• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Glad to hear that.. you're not that sick xD
Hehehe Yeah No way am I that sick but it's driving me nuts as it is, Hanging on the computer makes me head hurt, and those who know me, know I love my computer to death! lol

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
I'm back! Sorry I've been gone for so long! Now I gotta catch up on the many, many chapters I've missed!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
SS has another new avy/sig! I like. ^^
Hehehe Thanks! I rather like it too! lol. I Needed somthing that I could make a bigger av for now I can have one! XD

I cant wait for an update !
Hahaha Me neither! but unfortunately I can't write one, Im having trouble doing my assignments due to ill health, so I really don't know when I'll get one done...

Elorah

Awards
Yes! I really like your new sig/avvy set too!
Hehe I can't wait for another update too! Are you feeling any better??

hehe 350 posts roxzors xD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yes! I really like your new sig/avvy set too!
Hehehe Thanks!
I think I'm... Slowly getting better at this graphic stuff... I hope... lol
I love yours too! :p
Actually I really hope you do like it, cause that's the first one I made for somone that I'm actually really proud of, others I Make things I think look cool and I think people would like, but I'm always unsure of myself, when I make em. lol! But yours, the idea simply poped into my head, lol. The great ideas I think just... come to you :) Others you can really struggle on. lol
Anyways this is getting really off topic now so I shall stop lol!

Are you feeling any better??
Well Im not feeling it yet, as such but I went to the docs and got medication so I should be right before too long

hehe 350 posts roxzors xD
YAY! Hehehe Soon enough you'll be at 1000 posts! heheehe I can't wait!

Hehe I can't wait for another update too!
I really want to write so badly but it feels wrong writing when I haven't even done my assignments yet cause of illness... It's just Im hating those cause they really lack creativity, All straight out boring reports, even my drama one, lol I mean like every drama student I much prefer prac to theory! lol. But yeah I plan on getting it done assignment wise, which leaves me free to do a bit of writing for you guys and ME! YAY!

D

Divine Light

yeah I see what you mean. even so I cant wait for an update. so how's it feel to be a premmie Sea? ^^

D

Divine Light

As am I. I only reached premmie alittle sooner than you did lol.

Nobody Master

Hehehe I'm lovin it!
I love being able to make bigger avs, they look awesome I love having more space in my sig lol. Im really enjoying it!

Yeah, having more space in my avatar is something that I'd certainly like to have. Well, looks like I'm one post closer :p

M

Miss Murder

Well, I've only read through your latest chapter ( part if it, actually ) but I can says this;

You don't have terrible writing skills, though you could definately do with using different forms of writing. If you're really serious about getting better at writing, and you do have a large amount of room for improvement from what I've read, then I'd suggest reading through the works of some famous authors, or just any professional authors that have even a slight amount of skill, and learning from their styles of writing.

I got better at writing from learning from the works of Edgar Allan Poe, C.S. Lewis, and some random books from the 18th and 19th centuries that were edited grammatically to be legible in this century.

So.
You're not terrible, but you do write like a 12 year old would write a 20-page fantasy about dragons and vampires. =/

Also, don't whine about me giving you criticism, if the thought was indeed in your head. What I've said is far more helpful to you than, "OMOGOMGOMG DIS ISH DA BESESTSTST STORYY IVE LIEK EVAR HEAARD OMGOAMG!11!!!!!1"

Oh and "uncomforting" isn't a word.

I'd honestly suggest trying to come up with your own ideas for writing, instead of basing something off of a mediocre videogame. You'll be sure to improve far more if you do that.

G'day.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Well, that's much better. I would've like to give some of my advice as well but since she's a girl and she bites very hard so I avoided giving advices, it's nice to have another girl (With completely different maturity level on her wiriting skills. That means you might not be that different in reality) to teach her lol...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've only read through your latest chapter ( part if it, actually ) but I can says this;

You don't have terrible writing skills, though you could definately do with using different forms of writing. If you're really serious about getting better at writing, and you do have a large amount of room for improvement from what I've read, then I'd suggest reading through the works of some famous authors, or just any professional authors that have even a slight amount of skill, and learning from their styles of writing.

I got better at writing from learning from the works of Edgar Allan Poe, C.S. Lewis, and some random books from the 18th and 19th centuries that were edited grammatically to be legible in this century.

So.
You're not terrible, but you do write like a 12 year old would write a 20-page fantasy about dragons and vampires. =/

Also, don't whine about me giving you criticism, if the thought was indeed in your head. What I've said is far more helpful to you than, "OMOGOMGOMG DIS ISH DA BESESTSTST STORYY IVE LIEK EVAR HEAARD OMGOAMG!11!!!!!1"

I'd honestly suggest trying to come up with your own ideas for writing, instead of basing something off of a mediocre videogame. You'll be sure to improve far more if you do that.

G'day.
*Gasp*
I'm going to be really mature about this and say thankyou.
Personally I don't care on improving my skills at all, Mainly yes I know I can do better, I mean gosh Im an A Student when it comes to english, I just refuse to make my writing into a chore or an assignment, I write for fun and pleasure, not so I can be considered "a great writer" I think to be a writer you have to write what comes form your heart.
KH is my passion a lot like everyone else's around here, so I write about it. That's exactly what fanfiction is, it's fan-based material. I personally don't think you can judge upon my writing by reading part of one chapter (not to mention I was incredibly crook when I wrote the one you just happened to read). All these guys have been reading it for all 11 chapters and they keep coming back so in their eyes it's a worth while read. But I don't write for them, or anyone to get aproval, I write for myself.

I throw the rule book out when I'm writing, I don't want to be writing a chapter to have to check every 5 minutes whether I'm doing somthing right or not. Basically, I don't really want to be a good writer, I write for myself, to express my thoughts, feelings and ideas on paper. I don't write for others, and I refuse to have my creativity compromised by other writers.
Thankyou for your time though.

Well, that's much better. I would've like to give some of my advice as well but since she's a girl and she bites very hard so I avoided giving advices, it's nice to have another girl (With completely different maturity level on her wiriting skills. That means you might not be that different in reality) to teach her lol...
*SNAPS at Xuan with Rasor sharp teeth* Grrr.... I will bite hard in a minute, You should know better than to insult my maturity level Xuan...

Im not a total idiot, I did know this.
I just chose to make it up cause it, seemed to fit the story, Basicaly, If you don't get it, it means The truth that doesn't bring comfort! :p

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
For us writers, that statement you've just made are a major insult >> But still... it's your choice.

Doesn't really care about being bite though. If I recall properly, the pain in my heart for losing my girlfriend is much bigger than anything you can do to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back