• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xenahort = Braig/Xigbar! (theory of course)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

First, this drawing is very interesting. I did not draw it:

xigbar11.jpg

The theory:

Terra beats up MX in final fight of BBS. MX losts his eye and gets scar, grows hair and cuts beard--> XIGGY!

Another image, I created this. When I compared, my heart was near to pop out =D
jb7ls2.jpg

Both have wide mouths, they have skinny faces, silver hair.(Xigbar has maybe brown due?=]) My opinion is that MX = Braig

Theory continues:

Maybe Terra ended up as Xenahort(ATW´s apprentice) and MX changed his name to Braig in order to watch for future. Conspiracy! Maybe Braig(MX) then poisoned Xenahort´s(Terra) mind and then Xenahort did the experiments and all the stuff you obviously already know.

The reason why Xigbar(MX) is number 2? Well, it is said that"the kings die, but their right hands continue standing there". Got it memorized?(i got to say that even once=D) But Xigbar did die..forget the dead plz and continue reading =]

I dont remember if this was on official source but, it was the autograph of Xigbar:" Xigbar may seen young, but he is far older than he looks", or something like that, you get the point.

THIS IS IMPORTANT, READ:
Who the hell has silver hair with brown stripes? MX colored part of his hair and the eyebrows brown, so no one thinks he is old=MX..except for KH-fan ;D

Watch this and it will blow you up.

Wanna blow up some more? Then click this.

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Hey you've got a good theory there. I really like it but that part with "the kings die but their right hands keep standing there" I don't really understand but otherwise good theory!!!Got it memorized LOL

Y

Yannis

Hey you've got a good theory there. I really like it but that part with "the kings die but their right hands keep standing there" I don't really understand but otherwise good theory!!!Got it memorized LOL

It meant that it´s better to hide as right-hand-man than as "the big and bad guy", because everyone wants destroy him most.

btw, hi buddy. We havent seen each other few days.

btwbtw, did u watch the image about "hand-talking"?

Y

Yannis

OK thanks, now I understand it. Well, I think it's possible.
Oh good. I thought that its very hard to explain. :)

Watch my other threat about five more heartlesses. Master Xenahort´s heartless can be in KH3 if you believe BOTH, that theory and this theory. Xigbar was his nobody

I try to wrap up this thing now:

-Braig is Master Xenahort, who changed name and outlook.
-Xigbar is Master Xenahort´s nobody.
-Master Xenahort´s heartless is in jail of forbidden laboratory and will be free in KH3, there is our new mainvillain.
-Xenahort is Terra, who have lost memories. Master Xenahort(Braig)poisoned his mind with teachings about darkness, etc.
- If my theory is true, then there is reason why KH:BBS comes last of three games, before KH3. We will then know the terrifying truth: BRAIG IS MX! And his and Dilan,Elaeus, Even and Ienzo´s heartlesses are in laboratory!!

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
O_O Man that's weird but now I saw something Xigbar/Braig his skin is lighter than the skin of MX. Maybe Xigbar/Braig is not MX but the son of MX???(Much chance that I am wrong)

Y

Yannis

O_O Man that's weird but now I saw something Xigbar/Braig his skin is lighter than the skin of MX. Maybe Xigbar/Braig is not MX but the son of MX???(Much chance that I am wrong)

The lightning changes ur skin color radically. When MX is in Olympus Coliseum, his skin is little yellow, when he is in Sunset Horizons, his skin is little red/darker.

And show me which images u compared.

I, personally still believe in this theory and I drawed Xigbar as bold and with beard on paper. And MX with Xigbar´s hair and no beard. They looked alike. When we hear MX´s voice, then if it´s Xiggy´s I would say that it´s confirmed =)

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Do you really think that Master Xehanort's nobody would be so weak (I mean, Xigbar wasn't WEAK, but I think that MX's nobody would be A LOT stronger). Plus, he would be able to use a Keyblade the same way Roxas did.

Y

Yannis

Do you really think that Master Xehanort's nobody would be so weak (I mean, Xigbar wasn't WEAK, but I think that MX's nobody would be A LOT stronger). Plus, he would be able to use a Keyblade the same way Roxas did.
To ME, Xigbar was the hardest boss after Sephiroth. Tough enough? And MX´s heartless may be very strong.

I dont know what to say about keyblade.. Maybe u need heart to wield keyblade? Roxas had keyblade because(he had heart or from Sora´s heart).. Understand? Xigbar doesnt have heart, neither his heartless.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
To ME, Xigbar was the hardest boss after Sephiroth. Tough enough? And MX´s heartless may be very strong.
No, he wasn't really THAT strong. Besides, look at the MX vs T/V/A battle. It was spectacular like hell! The battle with Xigbar wasn't, they have completely different fighting styles.

Compare their cheeks - completely different.

Last - Nomura confirmed that Xehanort's/Ansem's heartless was the only one, who took a human form. Therefore, Xigbar's heartless is just a common heartless. Do you really think that someone powerful like MX would have "just" a normal Heartless?

Y

Yannis

No, he wasn't really THAT strong. Besides, look at the MX vs T/V/A battle. It was spectacular like hell! The battle with Xigbar wasn't, they have completely different fighting styles.
I have to admit that. But how can they have similar fighting styles, when other fights with one keyblade and the other with two laserguns.. AND Xigbar teleports like MX did when Ven tried to hit him, remember?

Compare their cheeks - completely different.
Give images taken from same angles.

haha Im not wanting to comment ur last point.=D But can you give the quote?

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

Source: Kingdom Hearts 2 Ultimania

Therefore, your theory is wrong. Sorry.

Y

Yannis

Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.
Why need to put "about" there? maybe there where two of them who maintained humanform. MX too!! Therefore, I continue this theory.

Last edited by a moderator:

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.
Xigbar's heartless is just a normal heartless.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
I'm not very good in English so I can't explain it well, but I think that words "the only one" are leaving things pretty clear. :)

Anyway - Xigbar's heartless is definitely a normal heartless, as Nomura said.

Y

Yannis

I'm not very good in English so I can't explain it well, but I think that words "the only one" are leaving things pretty clear. :)

Anyway - Xigbar's heartless is definitely a normal heartless, as Nomura said.

he is about the only one = almost only one = two of them

he is the only one = absolutely one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back