• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xenahort = Braig/Xigbar! (theory of course)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I don't really agree that Xigbar is MX considering the fact that BBS happened i believe they said 10 years before KH and he's old and Xigbar's young...somewhat. But I do believe there is some kind of connection to them, like maybe when Xigbar was Braig he met MX and something took place like appearance effected by battle or something. I made a theory like yours but was proven wrong (thanks HadesDragon ^^) but one thing I will point out is the fact that when you defeat Xigbar and he fades away, he has a white stream of what looks to be gas coming out of him, while all the other members don't including Xemnas.
Something must of happened 10 years ago with Braig and the Keybladers.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
The theory that's been flowing around as of late has been that after The Birth By Sleep fight scene from KH2: Final Mix (which is rumored to be the last scenes of the Birth By Sleep game), Master Xehanort rose up into Kingdom Hearts, but the power was too much for him, and the immense energy changed his form to make him look younger, erasing his memories in the process, or however that theory went.

Besides, aren't we forgetting that Master Xehanort could weild a Keyblade? If that was the case, why couldn't Xigbar do the same? Aside from that fact, there have been others to prove the Xigbar/Master Xehanort theory wrong. Xehanort appeared after the Keyblade War during the time when Xigbar was still an apprentice to Ansem the Wise. If that MX + Kingdom Hearts = Young Xehanort turns out to be true than, that'd be another reason.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Exactly, if MX could weild a keyblade, then Xigbar should be able to do the same. The only explanation I can give to him not using it is if he didn't want others to know he had one.

Then why can't Xemnas wield a Keyblade? Xigbar can't be the MX.

Xigbar is greying, while MX's hair is alrealdy white. He's older than Xigbar/Braig.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Then why can't Xemnas wield a Keyblade? Xigbar can't be the MX.

Xigbar is greying, while MX's hair is alrealdy white. He's older than Xigbar/Braig.

Because Xehanort couldn't wield one. It doesn't mean they are the same person if they have the same, werid name (But I think there's some kinda connection to it and he might end up being him, who knows.) Also, MX could of lost his ability to become a keyblader wielder, ever thought of that? But if you meant Xigbar and not Xemnas, I said that I don't think he is Xigbar because of the reasons already made, I just gave an explaination of a possibity of what might of taken place if the idea were to be true, which I doubt but could.

Y

Yannis

There is so many disagreeing now, that i dont know who im going to answer. I ended up to solution. I answer you all disagreers:

Hair is dyed.

Name is changed..

weapons are different than with the original...

this theory is plausible, and i notcie someone would still agree, but they lack courage....

khXIII

You know....I thought of this to. Since both Xigbar and Master Xehanort both have pointy ears, grey hair and are old (althought Master Xehanort looks older). I even saw a picture of Master Xehanort with his hands possed like Xigbars when he was talking to Sora. It would make since IF Braig wasn't Ansem the Wise's aprintice. If Braig was a keyblade weilder then Xigbar would also have the abilities to use keyblades. He uses duel sniper guns.

BTW, he has black and grey striped hair not brown and grey. :p

Last edited:

zappopunk182

OMG! how is square going to just be like he went to the grocery store and bought some rogain and hair dye and become a lacky in a organization where i play a tiny role.

if hes the main baddy from this game hes gonna have a connection to xenahort from 1+2 end of story!
your theory just doesn t work man!'

and you said he lost the keyblade? how! if hes strong enough to exist as a nobody then that means he has a strong heart which means that he wouldn t weild the keyblade. i mean theres already 9 people who can weild a keyblade. so why limit it now?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I don't think that MX = Xehanort.

D= I hope that you are joking... Xehanort and MX hold so many physical similiarities, it's illogical not to see them...

They don't look the same and MX is hunch over when he is walking not like Braig/Xigbar and Xehanort.

Umm... Age difference...? MX is old... Xehanort is young... Also, MX had his hands behind his back... Common scientist stereotype... Guess who was a scientist...? Xehanort...

It doesn't mean they are the same person if they have the same, werid name (But I think there's some kinda connection to it and he might end up being him, who knows.)

Until proven otherwise, it bonds Xehanort and MX with superglue...

Hair is dyed.

MX and Xehanort have same color... > Hair dye...

Name is changed..

Same name... > Changed name...

weapons are different than with the original...

Works both ways... Except Xehanort has a greater interest (from what we have seen) in keyblades...

this theory is plausible

It's holding on by the skin of it's teeth...

Since both Xigbar and Master Xehanort both have pointy ears, grey hair

Same for Xehanort...

I even saw a picture of Master Xehanort with his hands possed like Xigbars when he was talking to Sora.

More like Xehanort/XH/Xemnas'...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Cool, good spotting, but, then wouldn't Xiggy (MX) destroy sora when he saw him in Land of Dragons since he;s got a keyblade?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

if I here MX say "dude lighten up" im gonna get P.O.

referring to the voice of Xigbar

soralove432

i really dont think MX is Xigbar. yeah there are physical similarities, but the characters in kingdom hearts are all created by nomura right? so there will obviously be similarities between the characters physical appearences.

plus, if you could wield a keyblade and control a whole desert full of them, why in the heck wouldnt you use that power? in stead of stupid sword spear things. just saying.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
I already did.
Your right, much bigger chance of Xehanort being MX, maybe something happened that caused him to turn younger and lose his memory or the power of using DS was too strong for him. But then Xemnas would have the ability to use a Keyblade, unless he didn't have the memory because it was preminatly gone for ever....oh Nomura, you screwed us over so much.

Awards
Who's to say Xehanort didn't just steal his name from MX? After all, we've seen that he's stolen names before. (Ansem, anyone?)

He probably doesn't have a real name, he just steals the name of others that he thinks are cool.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Oh man, I can't believe that after so many proofs people are still believing in this theory...

Who's to say Xehanort didn't just steal his name from MX? After all, we've seen that he's stolen names before. (Ansem, anyone?)

He probably doesn't have a real name, he just steals the name of others that he thinks are cool.
I really like the idea of stealing and not having a name, but you're forgeting about physical similarities between MX and Xehenort.

Y

Yannis

I dont like you "mx=xenahort" -guys. You just show your proofs and act like you are 100% right. Theory is always theory. Mine is plausible so as yours, but make another thread for it! I heard your opinions. Nomu likes to surprise you. Diz -case as example. I never thought of that.

I heard you think MX=Xenahort, but it wont crush my theory. Get over it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I dont like you "mx=xenahort" -guys.

Difference of opinion on that then.

You just show your proofs and act like you are 100% right.

Erm, no, we're not. We're just showing you we have more proof then you do. Which is true.

Theory is always theory.

Well, naturally. But theories have to have evidence, and have to be plausible. Yours doesn't fit the first much, and fits the second one even less.

Diz -case as example. I never thought of that.

There's a line between "unpredictable" and "implausible". With that logic, Sora could turn into a cheese sandwich in the next game.

I heard you think MX=Xenahort, but it wont crush my theory. Get over it.

Why don't you get over the fact it's not plausible? Seriously, people here have expressed that they don't think MX is Xehanort, but that they find your theory just as implausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back