• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xenahort = Braig/Xigbar! (theory of course)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
First, this drawing is very interesting. I did not draw it:

xigbar11.jpg

The theory:

Terra beats up MX in final fight of BBS. MX losts his eye and gets scar, grows hair and cuts beard--> XIGGY!

Not really, V.A.T13 Photoshopped pics of teh MX and teh Xehanort. They look the exact same.

Another image, I created this. When I compared, my heart was near to pop out =D
jb7ls2.jpg

Both have wide mouths, they have skinny faces, silver hair.(Xigbar has maybe brown due?=]) My opinion is that MX = Braig

I don't really see what you see. I see that MX looks like XH.

Theory continues:

Maybe Terra ended up as Xenahort(ATW´s apprentice) and MX changed his name to Braig in order to watch for future.

Or why can't MX be XH? Braig was AtW's apprentice.

Conspiracy! Maybe Braig(MX) then poisoned Xenahort´s(Terra) mind and then Xenahort did the experiments and all the stuff you obviously already know.

Since your theory is based off of looks, I'll give you "Automated response number 3-Looks aren't important."

In Kingdom Hearts, looks don't mean everything.
Axel looks like Reno
Riku looks like Kadaj
Sora looks like Scion

The reason why Xigbar(MX) is number 2? Well, it is said that"the kings die, but their right hands continue standing there". Got it memorized?(i got to say that even once=D) But Xigbar did die..forget the dead plz and continue reading =]

It would have been mentioned if Braig came with Xehanort.

I dont remember if this was on official source but, it was the autograph of Xigbar:" Xigbar may seen young, but he is far older than he looks", or something like that, you get the point.

If it's not official, it can't be fact, now can it?

THIS IS IMPORTANT, READ:
Who the hell has silver hair with brown stripes? MX colored part of his hair and the eyebrows brown, so no one thinks he is old=MX..except for KH-fan ;D
MX is bald...

Anything is possible using technology. I can make Kairi look like Lydia from ff4.
Even still, they look nothing alike. Not that it matters, looks don't matter much in KH.

Okay. Explain don't just post saying "wow your really wrong!" and not explain yourself. I'm really not trying to defend the OP (Orginal Poster) but I personally think it's a great theory, though in the long end it might not be true it's still a very good attempt.....

I didn't have time before, but I do now; so I did.
I don't. I don't think Thraxe makes good theories. They're just too far out to be believeable.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So!? If your eyes are yellow they'll stay yellow there not gonna change colors all of sudden. So if Master X eyes is yellow in one scan then they SHOULD be in rest of the game

The color can look different depending on the lighting. What you should really be basing such on is renders taken from the game. And scenes where the lighting doesn't interfere. We have neither. Let me give you an example:

Xemnas and XH both seem to have yellow eyes at certain points in the game, yet in renders you can see that their eyes are orange. Same with Xaldin. His eyes are purple, yet they appear blue at some points in the game.

MX's eyes look orange for the most part in BBS(secret video).

That's all we know for know that they have in common. Perhaps later on we'll get some more info on Master X and maybe it'll gve us somthing to suspect that xigbar and master x have somthing in common....

True. But for now, that's it. Appearance is relevant, but when you compare MX to Xehanort/XH/Xemnas, you'll find they have a lot more in common with MX besides just appearance, and if MX is anyone we've seen in KH so far, based on the evidence we have NOW, it's much more reasonable to assume he's the same Xehanort we've known all this time.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Comparison.jpg

Thank you, Hades... Made my job easier... =P

Lend me your ears and listen very carefully...

• The most common thing between them all is clothing... MX and XH's clothes are near the same... And Xemnas wears the same boots as MX...
  • Next are the orange eye color...
  • Pointy ears...
  • Same hair color (MX's facial hair)...
  • Same jaw shape...
  • (See BBS) Their chins all are squared off...
  • Simialir body structure...
  • In the new scans, MX's neck is the same size as Xemnas/XH/Xeha's...
  • Guardian figure... MX: DS... XH: Guardian... Xemnas: His clone...
  • All excell in physical and magical abilities...
  • Cocky attitude...
  • Same skin tone...
  • Same eye shape...
  • Same eyebrow level... (lol, I remember what VAT said about this...)
  • Many similiar facial and hand gestures...

I could continue, if you want...
But I hope it is obvious now, that Xigbar is nothing compared to the obvious comparison...

O

Oberon

What? Did the old man suddenly grow natural, dark hair while it's clear he has white-ish gray hair (from his beard)?

And I highly doubt the theory. =/ While there is a lot of mystery shrouded in Xigbar, this is the last I'd personally think of. It's possible, but highly doubtable. Nice try, though.

Y

Yannis

False. All it boils down to is appearance, really, while MX and Ansem/Xemnas have much more in common.

They look yellow in one only.
In two: "Handtalking" and "eyespopout".

Did you watch the handtalking? there you see they share more than just appearance.

And I highly doubt the theory. =/ While there is a lot of mystery shrouded in Xigbar, this is the last I'd personally think of. It's possible, but highly doubtable. Nice try, though.
You talk like this theory would be bashed. No it isnt. You are forgetting all the info I told you. I will find you more proof about MX being Braig.

btw, I figured out, why MX has goat in his keyblade. He has "goat-beard".

I found also proof, about that Xigbar(Braig(MX)) was there before Xenahort arrived to ATW´s castle: YouTube - KH2 Final Mix + TWTNW Zexion And Xigbar (Subbed) start watching from 05:54

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

this theory is wrong, of course Braig was there before Xehanort, so was Ienzo and all the other apprentices. When Xehanort arrived and ATW began to experiment on the depths of his heart to regain Xehanorts lost memories, thats when everything went out of control. His actions to further the studies of Ansem the wise intrigued all the other apprentices and eventually they became heartless and so on (you know the story). Remember that Xehanort appears right after the battle of BBS nearly dead and with no memory of his past so there is no way Braig and MX would exist at the same time. Xigbar is just simply a guy who likes to discover and open up on secrets (if you watch that vid) and its pretty reasonable for him to act that way being that he was an apprentice of ATW, and also it doesn't refer to Xigbar fighting past keybladers, but rather seeing them in action(it can be interpretated both ways. That vid you brought doesn't tell us anything we don't know

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Did you watch the handtalking? there you see they share more than just appearance.

Didn't you read Omni's list? Xemnas and Ansem handtalk too. As for their eyes popping out...I don't remember Xigbar doing that...but even so...Vexen's eyes pop out too, you know.

No. It's a bull. The horns aren't shaped in the right way for it to be a goat.

Y

Yannis

Didn't you read Omni's list? Xemnas and Ansem handtalk too. As for their eyes popping out...I don't remember Xigbar doing that...but even so...Vexen's eyes pop out too, you know.

No. It's a bull. The horns aren't shaped in the right way for it to be a goat.

The horns are curved like waves. It is some kind of goat or ram, not bull.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The horns are curved like waves. It is some kind of goat or ram, not bull.

Fail.

BUkeyblade.jpg

That's not what a goat's horns are shaped like...and that means it's likely a bull. Besides...it being a bull makes more sense. Since, you know, bulls are lunar symbols and all...

Charlie K

Back in Business
BUkeyblade.jpg

That's not what a goat's horns are shaped like...and that means it's likely a bull. Besides...it being a bull makes more sense. Since, you know, bulls are lunar symbols and all...

The horns are definatley like a bull, BUT the face doesn't look that much like a Bulls. Unless someone can show me a picture of a bull that looks like that.Lol.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The horns are definatley like a bull, BUT the face doesn't look that much like a Bulls. Unless someone can show me a picture of a bull that looks like that.Lol.

Yeah, but I'm guessing Nomura took some artistic liberty with the face...it being a goat makes no sense, really...come on, a refference to his beard? As if Nomura even knows the words for that kind of beard and the animal are similar in the english language...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yeah, but I'm guessing Nomura took some artistic liberty with the face...it being a goat makes no sense, really...come on, a refference to his beard? As if Nomura even knows the words for that kind of beard and the animal are similar in the english language...

Exactly.I agree completely.Sorry had to put soem more words cuz stupid 25 char. Rule

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Did you watch the handtalking?

Uh-huh... So, even though there are times where Xehanort/XH/Xemnas handtalk, it can't possibly be them...?

Unless you forgot, XH did some handtalking too... As in when he said "Darkness is the heart's true essence", mimics the handtalk MX shows in that one scan with his hand extended...
Then, when MX had his hand against his chest and his eyes wide... When Xemnas tried to trick Sora with his emotion bit, he uses handtalk where he somewhat mimics that scan... Not to mention Xemnas' expression there and when he "died" for the first time, are very similiar to MX's in that scan...
And MX's last scan is similiar to how Xehanort moved his hands when he was speachless in the flashback...

You talk like this theory would be bashed. No it isnt. You are forgetting all the info I told you. I will find you more proof about MX being Braig.

It is... Everything you have compared between Xigbar and MX has been completely overpowered by the comparison between Xehanort and MX... In closing, Our Info>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your Info...

As Hades has said, Fail... Accept it... It's not a goat, ram, or whatever... It's a bull...

I found also proof, about that Xigbar(Braig(MX)) was there before Xenahort arrived to ATW´s castle: YouTube - KH2 Final Mix + TWTNW Zexion And Xigbar (Subbed) start watching from 05:54

Which only disproves your theory furthermore... Xigbar himself said that Xehanort appeared after the warriors with the keyblades left, meaning everyone from the BBS scene... So, Braig cannot be MX if he was an apprentice before the events of BBS ended...

The whole face may not be completely visable... It is dark, so I don't think we would be able to see such detail in that form of lighting...

zappopunk182

this picture show a few of both and in my opinion neither of them look alike and as for hand talking if you play the game almost everyone hand talks and everytime they hand talk its supposed to be a dramatic moment in the game or what we've seen of the game. How boring bould SE be if they made them stand around and talk without moveing.

also the so called bull in the keyblade has more of a lions face and not that of a bull... as if its not a real creature but more of a mythical one? i donno maybe.

Y

Yannis

also the so called bull in the keyblade has more of a lions face and not that of a bull... as if its not a real creature but more of a mythical one? i donno maybe.

I agree, it looks like a lion with horns to me...

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

LOOK! Xigbar keeps his hands behind back just like MX! He is the rightest one then.

024.jpg

I think this thing is so damn obvious.^__________^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
LOOK! Xigbar keeps his hands behind back just like MX! He is the rightest one then.

024.jpg

I think this thing is so damn obvious.^__________^

Big time fail.That's Xaldin, not Xigbar.

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
>_< God, i hate threads saying that one of the Org is MX

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I found the idea good, but I think Xehanrt is MX, just my thought. Still, I wanted to see which one look the most, so I did some pic modification

pic.jpg

There is possibility for both, but Xehanort looks more like a young MX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back