• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xenahort = Braig/Xigbar! (theory of course)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Awesome theory :3 My only question is how if Braig is supposed to be Master Xehanort, then where does Terra fit into this? There was another theory that circulated around during the summer that was about how Terra was a younger Xehanort. The supporting facts were amazing and fit really well. If both are true, would that mean that there's some sort of time paradox or something? Or is it just that Terra isn't related to Xehanort/is really Xehanort?

Terra is Xenahort or DS is Xenahort. Or it is their fusion.=D

It is long time to KH:BBS so we may see more characters, that are against Master Xehanort. Maybe MX l"destroyed" his keyblade in order to have Kingdom Hearts(remember he changed into orb?), but because of Terra and Mickey, he did not have Kingdom Hearts.

Just replace Sora´s Kingdom Key with wooden sword and he is wimp. Just think about it, Mickey has never lost battle, at least in my point of view. Somehow Mickey or someone else destroyed that blue KH, like ATW did in KH2. Now MX doesnt have KH´s Power and his keyblade.

It is better for him to began as new person, Braig. He maybe lost eye and had scar in battle with Mickey and/or Terra. In my theory maybe MX erased Terra´s memories and all he gave him was his own name, Xenahort. Now if someone would want to destroy him, they would destroy this young guy. Then MX would be free to have his evil plans.

When Ansem the Wise(and Braig)did experiments to gain back Xenahort´s(Terra´s)lost memories, maybe Braig somehow implanted false memories to him(Terra). If you have played CoM, you know what I mean:"If someone tries to remember something deep inside, it can give birth to false memories.."

Braig(MX) gave Xenahort(Terra) his own memories being a bad guy. Now Terra has MX´s memories and thinks like MX because of that. When Sora and friends destroyed heartless and nobody of Xenahort(Terra), they thought it is over. This is maybe the reason MX changed his name.

How do you think only Xigbar remembers other keybearers, but not even Xemnas does. Xemnas/Xenahort remembers only hate and anger, because MX implanted those in his heart. You dont think MX cant manipulate memories, when he can manipulate hundreds of keyblades? hahhahaa..

Would be awesome ending if MX has similar scientist-suit than Xenahort had in Mickey´s flashback. Then he walks to ATW with scar and one eye:

(MX walks to ATW)
ATW: What is it my apprentice?
MX: We found this new guy. Gee, he looks like he has lost his memories.
ATW: Who is he, Braig?
Braig(MX): He said "Xenahort".
(THE END)

Look I made this image. I only manipulated hair and jaw to MX, and bald head and beard to Xigbar.
mxigbarbw5.jpg

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
It is long time to KH:BBS so we may see more characters, that are against Master Xehanort. Maybe MX l"destroyed" his keyblade in order to have Kingdom Hearts(remember he changed into orb?), but because of Terra and Mickey, he did not have Kingdom Hearts.
Are you sure that the he turned KH into a orb?

Just replace Sora´s Kingdom Key with wooden sword and he is wimp. Just think about it, Mickey has never lost battle, at least in my point of view. Somehow Mickey or someone else destroyed that blue KH, like ATW did in KH2. Now MX doesnt have KH´s Power and his keyblade.
ATW did not completely destroyed the pseudo-KH.
And how could his keyblade be destroyed?

Braig(MX) gave Xenahort(Terra) his own memories being a bad guy. Now Terra has MX´s memories and thinks like MX because of that. When Sora and friends destroyed heartless and nobody of Xenahort(Terra), they thought it is over. This is maybe the reason MX changed his name.
How i wish MX was like Namine who can manipulate memories.
Also,You said that MX changed his name because he lost to Terra.But you said again that he changed his name because Sora and Co. defeated Terra's(xehanort) heartless and nobody?
I don't get it.

How do you think only Xigbar remembers other keybearers, but not even Xemnas does. Xemnas/Xenahort remembers only hate and anger, because MX implanted those in his heart. You dont think MX cant manipulate memories, when he can manipulate hundreds of keyblades? hahhahaa..
Cause he's older than he looks right?
And this could be a chance that Braig is really MX!

(MX walks to ATW)
ATW: What is it my apprentice?
MX: We found this new guy. Gee, he looks like he has lost his memories.
ATW: Who is he, Braig?
Braig(MX): He said "Xenahort".
(THE END)

ATW said that he found Xehanort himself.
And I think that Xehanort was the 1st apprentice of ATW.

Y

Yannis

Are you sure that the he turned KH into a orb?
-no he didnt. he changed his keyblade. it is in the secret ending.

ATW did not completely destroyed the pseudo-KH.
And how could his keyblade be destroyed?
-I answered in first question.

How i wish MX was like Namine who can manipulate memories.
Also,You said that MX changed his name because he lost to Terra.But you said again that he changed his name because Sora and Co. defeated Terra's(xehanort) heartless and nobody?
I don't get it.
That is because I dont really know why he changed his name, because of someone is most likely answer.

Cause he's older than he looks right?
And this could be a chance that Braig is really MX!
Yes.

ATW said that he found Xehanort himself.
And I think that Xehanort was the 1st apprentice of ATW.
Ok, if it is so. But it doesnt mean Xenahort was first apprentice.

LET ME SAY THIS ONCE MORE:
-Master Xehanort is Braig, not Xigbar.
-Xigbar is his nobody.
-Most likely MX did not know about heartless and nobodies and was accidentally changed to heartless.
-We may encounter MX´s heartless in KH3.

AND LOOK THIS PIC, IT BLEW AT LEAST ME AWAY. I MADE IT:
jpc1lk.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dexter

All this time we though maybe Terra, and Master X fused togother but nobdy ever thought of Master X being Xigbar, hmmmm. Yeah the Image blowed me away to...it seems all signs are pointing to Xigbar as Master X....^^^

Y

Yannis

All this time we though maybe Terra, and Master X fused togother but nobdy ever thought of Master X being Xigbar, hmmmm. Yeah the Image blowed me away to...it seems all signs are pointing to Xigbar as Master X....^^^
Hahahaa! I´m gonna now post my theory what will blow you to pieces=D read it please. It is connected with this.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
First, this drawing is very interesting. I did not draw it:

http://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/11/23/63/36/xigbar11.jpg

The theory:

Terra beats up MX in final fight of BBS. MX losts his eye and gets scar, grows hair and cuts beard--> XIGGY!

MX is a lot older than Xigbar.

Another image, I created this. When I compared, my heart was near to pop out =D
jb7ls2.jpg

Both have wide mouths, they have skinny faces, silver hair.(Xigbar has maybe brown due?=]) My opinion is that MX = Braig

How bout we compare that to this?

Comparison.jpg

I think there's more of a resemblance there, really.

Theory continues:

Maybe Terra ended up as Xenahort(ATW´s apprentice) and MX changed his name to Braig in order to watch for future. Conspiracy! Maybe Braig(MX) then poisoned Xenahort´s(Terra) mind and then Xenahort did the experiments and all the stuff you obviously already know.

Sounds vaguely interesting, but I doubt it, =/.

The reason why Xigbar(MX) is number 2?

Because Xemnas was Xehanort, and he was their leader, not Braig/Xigbar.

I dont remember if this was on official source but, it was the autograph of Xigbar:" Xigbar may seen young, but he is far older than he looks", or something like that, you get the point.

Source? If it isn't official, it's just speculation.

Who the hell has silver hair with brown stripes? MX colored part of his hair and the eyebrows brown, so no one thinks he is old=MX..except for KH-fan ;D

Still wouldn't explain how MX looks older than Xigbar.

Y

Yannis

I dont know Hades, which you want me to compare MX for..Xemnas or Ansem? MX doesnt lok like them. Xemmy and Ansem has those pretty faces.

Hadesdragon. Draw image of MX with pencil. Erase his beard and add Xiggys hai and scar and eyecover. It is freakin odd.

Now draw MX again, but now erase beard and add Ansem´s/Xemnas´ hair.. =(

Xigbar´s hair is optical illusions, so as MX´s beard+bald.

Source? If it isn't official, it's just speculation.
I am searching...(i add it to here when I found it)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I dont know Hades, which you want me to compare MX for..Xemnas or Ansem?

Both.

MX doesnt lok like them.

False.

Xemmy and Ansem has those pretty faces.

And? I don't have a hard time imagining that's what MX looked like when he was younger. I mean, look at Xemnas and MX. Tell me they don't look similar. The facial expression, the eyes, the white hair...and then there's XH, who is practically just a younger MX in looks and personality.

Hadesdragon. Draw image of MX with pencil. Erase his beard and add Xiggys hai and scar and eyecover. It is freakin odd.

I noticed.

I am searching...(i add it to here when I found it)

I'll be waiting.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Honestly, I really can't see MX being Xigbar. And I don't find the theory that Terra is Xehanort and Xemnas all that realistic either. I had allways thought that Terra was the optional boss, Lingering Sentiment. Am I wrong?

Regardless, I don't think it's plausable. I think it's more realistic to think that MX regained his youth when he ascended into Kingdom Heats at Sunset Horizons, but lost his memory due to an accident and wound up in Radiant Garden. Knowing the people who make these game however, I don't think that's plausable.

D

Dexter

Honestly, I really can't see MX being Xigbar. And I don't find the theory that Terra is Xehanort and Xemnas all that realistic either. I had allways thought that Terra was the optional boss, Lingering Sentiment. Am I wrong?

Regardless, I don't think it's plausable. I think it's more realistic to think that MX regained his youth when he ascended into Kingdom Heats at Sunset Horizons, but lost his memory due to an accident and wound up in Radiant Garden. Knowing the people who make these game however, I don't think that's plausable.

I would usally agree with you but it's not that far-fetched. Compared to Xigbar and Master X in the physical department you'd think that Nomura took Xigbar body structure and poped into Master X...

-Same type of elfish/demon esque type of ears
-Same pointed upward noses
-Same yellow evil eyes
-Same pointed upward eyebrows
-Same chin and jaw structure

And the whole story of why Master X could be Xigbar is all posible...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Yes, I see the similarities and can see how the connections can be made as well as how it could make sense, but I'm just saying that I, personally, think that it's not likely. I'm not saying that Xigbar(or Braig) won't be an important character, I'm just thinking that he and the one most likely to be BBS's big boss aren't the same character.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
First, this drawing is very interesting. I did not draw it:

xigbar11.jpg

The theory:

Terra beats up MX in final fight of BBS. MX losts his eye and gets scar, grows hair and cuts beard--> XIGGY!

Another image, I created this. When I compared, my heart was near to pop out =D
jb7ls2.jpg

Both have wide mouths, they have skinny faces, silver hair.(Xigbar has maybe brown due?=]) My opinion is that MX = Braig

Theory continues:

Maybe Terra ended up as Xenahort(ATW´s apprentice) and MX changed his name to Braig in order to watch for future. Conspiracy! Maybe Braig(MX) then poisoned Xenahort´s(Terra) mind and then Xenahort did the experiments and all the stuff you obviously already know.

The reason why Xigbar(MX) is number 2? Well, it is said that"the kings die, but their right hands continue standing there". Got it memorized?(i got to say that even once=D) But Xigbar did die..forget the dead plz and continue reading =]

I dont remember if this was on official source but, it was the autograph of Xigbar:" Xigbar may seen young, but he is far older than he looks", or something like that, you get the point.

THIS IS IMPORTANT, READ:
Who the hell has silver hair with brown stripes? MX colored part of his hair and the eyebrows brown, so no one thinks he is old=MX..except for KH-fan ;D

Watch this and it will blow you up.

Wanna blow up some more? Then click this.

Um, no. I really want to know what started you down this path to wrongness?
Really, the sheer wrongness is astounding.

D

Dexter

Um, no. I really want to know what started you down this path to wrongness?
Really, the sheer wrongness is astounding.

Okay. Explain don't just post saying "wow your really wrong!" and not explain yourself. I'm really not trying to defend the OP (Orginal Poster) but I personally think it's a great theory, though in the long end it might not be true it's still a very good attempt.....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Honestly, I really can't see MX being Xigbar.

Same here.

And I don't find the theory that Terra is Xehanort and Xemnas all that realistic either. I had allways thought that Terra was the optional boss, Lingering Sentiment. Am I wrong?

No, that's true. Though, over time, I've discussed that battle to death, and these points arise:

Battle is possibly not canon (doubt it, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be, but eh).

It's possible that Terra's hatred left an imprint in the Gathering Place, and this is what we fight (don't really buy this either, because while Terra's spirit sounds vaguely plausible, I don't think a feeling all by itself would be as powerful as LS).

Regardless, I don't think it's plausable. I think it's more realistic to think that MX regained his youth when he ascended into Kingdom Heats at Sunset Horizons, but lost his memory due to an accident and wound up in Radiant Garden.

That's what I think too.

I would usally agree with you but it's not that far-fetched. Compared to Xigbar and Master X in the physical department you'd think that Nomura took Xigbar body structure and poped into Master X...

-Same type of elfish/demon esque type of ears

Xemnas also has pointed ears.

-Same yellow evil eyes

Wrong. MX has orange eyes. Xigbar's eyes are yellow. And yes, there's a difference.

Y

Yannis

I have changed my theory. Xenahort is DS. MX is Braig. read the another thread I made..

D

Dexter

I have changed my theory. Xenahort is DS. MX is Braig. read the another thread I made..

Isn't that what you said in the very begining? Or am I just hallucinating again...j/k

Y

Yannis

Isn't that what you said in the very begining? Or am I just hallucinating again...j/k
I dont remember. =D

MX and Xigbar has more similarities than MX and Ansem/Xemnas. Accept it. If this theory is true, then Nomura(?) must be genious covering it this good.(haha funny, i call nomura genious second time)

Wrong. MX has orange eyes. Xigbar's eyes are yellow. And yes, there's a difference.
In those scans MX´s eyes look yellow.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I dont remember. =D

MX and Xigbar has more similarities than MX and Ansem/Xemnas. Accept it.

False. All it boils down to is appearance, really, while MX and Ansem/Xemnas have much more in common.

In those scans MX´s eyes look yellow.

They look yellow in one only.

D

Dexter

They look yellow in one only.

So!? If your eyes are yellow they'll stay yellow there not gonna change colors all of sudden. So if Master X eyes is yellow in one scan then they SHOULD be in rest of the game

False. All it boils down to is appearance, really, while MX and Ansem/Xemnas have much more in common.

That's all we know for know that they have in common. Perhaps later on we'll get some more info on Master X and maybe it'll gve us somthing to suspect that xigbar and master x have somthing in common....

Charlie K

Back in Business
OK, It's obviously that If any one from BBS is Braig, it would be DS, and if anyone was going to be Xehanort it'll be MX. But thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back