figure out by playing the game. I think it's cool that he did that; it's like the game has so many mysteries to it that we don't even know what the title means!

U

Ultima Sacrifice

And of course, if you can't figure out what it means, someone here will have the answer.

Near987

You'll probably be able to play as the 14th member. You just might have to unlock something they just aren't telling yet.

Unless, of course, Naminé is the 14th member?!? I mean, if you think about it, she is also a nobody. And her gift is unraveling people's hearts. So what if she is this 14th member they are talking about?

Nomura confirmed that namine isnt the 14th member
my theory sticks to aqua or her nobody

U

Ultima Sacrifice

...I would just like to point out how long ago I posted that. April 4th, hahahaha. So, What do you think she'll have power over?

Near987

...I would just like to point out how long ago I posted that. April 4th, hahahaha. So, What do you think she'll have power over?

idk roxas had a keyblade and that was his power kinda
if the 14th IS aqua she probaly used the keyblade as well and she probaly used magic alot since thats her strongpoint

captain

Bronze Member
Roxas's attribute was light. Attacks centered around light (like that one thing you get where it circles around you).
I really think Aqua is XIV, but she's not a Nobody. She is just infiltrating the Organization look for/ trying to help Ven, who she mistakes Roxas to be. And she probably convinces him (in secret) that's his true identity because he has memories of before being a Nobody and blah blah blah....
Post more tomorow. Lol, it's late.

But no one said that Aqua died in BBS, so she could survived the great battle and lived on until the heartless came. She turned into a heartless and therefore also a nobody was formed.
Just a tought^^

Uh, no doubt she is a Heartless, but plausible she doesn't die.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The interesting thing is, although Birth By Sleep is seemigly the most anticipated of the new Kingdom Hearts Games, this thread has three times as many posts as the Birth By Sleep one.

Days forever! I got the DS over the PSP just for this game!

Meh, we've already had one Organiation Member with a Keyblade. I reckon that XIV will either have a good ol' sword (Why the hell DID the Organization bother with all that fancy scythes and crap anyway? A sword gets the job done just as good) or she won't have a weapon and instead has the power of Telekinesis and powers over the mind enough to wipe or alter people's memories, which is why no one knew of her

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oops! Sorry for the Double Post. My internet froze up for a minute there

Last edited:

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
We all assmue Aqua is the 14th member (not saying she isnt, but she is just not confirmed)

chances are, if it is Aqua as #14, she was killed or she disappeared. And then the whole thing about her armor in the room of sleep kinda makes people believe she is too.

Whoever the 14th is, they were only part of the org for that one year Sora was asleep.

captain

Bronze Member
Any new info?.... No?.... Alright... Just checking...
So, uh.... How's everybody doing?.... Huh?.... You, uh... You doing alright?....

*sits in silence all alone in a void* :unsure:

Keyblade Spirit

Maybe Aqua becomes the first heartless. Then she leads her heartless brethren (and sistren) to world conquest! Also, if anyone has any Org XIII renders, I'd be glad to use them for my kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back